05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 7172737475 ...
tools
    Received it yesterday, Monday, April 25th. Submitted claim on March 12th.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-26-2016 07:55 PM
    The watch comes with multiple faces all of which can be stylized to meet your needs. Most of the apps I had already downloaded to my S7 Edge, expecting my S2 to arrive in a timely fashion *bursts out laughing and rolling on the floor* it's a real cool toy to say the very least.

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-3411.jpg  
    04-26-2016 07:58 PM
    Received it yesterday, Monday, April 25th. Submitted claim on March 12th.

What delivery service was used to ship your item?
    04-26-2016 08:00 PM
    Fedex, it was left outside, in the rain. no doorbell or knock, I was right there inside.

04-26-2016 08:02 PM
    Fedex, it was left outside, in the rain. no doorbell or knock, I was right there inside.

Did you see it listed in your Fed Ex delivery manager? I am just curious because the service fedex has been using for all the S2 deliveries documented here so far has been via their "FedEx Home Delivery Service" which does not run on Sundays and Mondays...... Deliveries are only made Tues through Saturday via Fedex Home Delivery.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    FedEx Home Delivery®: 1-7 business days, based on distance to the destination
    Service Details
    Delivery Times 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.; 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii. Check transit times.
    Service Days Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
    04-26-2016 08:10 PM
    I bought 2 S7 Edges in a verizon store, and fully discussed the free gear s2 deal with the associate. I was shipped a Gear VR, and the other delivery is still pending. The only problem is that I ordered the Gear S2 watch, Samsung is referring me to Prize Logic, and Prize Logic told me that the Gear S2 was online orders only. I'm now adding Verizon support to the mix, all I want is what I was promised, will update...
    04-26-2016 08:18 PM
    Fedex ground I thought it was not sure though.

04-26-2016 08:31 PM
    I bought 2 S7 Edges in a verizon store, and fully discussed the free gear s2 deal with the associate. I was shipped a Gear VR, and the other delivery is still pending. The only problem is that I ordered the Gear S2 watch, Samsung is referring me to Prize Logic, and Prize Logic told me that the Gear S2 was online orders only. I'm now adding Verizon support to the mix, all I want is what I was promised, will update...
    All promo info said online only for S2. Stores offered $100 off s2
    04-26-2016 08:34 PM
    The S2 was only available to people that ordered the S7 or S7 edge on the Verizon website with a 24 month payment plan. That was the stipulation or rule when I ordered mine.

04-26-2016 08:34 PM
    Here's a public spreadsheet for anyone who would like to list their details:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Thanks bcg416 for the spreadsheet. It's pretty interesting thus far.
    04-26-2016 08:37 PM
    Yeah thats a bummer... I would go talk to the associate and his manager... Maybe they can do something for you in store, but you won't get anywhere with prize logic as you did have to buy it online or over the phone for the gear s2... But this same thing happened to a friend of mine... He didn't know you had to order online and bought in the store and the manager was nice enough to do something where he got an s2 for 100... Not free but better than full price...

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    04-26-2016 08:39 PM
    After being 47th in line with PL she basically said PL had nothing to do with me being switched to VR, it's samsung's instruction to fulfillment due to S2 backorder and they have the right to. They wouldn't even know it happened (she had no idea I just received the VR). Having the idea of a samsung ecertificate in mind for the difference in value, I asked but there's no supervisors around tonight to answer that so I left my number for one to call me in 1-3 days. I doubt I'll hear anything or anything I want to hear but I didn't know what else to do. Now I am at a loss what to do with this piece of plastic in a box. I am very sensitive to motion and figure I'd get a headache or nauseous in no time, especially being all pissed that this is what I got won't help.
    04-26-2016 08:53 PM
    This case has Class Action Law Suit written all over it.... This isn't going to be good press for Samsung....
    stuhast likes this.
    04-26-2016 08:54 PM
    Purchased mine in store as well and today had a three way call with Verizon and prize logic they said I'm getting an s2. Time will tell, either way it's free and I wanted the phone so whatever. Just wish it would come already.

