05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 9495969798 ...
tools
    Did you buy it directly from Verizon or through Comcast /xfinity or something like that?
    we have seen a lot of testimony about those ordering through portals having the location code issues but just as many people that ordered directly via VZW.com have seen the same outcome/erroneous "not eligible for S2" emails from PL ..... and especially those that pre-ordered in Feb or submitted in the first few days.............

I remember having chat discussion with VZW forum reps that went in circles trying to find out what was an actual vzw "telesales" number that registered as an online order vs. traditional phone order(ex. 611) and never received a straight answer on what was a telesales order(considered online order) or phone order..... or even given an exact phone number that guaranteed you made a telesales order.... my questioning seemed to confuse them but there is a distinguished difference....

I never could get a absolute direct number that guaranteed you made a telesales order from the vzw reps... they just defaulted to the generic 611 or 0224 number and said "doesn't make a difference" ( I was eventually able to find the official "telesales" number through outside help/forum)..... not sure why it was so difficult getting a definitive answer directly thru vzw........
    05-07-2016 02:06 AM
    OK, so here it is Saturday morning after 8am (Eastern time) and still nothing new in FDM. Guess I'm now in an eternal holding pattern "shipping label limbo"

So anybody got info on how long it was from ticket creation in FDM to actually getting an S2? Mine was created 4/28 so right now I'm 8-9 days with a ticket going nowhere...

Toad
    05-07-2016 07:22 AM
    Got a tracking number this morning. Delivery on Tuesday.

Posted via the Silver Slacker
    05-07-2016 07:58 AM
    Got a tracking number this morning. Delivery on Tuesday.

I'v had a tracking number (via Fedex delivery manager) since last week. Site also says delivery 4/30 which has long come and gone. Still says "pending" on the Samsung status page.

Toad
    05-07-2016 08:10 AM
    I'v had a tracking number (via Fedex delivery manager) since last week. Site also says delivery 4/30 which has long come and gone. Still says "pending" on the Samsung status page.

Toad
    I dunno which is worse...no label in FDM & a constant pending status, or having the label created & no movement. << Would drive me nuts (okay, more nuts).
    Wiseguy32 and TammyH66 like this.
    05-07-2016 08:28 AM
    Mine is showing movement. Departed KY this morning at 8:28am.

Wiseguy32 likes this.
    05-07-2016 08:35 AM
    Mine is showing movement. Departed KY this morning at 8:28am.

That's new and different, isn't it? Kentucky....I thought they were all out of Indiana.
    05-07-2016 08:45 AM
    That's new and different, isn't it? Kentucky....I thought they were all out of Indiana.
    I think it started in Indiana and was shipped to Kentucky last night.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-07-2016 09:25 AM
    well at least you guys have some movement in still stuck at pending. will this ever end? also is it for an s2 or vr

Posted via the Android Central App
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-07-2016 11:08 AM
    well at least you guys have some movement in still stuck at pending. will this ever end? also is it for an s2 or vr

S2

05-07-2016 11:18 AM
    Originally Posted by LanceAllan View Post
    Did you buy it directly from Verizon or through Comcast /xfinity or something like that?
    I bought it directly through my account on the Verizon Wireless web page.
    05-07-2016 11:45 AM
    just fyi-

"our team informed us they have met with Verzion and Samsung regarding the location issue. While it is not yet finialized, they want to let you know we will have a resolution sometime next week"

.......if I remember right, if it wasn't this thread it was a similar one - but this excuse has already been regurgitated once or twice, not often, but already thrown out there as a goose chase tactic..... I'm taking a wild guess but I think it was about 4 weeks ago when they first tried this excuse or pacification technique..... not tryin' to rain on any parade, so as always w/ PL, take what they say with a grain... .........!

.....**** Just a side note - I know it is not correct thread but just for those w/ concern after reading many issues about glass breakage on s7edge...... s7edge hit concrete tonight in spigen case..... I was afraid to look at it(after I checked all my vitals).... I hit a wall at 15mph taking a corner on bicycle w/ galaxy S5 recording live and flipped over handle bars and bike went bouncing downhill w/ S7edge mounted on handle bars.... had to carry bike home (bicycle worth 4.5x's S7edge), limping, lol.... but S7edge survived
    Oh for sure - I am just documenting all these responses I am receiving from them and I'm just going to keep piling on until I get a resolution. I am not a lawyer, but I do work for a law firm...one that just happens to work for Apple and won that huge judgement against Samsung a few years back - LOL.

