05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 8586878889 ...
tools
    My Friend - life is too short to wait on PL - If you can swing it .. but your mom a S2, a Apple Watch, heck - anything to help her through this time.
    I did, because they emailed us saying she's getting a VR. I bought her one off ebay for $180 with shipping. Gonna see if she can get an ecert for $200 from samsung tho.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    04-30-2016 02:41 PM
    I've been following the other thread regarding this promotion, but not this one until now. I submitted on the 11th. Still to this day, I have nothing. Not even a label in FedEx delivery manager. Multiple calls and emails have gotten me nowhere. I called last week and was told my package was ready and waiting to be shipped. If I didn't receive it by the end of this week, I should call back. The week came and went, so I waited on hold for 45 minutes yesterday just to be told "I don't know why your watch hasn't shipped yet. There is nothing I can do".
    04-30-2016 04:52 PM
    I've been following the other thread regarding this promotion, but not this one until now. I submitted on the 11th. Still to this day, I have nothing. Not even a label in FedEx delivery manager. Multiple calls and emails have gotten me nowhere. I called last week and was told my package was ready and waiting to be shipped. If I didn't receive it by the end of this week, I should call back. The week came and went, so I waited on hold for 45 minutes yesterday just to be told "I don't know why your watch hasn't shipped yet. There is nothing I can do".
    I think we're in the same boat. I submitted on the 11th, as well. I am told that I am definitely getting the S2, but that it will not ship for another 4-6 weeks. No one is able to answer why, just that it is how it is.
    04-30-2016 05:12 PM
    I wouldn't mind waiting as bad, if I knew I were guaranteed a watch. But when I hear that they are out of watches and people are receiving vr units instead, it makes me nervous.
    I would also like to be told the truth. Not be told that my watch is in route for several days, then be told it is being processing for delivery
    wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    04-30-2016 05:17 PM
    I wouldn't mind waiting as bad, if I knew I were guaranteed a watch. But when I hear that they are out of watches and people are receiving vr units instead, it makes me nervous.
    I would also like to be told the truth. Not be told that my watch is in route for several days, then be told it is being processing for delivery
    Don't hold your breath waiting for the truth..lol. I wish everyone good luck that have been told they are definitely getting a S2. I was told for weeks on end I was getting 3 S2s and 3 VRs showed up on my doorstep. I did call and speak to a supervisor and got 3 200.00 eCerts, but it still cost me 300.00+ to get what should have been free...
    04-30-2016 05:32 PM
    3/18 put info on Google docs link

Posted via the Android Central App
    I submitted on 3/10 still at ship date pending. nothing in fedex manager yet.

04-30-2016 05:46 PM
    I guess I just have poorer luck than the rest of you. I have tried what seems to have worked for everyone else, repeatedly.
    -Called PL multiple times, spoke to multiple supervisors, emailed midwest regional rep, put in tickets etc
    -Called VZW and had them call PL along with me twice to let them know my location code DID NOT indicate purchase at a store, but yet from telesales, still got a denial
    -Called Samsung twice and asked them for assistance as PL keeps telling me its "Samsung's audit of location code" that is denying me for the watch, they were not able to assist and referred me back to PL

I am so discouraged at this point. I have been nothing but polite, yet firm, persistent. I guess I paid for a full price s7 edge with nothing in return. I hate to give up, but I have put so much time into trying to stand up for myself. :-(
    I'll take any last suggestions......
    04-30-2016 06:46 PM
    I read somewhere in the terms that you could only participate in one promo at a time. Wondering if that has anything to do with this? Yes, I'm grasping at straws....
    04-30-2016 06:51 PM
    I didn't give any reviews or knowingly sign up for any other promotions
    04-30-2016 08:17 PM
    I am still waiting for my callback, it's been over 55 hours now. I called in the afternoon (55th place in line, a new record for me). This rep knew nothing at all about location code rejects but confirmed I'm on the callback list but it's been super busy for the supervisors and I need to give them more time. I should try back on Monday. I'm not even sure what the point of this supervisor callback is going to be, just to tell me I'm SOL and laugh in my face? I figure if they are willing to honor an ecert request, they could just read my file, approve it and email it to me. What's there to talk about? Sounds like a brushoff tactic hoping I'll just give up. Did anyone get a callback yet and how long did it take?
    04-30-2016 10:17 PM
    Has any others seen this https://news.samsung.com/global/gear...to-choose-from
    Glad this will be out soon the rubber bands do not have a great feel to them
    05-01-2016 10:51 AM
    Yes! I tried ordering online from Germany (in anticipation of getting my S2), but I couldn't get it to ship to the USA. Can't wait until they are available here....if I ever get my watch.
    05-01-2016 11:41 AM
    I know that it will not do any good, but I just emailed prize logic again. Does anyone have a email address for Samsung and Verizon regarding this promo? I want to email all 3 and see if it gets me anywhere.
    05-01-2016 01:14 PM
    I can't wait for this to come to the USA. I'm already tired of the rubber bands. But my guess is they will be expensive these two little pieces.
    05-01-2016 05:39 PM
    I had a relatively late submission, but just for a Gear VR. I have seen very little discussion in here from anyone even close to my situation.

Verizon
    Phone received & submission posted: 3/18
    Submission approved: 4/1
    Status page: Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

Aside from the status page flipping a couple of times (once to the "delayed 'til may/summer" + $100 credit offer, back to submission approval pending, back to waiting on shipping date), I have heard nothing. Has anyone else who signed up for the Gear VR in a similar time frame heard or received anything?
    05-02-2016 06:40 AM
    I had a relatively late submission, but just for a Gear VR. I have seen very little discussion in here from anyone even close to my situation.

Verizon
    Phone received & submission posted: 3/18
    Submission approved: 4/1
    Status page: Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

Aside from the status page flipping a couple of times (once to the "delayed 'til may/summer" + $100 credit offer, back to submission approval pending, back to waiting on shipping date), I have heard nothing. Has anyone else who signed up for the Gear VR in a similar time frame heard or received anything?
    Have you tried calling PrizeLogic?
    05-02-2016 07:29 AM
    wow, this thread has gotten quiet over the weekend. Did everyone but me receive their s2's on Friday?
    05-02-2016 08:06 AM
    yea i wish that were the case
    05-02-2016 08:12 AM
    Wow, this thread has gotten quiet over the weekend. Did everyone but me receive their s2's on Friday?
    05-02-2016 08:15 AM
    not sure why it double posted...lol
    05-02-2016 08:15 AM
    Nope still waiting... still no info
    Submitted 3/10

05-02-2016 08:32 AM
    Wow, this thread has gotten quiet over the weekend. Did everyone but me receive their s2's on Friday?
    Not me. Still pending...
    05-02-2016 08:36 AM
    wow, this thread has gotten quiet over the weekend. Did everyone but me receive their s2's on Friday?
    Still waiting also, submitted 3/11, shipping pending, nothing in Fedex Manager
    05-02-2016 08:55 AM
    As if we all didn't already know, emailing prizelogic is completely useless... I sent them an email "voicing displeasure" about how they've been running this and making it clear that I don't want them to substitute my S2s with VRs and here is the response I got a week later...

"Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The S2 watch was selected and no further action is required.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank You,
    PrizeLogic Support"
    Myshell926 likes this.
    05-02-2016 08:55 AM
    Still pending, I think everyone is just tired. You are definitely not the only one
    05-02-2016 08:57 AM
4,281 ... 8586878889 ...