Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Tried to but FedEx said they cant because of the missing apt#. That id have to contact the shipper see what they can/want to do.

Well im on the line with prize logic and also chatting with Samsung. 8 callers in front of me...Hopefully in the end ill know if ill have a VR or not.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well i got to talk to them. Prize Logic did have the right address on file but sent FedEx the wrong one (didn't have the apt number). Sadly Prize Logic can't do anything themselves but did say FedEx will attempt to deliver it 3x before resending it back. Then the shipper will contact me to get it reshipped.

Sucks I gotta wait now. Two more delivery attempt, the return, the call to reship, then the shipping again. 😡😧

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Well i got to talk to them. Prize Logic did have the right address on file but sent FedEx the wrong one (didn't have the apt number). Sadly Prize Logic can't do anything themselves but did say FedEx will attempt to deliver it 3x before resending it back. Then the shipper will contact me to get it reshipped.

Sucks I gotta wait now. Two more delivery attempt, the return, the call to reship, then the shipping again. 😡😧

Same thing happened to me. I posted earlier on the thread also. The address was missing apt #. Luckily, I came home for lunch and found the fedex guy looking around the building, wondering what to do? So I approached him and after showing my id, he gave the pckg to me.

Posted via the Android Central App

sumner929

May 22, 2010
Visit site
So for all of those that said they had a confirmation for Friday delivery of their S2 ........ what happened?

Both of mine said delivery today, but around 3pm one of them updated from "label created" to "departed fedex location". The other is still in label created phase and on the website it says "pending ship date of 4/8" which is also says for both. Obviously one went earlier than the other. either way I hope to have both in about week or so. Was going to sell both S2's but after playing with one at VZW, I think I'll keep one and sell the other.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I posted earlier on the thread also. The address was missing apt #. Luckily, I came home for lunch and found the fedex guy looking around the building, wondering what to do? So I approached him and after showing my id, he gave the pckg to me.

I checked morning and lunch and tracker didn't say anything about being out for delivery. Only til the afternoon that I saw it change to delivery exception.

KYman37

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Mine was approved and it still has a ship date of April 30, which its said for the past couple of weeks or so. I ordered the GEAR S2 watch.

jdubb2345

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Those of you using FedEx delivery manager I live in a condo and I can't put in my unit number is there a way to do that maybe that's why I'm not saying a delivery for my watch. It just shows my general address thanks for any help

giannifiore7

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm just so frustrated that people who have submitted on the same day as me (3/10) or even a day before have received shipping dates for the S2 whereas I still have "shipping date estimate: pending" why PrizeLogic!

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm just so frustrated that people who have submitted on the same day as me (3/10) or even a day before have received shipping dates for the S2 whereas I still have "shipping date estimate: pending" why PrizeLogic!

I submitted on 3/9. Still pending.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I submitted 3/9 and am still pending with nothing showing in fedex either

giannifiore7

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Well... then I'm glad I'm not totally alone, but still, some people have been lucky enough. I just don't see how this process could have gone any less smoothly.

jdouglas22

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
actually my check status page has just changed for the first time... now changed shipment pending to Apr 8th..... although fedex says S2 will be here tomorrow by 3pm....... other S2 submissions are still pending......View attachment 223016

Mine had just changed yesterday too. I have 2 and one changed on the promo page to a delivery of 4/8. The second one has no date. But the part I find backwards is that while people had info on their fedex page and have gotten emails, I've have not received either. So the first info I've received was from their site. Submitted 3/11. Maybe they favor those of us from IN:p

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I feel ya. I ordered the 10th also and don't have a email or anything and still says pending. Frustrating...

That1Mexican

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
For those of you that opted for the $100 samsung.com credit how long is it after submission is approved to recieve the credit?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12