I do love the phone though. I got the S7 Edge as well AND I bike too, so I am glad to read your first hand experience with the product, especially in a biking context. Is there a specific mount you use?
    05-07-2016 11:52 AM
    I got excited that some of you had status changes and movement this morning, but still nothing for me. Nothing in FedEx
    05-07-2016 11:55 AM
    I got excited that some of you had status changes and movement this morning, but still nothing for me. Nothing in FedEx
    Me neither. I've checked 4 times. Submitted 3/11 via my Verizon account online. Approved 3/25. Approval email 4/7. Shipment Date: Pending. Stinks.
    05-07-2016 11:58 AM
    Me neither. I've checked 4 times. Submitted 3/11 via my Verizon account online. Approved 3/25. Approval email 4/7. Shipment Date: Pending. Stinks.
    I've followed your posts in this thread and in the other one. I think we are in identical situations.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-07-2016 12:42 PM
    I've followed your posts in this thread and in the other one. I think we are in identical situations.
    same here. though I submitted on the 10th. this whole process has been frustrating.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-07-2016 01:28 PM
    Nothing new for me still pending, and nothing in fedex yet unless I have that set up wrong, and I filed the 9th of March, this is ridiculous
    05-07-2016 01:47 PM
    Nothing new for me still pending, and nothing in fedex yet unless I have that set up wrong, and I filed the 9th of March, this is ridiculous
    I feel the same way about fedex

05-07-2016 02:02 PM
    The FDM setup...I still can't figure out if they have my address listed correctly & when I tried to answer the questions they had about me, I only knew 2 answers out of 8 questions. Never heard of most of the people I was supposed to be 'associated with', lol.
    05-07-2016 03:36 PM
    The FDM setup...I still can't figure out if they have my address listed correctly & when I tried to answer the questions they had about me, I only knew 2 answers out of 8 questions. Never heard of most of the people I was supposed to be 'associated with', lol.
    Those questions are really bogus. It thought that I was related to someone just because he bought my father's old house 7 years ago and now lives in it. It said I answered incorrectly when I said that we were not related.
    05-07-2016 06:05 PM
    I submitted on 3/13 and received my approval email on 4/7 as well. My shipping date also says pending and I sent a ticket which was replied to. A tracking number has not been issued. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. We appreciate your patience."... Am I supposed to wait 6-8 weeks for processing to occur?!
    05-07-2016 06:43 PM
    I submitted on 3/13 and received my approval email on 4/7 as well. My shipping date also says pending and I sent a ticket which was replied to. A tracking number has not been issued. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. We appreciate your patience."... Am I supposed to wait 6-8 weeks for processing to occur?!
    That's what I was told when I called them earlier this week. I was told 4-6 weeks when I called 2 weeks ago....then, 2 weeks pass & it changed to 6-8 weeks. They seem to just make it all up as they go along.
    05-07-2016 07:34 PM
    when I called on Thursday the lady told me I was past the 8 weeks and if I didn't see any movement to call back on Monday. so it looks like that's what I'll be doing.

wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-07-2016 09:05 PM
    when I called on Thursday the lady told me I was past the 8 weeks and if I didn't see any movement to call back on Monday. so it looks like that's what I'll be doing.

The only problem is that they are giving wrong info. Like I was told now twice is that they are going by the email they sent out which for me was 4/7 so still puts me at 4 weeks which is bs. I am so frustrated with all of the promos. Got in on the Verizon bogo and even though their faq says 3-6 weeks they say that it is 8-10 which is nothing I saw but oh well some day.

Somewhere on planet earth!
    05-08-2016 08:27 AM
    Got a free VR today. It was my parent's. Lol. Still waiting for my 2 S2s... 3/13 submission, still no FDM and shipping estimate pending. BTW, I got the 6 free games just by creating an oculus account with one of my other email addresses. Looks like that wasn't really special for this promo.
    chrisdaman77 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-08-2016 05:02 PM
4,281 ... 9495969798 ...