Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Up Down

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
ya samsung site still says pending. the messed up part is i cant even sign up for delivery manager it wont let me, so i have no tracking number, fedex cant give you tracking numbers, so i have to call every few hours and give them my address to see if they show movement lol FUN

Fedex manager wont help, I got my watch on Saturday, got shipping notice Monday night.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Fedex manager wont help, I got my watch on Saturday, got shipping notice Monday night.

FedEx Manager is extremely helpful.... it notified me on 3/30 I had a package pending delivery, notified me on 4/1 a package was being delivered the next day and on 4/2 alerted me I had a package out for delivery.... otherwise I would have no clue whatsoever I was expecting any shipments until after 4/8..... and that package would have sat on my porch for over 24 hours over the weekend.

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Submitted on 3/10. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I've been getting email updates from Prizelogic, which I find pleasantly surprising, as well as FedEx Delivery Manager.

Posted via the Android Central App

giannifiore7

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Submitted on 3/10. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow. I've been getting email updates from Prizelogic, which I find pleasantly surprising, as well as FedEx Delivery Manager.

When exactly did you receive an email from PrizeLogic? Submitted 3/10 as well, nothing but "Shipping Date Pending"

nyroot

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Received my S2 today.. it's pretty cool. You can talk from the watch as long as you are within the Bluetooth range. Otherwise, you need to purchase a plan from Verizon.

techtied

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Received my S2 today.. it's pretty cool. You can talk from the watch as long as you are within the Bluetooth range. Otherwise, you need to purchase a plan from Verizon.

Cool! So you did get the 3G Verizon version then? Did it come with a Verizon SIM card to activate?

IamMuslim85

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site

I don't think I comes with it....the watches box has a Verizon logo on it though

AshxHand

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I submitted on 3/9 prize logic site still has aplroved/date pending. Fedex/ups/usps all show nothing on route to me. No emails beyond my acceptance email on the 9th. Not sure what to do. Seems like calling prize logic is a long waste of time. Feeling frustrated that people after me have got theirs or at rhetoric very least have notification on their fedex my deliveries page.

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
When exactly did you receive an email from PrizeLogic? Submitted 3/10 as well, nothing but "Shipping Date Pending"

I received an email on 3/31 with a shipping date of 4/8. Then I got another email yesterday (4/4) with a tracking number.

However, I all ready knew that it was on the way by registering for the FedEx Delivery Management. They can tell you if anything is shipping to your address without you having a tracking #.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol