Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Got mine today.
aea1ccb641cbf83ea5927fc57372dfdb.jpg

raphyp

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
Submitted for the GEAR S2 Watch
Just spoke to Prizelogic, very nice woman, who's name I didn't catch. She said that I am down for submitting it on the 18th and therefor should expect it in 6-8 weeks (I asked and she said that she thinks that it probably won't be earlier because the timing was pushed back from 4-6 to 6-8 so that it is probably real.) She also implied that they won't necessarily be updating the online notifications, but that I can try again in 2 weeks, and infomed me that they can get a tracking number IF available

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Finally got my 1st email from FedEx for a package to be delivered Friday. I'm an AT&T guy 4/1 ship date 3/8 submit date. I did 2 of them so this is only for 1 package (Unless they put 2 together in 1 box which is possible since I submitted both claims under the same email/name login).

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my 1st email from FedEx for a package to be delivered Friday. I'm an AT&T guy 4/1 ship date 3/8 submit date. I did 2 of them so this is only for 1 package (Unless they put 2 together in 1 box which is possible since I submitted both claims under the same email/name login).

If you look at the tracking number it'll tell you how many boxes/weight. Mine is only 1 and 1.4lbs so if it's heavier it'll probably be both of them.

Juliasgeckos

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone with AT&T who signed up on or after 3/10 received their tracking number yet? When I was approved it gave me an estimated ship date of 4/18 but it seems like a lot of people with AT&T have either gotten their vr or have a tracking number already.

michael3735

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone with AT&T who signed up on or after 3/10 received their tracking number yet? When I was approved it gave me an estimated ship date of 4/18 but it seems like a lot of people with AT&T have either gotten their vr or have a tracking number already.

Att here with a 4/18 ship date and still waiting for my tracking number.

Posted via the Android Central App

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site

AT&T signed up on the 9th and got mine today. Have a second one that was registered on the 11th with an 18th due date with no tracking.

sayuri9

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
For what it's worth, I spoke with PrizeLogic today about the TMobile Netflix codes. I saw a few times on here that if you didn't submit by the 17th then you were SoL. The rep said that they had run out of codes but they got a new batch so everything will be fine.

I got my approval email and code on the 28th (submitted the 14th) for 4/30 ship date. My husband's is still pending as his phone didn't arrive until the 17th. I tried submitting his multiple times but got the IMEI/WiFi MAC error and wasn't able to get it through until the 18th. I was going to pitch a fit if we lost out because of a dumb system error.

rdcamero

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My gear S2 is ready to ship.

Label created
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Anticipated ship date:
Wed 3/30/2016
BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
501 AIRTECH PKWY
PLAINFIELD, IN US 461687408

glock813

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have two Gear S2's coming from the Verizon promotion. I just logged on to the FedEx delivery manager and the shipping label has been created with delivery by end of day on the 1st. My status on the website still shows shipping pending. I am guessing that they will not be updating that site...