05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 7778798081 ...
tools
    Is there anyone who's been approved for the S2 and still showing ship date pending and have nothing in fedex delivery manager?
    Yes. I have received one, and one is pending. I did not get the email about business account
    04-28-2016 09:16 AM
    Is there anyone who's been approved for the S2 and still showing ship date pending and have nothing in fedex delivery manager?
    That is me! 3/9 submission, Samsung site approval 3/16, PL email approval 4/7. lots of swaping between in route pending for the next few weeks then today still pending

3/9! first come first serve! LOL
    dsandman87 likes this.
    04-28-2016 09:16 AM
    That is me! 3/9 submission, Samsung site approval 3/16, PL email approval 4/7. lots of swaping between in route pending for the next few weeks then today still pending

3/9! first come first serve! LOL
    Same here submitted 3/10 approved 3/13 for 2 gear S2s.
    Starting to wonder if it's a good thing maybe we will get lucky with getting the actual S2s very doubtful though
    04-28-2016 09:19 AM
    I finally received my first ever email from PL that was not a response to an email I sent and it's the effing "in-store or business purchase" email... I'm pissed right now. I did NOT buy these in stores nor do I have a business account...
    04-28-2016 09:29 AM
    Yes, I submitted on 3/12 for one VR and one S2. The VR was delivered earlier this week. My S2 submission is still pending. I got the 4/7 email about summer 2016 and that's it. Still holding out hope I'm getting my S2 since I followed the rules to a "T".
    04-28-2016 09:29 AM
    , Yes, that's me, although I am repeatedly told that I am still going to get the S2, but not for a couple weeks....they keep sticking to the 4-6 weeks after the 4/7 email approval date which puts me in May. I'm still (foolishly) hopeful.
    04-28-2016 09:34 AM
    Well my package is out for delivery today. Strange thing though is that it's not coming from my local fedex but from one that's a couple of hours away. Hope nothing is screwed up.
    Mine also came from a fed ex that's about a hour away instead of the normal one that's about 35-40 mins away. I've never had one come from the one it came from. So it's not only you.
    04-28-2016 09:35 AM
    Yup
    04-28-2016 09:37 AM
    Submitted March 17 for 2 S2's, several days later my status was "Approved: preparing for shipment".
    On 4/27 received the " in-store and/or online business
    purchase" email and that I was getting the VR instead of the S2.
    On 4/28 called Prizelogic. The lady said that I was still showing that I was supposed to be getting the S2's. She took my phone number and told me that a supervisor would be calling me. Like many on this thread I only purchased the S7 for the free S2.
    04-28-2016 09:45 AM
    Well my package is out for delivery today. Strange thing though is that it's not coming from my local fedex but from one that's a couple of hours away. Hope nothing is screwed up.
    It won't be coming from your regular FedEx location. They are shipping FedEx Home Delivery which is a completely different organization than regular FedEx. They use different locations and everything. For a little history FedEx ground is the former RPS ground delivery service that FedEx purchased and re-branded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FedEx_Ground

I'm in the same boat as you right now with my package out for delivery. If I remember correctly we both submitted on the 3/16 and approved 3/18.
    04-28-2016 09:48 AM
    24 hours and no call back from PL. Has anyone actually ever had a call back when "submitted for supervisor call back"?
    04-28-2016 09:50 AM
    To everyone that got the "in store and/or business" email, would you suggest contacting Verizon or PL about this first? I don't even know which direction to go to get this settled. I already submitted an email to PL about it just so there's physical documentation of my complaint.
    04-28-2016 09:52 AM
    Won't matter...
    I have recorded call with Verizon and PL with extensive notes on Verizon side PROMISING I would get s2.... Guess what was in the mail? The vr... And now BOTH companies are not fixing it...
    What does the proof help?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-28-2016 09:55 AM
    Yes me, submitted 3/11 approved 3/13, first email saying was approved but may ship into the summer 4/7, have gone from in route, to pending and back again a few times, never received an estimated ship date, now back to pending. Nothing in Fed Ex Manager
    04-28-2016 09:56 AM
    Call both.
    I actually had a Verizon rep call Prize Logic.
    The Prize Logic rep came on the line and told me that a manager would be contacting me within 7 days to "share some great news".
    I don't think i'll be holding my breath.
    Meanwhile, my posts on the Verizon forumns are now being moderated. My post about the Bait and Switch from weeks ago when this whole mess started is now gone (you can find it cached if you google Gear S2 Bait and Switch)....
    This whole mess stinks....
    The people receiving the in store email, did you submit the emailed receipt that they sent you when you ordered your phone or the recipet you can access through account manager? Because I noticed my emailed receipt from pre order did not have the location code my receipt from my account manager had.
    I couldn't add the watch to my account. They told me it was cause my number still had unlimited data and that i would have to change my plan and take off unlimited data and switch to plan that has a data limit. or pay 35$ a month and set up a new plan for the phone to be on its own data.

And this is what the status page is showing
    Attachment 225900

yeah sometimes it can be tricky to keep unlimited data, there are lots of threads on AC about it... alot of people are activating the watch with a different service like https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/the-12/ so not to goof up the unlimited plan...
    Here's a public spreadsheet for anyone who would like to list their details:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    looking over the spreadsheet. There are several of us who submitted on/around the same date, received the same email on the same date & are still being told that we will receive S2s. Hope so....
    Sean John416 likes this.
    04-28-2016 09:58 AM
    The people receiving the in store email, did you submit the emailed receipt that they sent you when you ordered your phone or the recipet you can access through account manager? Because I noticed my emailed receipt from pre order did not have the location code my receipt from my account manager had.
    It shouldn't matter if PrizeLogic said that Email was a mistake and you were still getting the S2. I submitted 2 receipts, the one in my account manager and the confirmation from VerizonWireless.com.
    04-28-2016 10:00 AM
    what $200 credit???? I didn't get any sort of $200 credit. How did you get that?
    04-28-2016 10:01 AM
    I scanned a copy of the receipt that came with the phones and they accepted it initially.
    04-28-2016 10:01 AM
    I sent a firm email to the PL Midwest account manager and also followed that by calling Verizon wireless to cover all my bases. Verizon 1800 number said they have an entire dept to deal with this and will be able to assist me, so we'll see.

I am done dealing with plain old PL support telling me I will surely get the watch when it seems anyone else who has been told that received the Gear VR anyways.
    What was the 1800 number you called? 922-0204? I've got some phone calls to make during lunch today...
    04-28-2016 10:08 AM
    looking over the spreadsheet. There are several of us who submitted on/around the same date, received the same email on the same date & are still being told that we will receive S2s. Hope so....
    In terms of the spreadsheet, would it be helpful to add when the phone was actually purchased? Is it possible they're taking purchase date into account and not when the promotion was submitted? I received my S2 yesterday.

Purchased online: 3/4
    Submitted: 3/10
    Approval e-mail: 4/7
    Shipped: 4/18
    Received: 4/27
    04-28-2016 10:08 AM
    I am getting a 1.4 lb package. Probably a VR. I submitted for the S2. Got the business email. Told through email (paper trail!) I'd be getting a S2. S2 is .9 lbs as far as I know.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    04-28-2016 10:10 AM
    Same boat. (purchased 02/23 and delivered 3/9-Verizon) Submitted 3/9. Samsung site approval 3/16. PL email approval on 4/7 AND 4/18 lol Back and forth from in route to pending over the past 3 weeks. The fulfillment side of this promotion is a complete joke. Still waiting patiently to see if I receive both of my watches.
    Sean John416 likes this.
    04-28-2016 10:10 AM
4,281 ... 7778798081 ...