05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    reading the older posts this can take around a week before they ship it out. one dude had been waiting for 3 weeks. i got my shipping info on the 28th as well no movement. Keep me updated though
    Yeah...but at least it's something. I have delivery manager but neither shipment has showed up for me...I was unable to verify when setting up my DM account...but used the landlord's name and added my name to the list...still nothing. A tracking number on the promotion status page and a .9lb box is a very good thing in my book. I can wait a week.
    Myshell926 likes this.
    05-03-2016 10:06 AM
    Yeah...but at least it's something. I have delivery manager but neither shipment has showed up for me...I was unable to verify when setting up my DM account...but used the landlord's name and added my name to the list...still nothing. A tracking number on the promotion status page and a .9lb box is a very good thing in my book. I can wait a week.
    Agree! More than i can say.. I'm showing zip as well

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-03-2016 10:31 AM
    OMG, I Thought I would never have to deal with Prizelogic again...BUT, I used the 3 $200.00 eCerts to buy 1 Classic S2 and 2 "regular" S2s. The Classic Promo on Samsung's website at the time was when you buy a Classic, you get a free extra watchband. Guess what, no extra watchband was in the box. Called Samsung who immediately said I have to talk to THEIR promo department...I said, "please don't say Prizelogic" Of course, guess what, now I have to call Prizelogic again....

I asked the person at Samsung if Samsung owns Prizelogic, and she said technically yes, but "they kind of do their own thing over there."

No wonder everyone is getting the run around on the watch deal.
    Myshell926 likes this.
    05-03-2016 12:45 PM
    For those that for the $200 ecert from PL.... How long did it take to get the email after talking to supervisor?

It took about 1 hour for me to receive the email containing the codes, and it came from:

Samsung PrizeLogic Support <SamsungPrizeLogicSupport@programheadqtrs.net>
    05-03-2016 12:53 PM
    It took about 1 hour for me to receive the email containing the codes, and it came from:

Samsung PrizeLogic Support <SamsungPrizeLogicSupport@programheadqtrs.net>
    I was told it takes two days... Of course nothing came so far.
    Anyone else got the promise for the code and didn't get it?

05-03-2016 01:23 PM
    OMG, I Thought I would never have to deal with Prizelogic again...BUT, I used the 3 $200.00 eCerts to buy 1 Classic S2 and 2 "regular" S2s. The Classic Promo on Samsung's website at the time was when you buy a Classic, you get a free extra watchband. Guess what, no extra watchband was in the box. Called Samsung who immediately said I have to talk to THEIR promo department...I said, "please don't say Prizelogic" Of course, guess what, now I have to call Prizelogic again....

I asked the person at Samsung if Samsung owns Prizelogic, and she said technically yes, but "they kind of do their own thing over there."

No wonder everyone is getting the run around on the watch deal.
    Guess what, PL told me to call Samsung back...LMAO...you couldn't make this Sh!t up if you tried...Then a Samsung supervisor finally said that they had a lot of orders where the free band selection didn't ship out, and they are going to email me back with what they are going to do...Why not tell me that in the first place instead of telling me to wait on hold through 20 callers at PL?

If they ever do a sequel to "Groundhog Day" they could have the plot revolve around us trying to get our orders from Samsung/PL. Oh, BTW, PL said Samsung does not own them...lol
    Myshell926 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-03-2016 01:28 PM
    That is quite comical, you are right, no one could make this up.
    I submitted 3/18 and have been in a pending status since 4-1.It is for a Gear vr, look at all the people who have free ones AND a watch. Sucks
    05-03-2016 01:56 PM
    8 weeks ago today. People closest to the distribution centers received their Samsung Galaxy s7’s. Today was the first day that people could have submitted to Prizelogic with the complete information required.

I wonder if it was possible that 35K true and correct submissions could have been received that day? The roll out of a flagship phone is a big deal. Could a million units have been sold already? Was the point of the free Gear s2 to push sales? But did push sales to the point of being sold out before the major marketing for the S7 could get rolling and that is why they had to extend it?

I wonder if the revised terms and conditions stipulated a larger amount of free Gear s2s? Probably not.