04-26-2016 08:56 PM
    This case has Class Action Law Suit written all over it.... This isn't going to be good press for Samsung....
    Why? Samsung made good on their initial promotion.

300,000 VR headsets
    35,000 Gear S2 watches
    25,000 Netflix codes

All WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Read the terms and conditions of the offer.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-26-2016 09:25 PM

300,000 VR headsets
    35,000 Gear S2 watches
    25,000 Netflix codes

All WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

" Samsung made good on their initial promotion."

Those were not the original terms and conditions of the offer, they were altered or refined at least twice after the promo started..... everyone on here posting about their concerns has READ the terms and conditions, apparently you are lacking information as to why there is concern here and LEGITIMATE complaints.
    04-26-2016 09:42 PM
    http://imgur.com/nskwM7q

Got mine today! It's the 3g version (that I have no plans of activating). It's pretty light and the speaker is decent enough. It seems lighter than my regular watch.

Anyway, I sent in the stuff on March 8th.

Label created April 20

Shipped out on Friday and received this afternoon.

Site still says pending though.

Shipping weight was 0.9 pounds.

Good luck!
    04-26-2016 09:43 PM
    Yea... It's a bummer for sure but true... And I'm pretty sure they added quite a bit to those numbers which they didn't have to do and they offered $100 credit on their site to people as well.... But I do understand people being upset, seems Sammy does give lots for promotions... Still looking around for my free Apple watch for the phone I bought my wife

04-26-2016 09:45 PM

300,000 VR headsets
    35,000 Gear S2 watches
    25,000 Netflix codes

All WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Those were not the original terms and conditions of the offer, they were altered twice after the promo started.....
    Not only that, but those bullet points seem to be the only items THEY followed from the terms and conditions. If there were no more S2s then they really shouldn't have continued approving S2 claims... If they can't keep count of submissions and inventory then they don't need to be doing this kind of service...
    eddiechi likes this.
    04-26-2016 09:47 PM

Those were not the original terms and conditions of the offer, they were altered or refined at least twice after the promo started..... everyone on here posting about their concerns has READ the terms and conditions, apparently you are lacking information as to why there is concern here and LEGITIMATE complaints.
    You're correct, those are not the original terms. The original terms did not clearly state the quantity but still stated while supplies last. Here are the terms from 3/9.
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-1461725724595.jpg  
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-26-2016 09:55 PM
    You're correct, those are not the original terms. The original terms did not clearly state the quantity but still stated while supplies last. Here are the terms from 3/9.

....... and also stated....., "on a first-come, first-served basis."

Those are not the original terms and conditions either, they had already been changed or amended before March 9th....... no one is here to argue, people are trying to make sense of a very poorly structured and ever-changing situation in which the customer is being held to the terms and conditions but the promoter is exempt.... but dropping in and making a condescending statement which pretty much is in reference that anyone with a legitimate concern is "too stupid to read" does not help anyone.
    Up Down and Eddie Gamboa like this.
    04-26-2016 10:05 PM
    How do you add your information to the spreadsheet been trying to figure it out from my phone. Anyone able to help me out?
    04-26-2016 10:06 PM
    Are you doing it from your phone? There should be a little blue pencil... Click on it, if you don't have the sheets app installed you will be asked to install it...

04-26-2016 10:16 PM
    Are you doing it from your phone? There should be a little blue pencil... Click on it, if you don't have the sheets app installed you will be asked to install it...

Yeah doing it from my phone clicked on link spreadsheet comes up but no blue pencil anywheres
    04-26-2016 10:24 PM
    Hmmmm... It disappears on me if I scroll down but if I scroll back up to the beginning it pops up again...

Attached Thumbnails Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread:  please post whether you are successful ...-4183.jpg  
    04-26-2016 10:27 PM
4,281 ... 7172737475 ...