05-03-2017 07:33 PM
4,281 ... 979899100101 ...
tools
    One last thing (don't believe it), the PL rep told me to check my email for a tracking number (the 1st part of June) and to check with Fedex. I guess even they've given up on their own Status Update system! Maybe since BrightPoint is doing their own thing, even PL has no clue when anything is shipping? When (and if) I ever get a tracking number, I'm gonna call PL and let them know just for the fun of it!

i don't think prizelogic does really know when exactly they ship... after they approve your submission it really is in brightpoint's hands, once they ship they update prizelogic, that is why most people are receiving their items before they get their tracking numbers.... hope this makes sense....
    Myshell926 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-09-2016 11:12 AM
    Submitted 3/9and..... still "Pending"
    I am in the same boat. However, I find it strange that I submitted for 2 S2's on 03/09 and I wasn't "approved" until 04/14 per PL. This promotion is all over the place. What I am taking away from this whole situation is, NEVER take advantage of pre-order, and submit close to the middle of the promotion. I am happy to see more watches being sent and not in limbo, just wishing those of use who submitted first, were part of this movement. Still pending, and nothing in FDM. Guess I'll continue to wait patiently, and start week 9.
    wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-09-2016 11:31 AM
    i don't think prizelogic does really know when exactly they ship... after they approve your submission it really is in brightpoint's hands, once they ship they update prizelogic, that is why most people are receiving their items before they get their tracking numbers.... hope this makes sense....
    I imagine that Brightpoint was supposed to send a report back to prizelogic at the end of the day or every few days and then prizelogic was supposed to update the site. BUT Brightpoint said naw F that and didnt send reports for a while and then the person at prizelogic whoes job it was to interface with that system and update status said "whuh well I dont have anything to do.." I guess I ll go to the circus today" Then that Prizelogic employee fell in love with Fred the one armed Carnival ride operator (because he had the bluest eyes she had ever seen) and never came back to PL to update status s
    Cnicks and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-09-2016 11:38 AM
    I don't know why but just called PL. I am usually very nice to them because they are just reps who answer the phones. But this girl pissed me off. She said to me that I should not be upset because it has only been 4 weeks since I had my final approval on 4/6. I said listen I submitted on 3/11 was told I was approved on 3/13 and it would be 4-6 weeks from then. When that date passed they changed it to 6-8 weeks from then. Then last week all of a sudden your reps start telling everyone that got the 4/7 letter that that was their approval date and that it is 8 weeks from then. I said that was a blanket approval letter not everyones approval date and just admit things got messed up and let them start to look into why a lot of us who submitted from 3/9-312 still do not have our S2's or any date when we will receive them. She says I can give you a date you should receive it by June 1st that is the end of your 8 week period. That is when I got upset and said how is it possible that someone who submitted on 3/27 is getting their watch now, someone who submitted on 3/23 got there watch 2 weeks ago and that there are many like this. She ignored that and kept saying that I am in my 8 week period like it says in the terms. So I told her I have the original terms and it said 4-6 wks from the time I submitted it. I also said they keep changing their story and I do not understand why they do not call the distribution center to find out what happened to our S2's ( she told me that my 2 were sent over to the distributions center on 4/8 to be shipped out). I told her it is over a month why would a label not be created or shipped out. She said they have until June 1st. I could not take it anymore and said that and hung up.
    Aushoj, Cnicks, wheresmys2 and 2 others like this.
    05-09-2016 11:40 AM
    Been lurking on this thread for about a month now and wanted to say thanks for all the information. My label was created back on 4/28 and was picked up yesterday and now in transit due to be delivered on Wednesday.