If you’re a 3/8 submitter and still don’t have your gear s2 or VR. Today is your Day!
    deh2004 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-03-2016 02:21 PM
    I'm actually on the phone with a supervisor PL right now and the first CS agent was super nice... Hell must have frozen over.
    05-03-2016 03:29 PM
    I called today. They say I'm still getting S2, but it will NOW be 6-8 weeks after my Approval e-mail (4/7). It was 4-6 weeks when I called last week. I guess this is the new process....just keep adding weeks? Aaaaanyway...that puts it May 19-June. What exactly did I ever do to Samsung? I have this sinking feeling that I'm gonna hear that all supplies were exhausted when it's time to ship mine. Submitted 3/11. Approved 3/25. Approval email 4/7.
    deh2004 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-03-2016 03:31 PM
    I called today. They say I'm still getting S2, but it will NOW be 6-8 weeks after my Approval e-mail (4/7). It was 4-6 weeks when I called last week. I guess this is the new process....just keep adding weeks? Aaaaanyway...that puts it May 19-June. What exactly did I ever do to Samsung? I have this sinking feeling that I'm gonna hear that all supplies were exhausted when it's time to ship mine. Submitted 3/11. Approved 3/25. Approval email 4/7.
    I received one of mine a week after my approval email. Both of my submissions were approved within 24 hours, but approval email for both was 4/7, even though submitted weeks apart.
    05-03-2016 03:36 PM
    Does anyone have the moto 360 2nd gen? Looking at getting that. On sale at verizon. Just looking for basic notification functions and don't want to spend a lot. Has leather strap. The smaller men's one.

I had the original, It was a good watch, but that blacked out part at the bottom of the screen annoyed me, and that is why I ultimately got rid of it.
    05-03-2016 03:52 PM
    I am beginning to think that their system did not send out the email approvals and everyone got the 4/7 email and they are using that date for the 6-8 week marker. I am also thinking they are planning on what is going to happen at the end of this.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    05-03-2016 03:56 PM
    8 weeks ago today. People closest to the distribution centers received their Samsung Galaxy s7’s. Today was the first day that people could have submitted to Prizelogic with the complete information required
    I'm not sure what you mean by today was the first day people could have submitted
    Aushoj likes this.
    05-03-2016 04:02 PM
    So when is the last that someone had an unwanted VR show up? Seems like nothing has happened this week yet. I wonder if they just screwed up a batch and are possibly correcting whatever happened?
    05-03-2016 07:37 PM
    So when is the last that someone had an unwanted VR show up? Seems like nothing has happened this week yet. I wonder if they just screwed up a batch and are possibly correcting whatever happened?
    Got one today....
    05-03-2016 07:49 PM
    Got one today....
    Damnit... lol
    05-03-2016 07:50 PM
    Got one of my VRs today. Got a notification from FedEx that my other VR is scheduled for tomorrow.
    05-03-2016 08:08 PM
    seems to be there are a handful of people sitting on fedex notices of "label created" in their usual holding pattern since last thurs - apr 28. Thought there would probably be some reports of movement today from Plainfield Indiana but everyone in Indiana probably took the day off for the elections
    05-03-2016 08:58 PM
    Got one of my VRs today. Got a notification from FedEx that my other VR is scheduled for tomorrow.
    Did you submit for VRs, or for S2s?
    05-03-2016 09:00 PM
    ... unless you submitted after the supply of S2's "ran out"...
    I submitted on the 10th before the site said it was sold out. purchased the my phones online through the verizonwireles website. I've been approved for both s2s but haven't received a shipping date stuck at pending. I too believe people were misinformed. now I'm stuck waiting for my watches while people who submitted way after some sell theirs.

wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-03-2016 09:50 PM
    Did you submit for VRs, or for S2s?
    I claimed 2 VRs. I would've gotten 2 S2s instead if I had the option.
    05-04-2016 12:33 AM
    Got one today....

did you order online DIRECTLY from verizon not through a third party or buy it somewhere else?
    05-04-2016 08:36 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by today was the first day people could have submitted
    Oh sorry that should have read “that day” instead of today. My windows 7 machine at work thinks this website is the equivalent of some 11th dimension quantum geometry crypto key brute force attack. OR I became The Flash© in a very limited way involving typing allowing me to input 30 or so keystrokes before they are displayed.

OK “that day” being 3/8 was the first day the public got their hands on their phones allowing for them to get their own IMEI and Wi-Fi MAC addresses for a complete and valid submission to PL
    05-04-2016 08:54 AM
    Here's a public spreadsheet for anyone who would like to list their details:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Just bumping this document. I feel like we need a column added for if you purchased it DIRECTLY from Verizon via online order or over the phone. That way we know who ordered in store, through xfinity, direct from Verizon, etc.
    LanceAllan likes this.
    05-04-2016 09:10 AM
4,281 ... 8889909192 ...