Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I assume you all mean this part:

No more than 300,000 Gear VRs are available in this Offer. Gifts are available for a limited
time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed
on or before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after
verification of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some
items may not deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability).

Braidlee

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how long it takes for an email response from them? I emailed them about wanting to change my choice from the VR to the $100 Samsung coupon code because I don't want to wait until Summer for the VR headset.

If you go to the submission page, enter in your email address to check status, at that next page you can click, "contact us". The second paragraph (I think it's the second one) states we cannot change our gift request. It's crap, because I personally don't recall ever being offered a $100 gift card for a Samsung product.

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I just called PrizeLogic and they said anyone who didn't submit their claim by 3/17 will not receive a Netflix code. But on T-Mobiles promotion page for the Gear VR/Netflix offer they say if you ordered by March 14th you will get a Netflix code.

Something smells fishy here.

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how long it takes for an email response from them? I emailed them about wanting to change my choice from the VR to the $100 Samsung coupon code because I don't want to wait until Summer for the VR headset.

I emailed them and it took about 2 days to get a standard boiler plate response.

Croq360

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I just called PrizeLogic and they said anyone who didn't submit their claim by 3/17 will not receive a Netflix code. But on T-Mobiles promotion page for the Gear VR/Netflix offer they say if you ordered by March 14th you will get a Netflix code.

Something smells fishy here.
I submitted mine on 3/3, so I should be okay either way... ;)

jake11584

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
This might be old news, but I just got off the phone with prizelogic support and asked about the status of my submission. He said it was in fulfillment pending and once it reached that point it was approved and all conditions are met. He then said once it reaches that point it's generally 2 weeks until it ships. Take it with a grain of salt but I thought it may ease some minds.

May 9, 2013
Visit site
That helps but like you said who knows if that has any merit... that would be great if it ships in 2 weeks and for the gear s2 is it the gray original 3g? Or wifi?

Posted via the Android Central App

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Just got an email as well, approved for Gear VR estimated shipping April 1st. I had done it for 2 phones and only got 1 email so not sure if this is for 1 or both. Both status' still show "fulfillment pending"

EDIT: Just got the 2nd email. Also April 1st

Also would like to mention the shipping name was NOT the same as the name on the receipt and they apparently still approved them (to be fair the last names were the same)

Last edited:

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Just got this email
779a2da995032a7ccc5f432c63c742c0.jpg

8f1189d98db43657ca15f7ec58f7e437.jpg

GIRLaxy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I actually bought the VR headset at Best Buy on Friday thinking I won't be hearing anything from this promo for another month or two. I wonder If I can return one of the new ones to get a refund.

EDIT:
Well, it looks like I'll have to return the one I bought since the new ones are being shipped separately after my 15 day return policy is up.