Submitted on 3/20
    Approved on 4/07
    Shipped on 5/08
    05-09-2016 11:43 AM
    Maybe this makes sense. They have nobody to "run the show"

https://www.prizelogic.com/careers/f...-project-lead/
    wheresmys2 and Wiseguy32 like this.
    05-09-2016 11:53 AM
    Maybe this makes sense. They have nobody to "run the show"

https://www.prizelogic.com/careers/f...-project-lead/
    LOL! plus one for you finding that
    whholder likes this.
    05-09-2016 12:07 PM
    I am in the same boat. However, I find it strange that I submitted for 2 S2's on 03/09 and I wasn't "approved" until 04/14 per PL. This promotion is all over the place. Still pending, and nothing in FDM. Guess I'll continue to wait patiently, and start week 9.
    Same here submitted 3/10, got an email approval on 3/19. I talked to someone last week and they said I wasn't approved until 4/14 and she does not see an earlier approval.. over a month after original submission date. I was also told it would be no later than June.

This sucks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-09-2016 12:13 PM
    Bright point
    Telecommunications Service Provider
    Address: 501 Airtech Pkwy, Plainfield, IN 46168
    Phone: (317) 707-2355
    Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM
    05-09-2016 12:16 PM
    Not sure what else you would be using the watch for, but it has not received glowing reviews for its fitness tracking capabilities.
    I guess I'd actually have to physically possess the watch to judge that for myself, which with each passing week, seems unlikely.
    Wiseguy32 likes this.
    05-09-2016 12:30 PM
    I am in the same boat. However, I find it strange that I submitted for 2 S2's on 03/09 and I wasn't "approved" until 04/14 per PL. This promotion is all over the place. What I am taking away from this whole situation is, NEVER take advantage of pre-order, and submit close to the middle of the promotion. I am happy to see more watches being sent and not in limbo, just wishing those of use who submitted first, were part of this movement. Still pending, and nothing in FDM. Guess I'll continue to wait patiently, and start week 9.
    I think the bigger take away is that its a crap shoot. I pre ordered on the 24th, and watched as people that pre ordered a week later got their phones before I did. So finally got phone on the 10th, submitted the same day. No email from pl/samsung/brightpoint, until after the watch was delivered on 4/2. I think the misinformation and lack of a process that one can follow, is by far the most frustrating part.
    But lesson learned for me is to not have any expectations when doing future promotions, especially if it involves the parties that were involved with this one, including the carrier that decided to ship s2 classics directly to some customers, and regular s2's to some other customers.
    05-09-2016 12:35 PM
    I think the bigger take away is that its a crap shoot. I pre ordered on the 24th, and watched as people that pre ordered a week later got their phones before I did. So finally got phone on the 10th, submitted the same day. No email from pl/samsung/brightpoint, until after the watch was delivered on 4/2. I think the misinformation and lack of a process that one can follow, is by far the most frustrating part.
    But lesson learned for me is to not have any expectations when doing future promotions, especially if it involves the parties that were involved with this one, including the carrier that decided to ship s2 classics directly to some customers, and regular s2's to some other customers.
    I am not trying to be rude to you at all but you submitted on March 10th and receive a watch on 4/2 that is a little over 3 weeks the promo said 4-6 weeks, most of us are going on 9 weeks with no end near. You have no reason to complain.
    05-09-2016 12:56 PM
    I hadn't heard of anyone getting classics for this promo
    05-09-2016 01:11 PM
    I think the bigger take away is that its a crap shoot. .
    Except the TOS had the wording "First come first serve"

If the promo explicitly said that the consumer would be put into a "Drawing" for a chance to "win" a gear s2, I would still have my old phone and no device payments.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-09-2016 01:14 PM
    I am not trying to be rude to you at all but you submitted on March 10th and receive a watch on 4/2 that is a little over 3 weeks the promo said 4-6 weeks, most of us are going on 9 weeks with no end near. You have no reason to complain.
    I was simply sharing my lesson learned and my take away and my frustration for those who are still waiting, since I have been following this thread since it was created. I was not complaining about the time it took to get mine.
    05-09-2016 01:14 PM
    Except the TOS had the wording "First come first serve"

