Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

mikerod79

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Mine said that for about 3 weeks it felt like a long time. But mine got approved and i have it and i love it. Hope this helps once approved you will get an email with shipping info and it will be in one to two days did u also upload a copy of your reciept if u didnt and it wasn't clear will be the main reason they will deny it good luck

Posted via the Android Central App

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I also submitted on 3/9 and still show just pending. not happy with prize logic not fulfilling these in order of submission.

mikerod79

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 gear vrs one for me and my girl from the s7 promo i love mine my girl doesnt want it she isn't in all technology stuff lol so i will be selling her. Her FedEx box hasnt even been open yet lol

cbugzeee

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 gear vrs one for me and my girl from the s7 promo i love mine my girl doesnt want it she isn't in all technology stuff lol so i will be selling her. Her FedEx box hasnt even been open yet lol

Yea, I'd get rid of any partner that wasn't into that stuff.

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
has anyone who received the watch tested to see if you can make calls via bluetooth and use the speaker and mic on the watch? (not activated)

Seems to work, have not activated mine yet, when you make the call it shows up on the phone as well.

terryb99

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
FedEx says I have a 2.3 pound package from Indiana on the way. It is in Fedex's hands, scanned at their depot. :)

delivery Thursday to Seattle.
FedEx Home Delivery, their slowest service, but they often deliver weekends for no extra charge.

can I get excited now? It's really on the way? lol

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
FedEx says I have a 2.3 pound package from Indiana on the way. It is in Fedex's hands, scanned at their depot. :)

delivery Thursday to Seattle.
FedEx Home Delivery, their slowest service, but they often deliver weekends for no extra charge.

can I get excited now? It's really on the way? lol

Luckily I live in Indiana so mine will be here tomorrow.

Eddie Gamboa

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I got from my interaction too; I think I'm just going to do exchange it at Target / Best Buy for store credit and buy the classic.

How do i pull that off if i didnt buy the S2 at either store? Would we receive full credit?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800