Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
S2 Verizion - I see that several have spoken to Prize Logic to confirm their S2... were you able to confirm what S2 it is? BT or 3G? Have 3 coming all with different ship dates ... would be nice to know what we are getting...

Last edited:

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Received my Gear today delivered by FedEx ,no email confirmation from Prize logic. Pre order from Tmo March 1st.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 1730.jpg
    1730.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 58

OperaDivo

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I got the same run around from Samsung as others. I ordered a Gear2 watch but Samsung says they are sending me a VR which I NEVER will use. I ordered my phone at Verizon.com. They told me that my location code D543001 was not valid for a watch so they sent me the VR instead. Misleading on the oart of BOTH Verizon and Samsung ! Deceptive !!:(

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
S2 Verizion - I see that several have spoken to Prize Logic to confirm their S2... were you able to confirm what S2 it is? BT or 3G? Have 3 coming all with different ship dates ... would be nice to know what we are getting...

You have ship dates for your s2's?

abechols2

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
i have an April first shipping date, submitted on the 4th when i got my s7 edge from tmobile
.. tracking info states the 29th delivery date in Oregon

abechols2

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
i have an April first shipping date, submitted on the 4th when i got my s7 edge from tmobile
.. tracking info states the 29th delivery date in Oregon

and yes i know that is bonkers lol..it shows its arrival before is estimated shipping date o.0
. the whole thing Is a bit crazy lol

mzceetee

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I got my shipping notice for the Gear VR (with the tracking number) the day after mine arrived, so your shipping email may still show up... :)

I just find it ionic, on the Samsung statue "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: 4/1/2016" now possible receiving a tracking information after I received the package ... good grief Samsung

Posted via the Android Central App

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Came in yesterday.

5c3159b7b8b77b4547bb5e1095b5fb95.jpg

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
What are all the carriers that they're using? Also, where are they being shipped from?
I get notifications from USPS, FedEx, and UPS if there is a package being shipped to my home address. Yesterday I got notified that USPS has a package being shipped from Seattle to me.

Last edited:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
What are all the carriers that they're using? Also, where are they being shipped from?
I get notifications from USPS, FedEx, and UPS of there is a package being shipped to my home address. Yesterday I got notified that USPS has a package being shipped from Seattle to me.
Mine was via USPS.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I get notifications from USPS, FedEx, and UPS of there is a package being shipped to my home address. Yesterday I got notified that USPS has a package being shipped from Seattle to me.

I just signed up for shipment notices from ups fedex and usps thanks to you.