If the promo explicitly said that the consumer would be put into a "Drawing" for a chance to "win" a gear s2, I would still have my old phone and no device payments.
    Agreed, hence my stating the frustration with the process, since it turned out to be a "crap shoot" and not "First come first serve".
    I would be have been with you, plus I would still have my unlimited plan.
    Aushoj likes this.
    05-09-2016 01:16 PM
    Had same issue submitted receipt approved for the S2 , then pending shipping 6 weeks later I get Email stating the they could not verify the code will be shipping VR Gear instead, still waiting.
    As a Samsung customer I am disappointed to say the least, I had bought several TVs a Refrigerator and several galaxy phones over the years. On principal I will never buy another Samsung product again if this is how they treat their customers with lies and deception for a meager few dollars per customer which will same them millions on their end
    I am not a gamer and therefore have no need for the VR Gear . As far as I am concern they can donate the cost of my VR gear to some needy Charitable Organization.

I This promotion Is a bait and switch which is normally illegal in the state of CT, On principle there should be a class action law suit for what they are doing.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-09-2016 02:00 PM
    Fedex tracker just updated. I should definitely receive delivery tomorrow.
    Submitted 3/19
    Approval email 4/7

Posted via the Silver Slacker
    05-09-2016 02:11 PM
    So I pressed the contact us button on the promo page and sent the an email just for the heck of it. I knew I'd just get a copy paste response but was hoping maybe I'd get lucky. Lol. Anyways I'm just waiting on a gear vr. Submitted 3/12 and approved 3/22. For some reason I was given an estimated ship date of 4/30 even though people who submitted after me were given earlier ship dates. And I've seen people way earlier in this thread who submitted after me and recieved their vr a month ago. So anyways this is the copy paste response I got in my email 3 days later.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We appreciate your patience. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your delivery Everything is good on this end. Your estimated shipping date and tracking information may be found by entering your email address in our Submission Status Tool, which may be found here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus

Please note that tracking numbers will not be available until packages are actually shipped. If you have received a confirmation of approval email but you do not see an estimated shipping date in the Submission Status Tool, we ask that you please check back after a few days as your estimated shipping date must be calculated. We cannot make any changes to the estimated shipping date, including expediting or holding delivery for any reason.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you,
    PrizeLogic Support

And this is what my promo page has shown for a while now. With an estimated ship date over a week ago.

This is getting old checking into this every day.
    05-09-2016 02:32 PM
    Still waiting for mine... Estimated Ship Date 5/8/2016.
    05-09-2016 03:11 PM
    In the same boat with most people (Location code says I can't get the watch, switched to a VR without notifying me, got a VR in the mail day after I was told I was getting a watch) and talked with PL today. They are forwarding my case to Samsung. I mentioned that this equates to me that there is no chance I am getting anything out of it. Supervisor (I went up three levels) said that is their protocol currently. This is pretty bait and switchy to me.
    05-09-2016 03:19 PM
    PL supervisor called me back after a few days and I explained the whole thing in a friendly way and still got no more answers than the last supervisor, difference being he was polite and tried to sound understanding of what I went through vs the other was just rude to me. He confirmed for sure I was location rejected. PL can't do anything more for me because of this even though I was misled from the time before I even ordered the phone. I have no basis to argue since it was a valid rejection. I was just hoping to get more insight as to why things happened the way they did but PL has no interest in explaining this apparently. So hang in there if you're expecting a callback, it does seem to happen, at least in my case, in about 3 business days.
    05-09-2016 03:38 PM
    What is their Facebook? I know it won't do any good, but I am going to message them
    05-09-2016 03:46 PM
    What is their Facebook? I know it won't do any good, but I am going to message them
    https://www.facebook.com/PrizeLogic/
    05-09-2016 04:02 PM
    Fedex tracker just updated. I should definitely receive delivery tomorrow.
    Submitted 3/19
    Approval email 4/7

Posted via the Silver Slacker
    congrats. still stuck at pending submitted on the 10th. was told over the phone I was already past the 8 weeks and should seen movement last week. ughh this getting old.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-09-2016 04:12 PM
4,281 ... 979899100101 ...