Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

nyroot

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
It's a 3G one. There must be an inbuilt SIM Card. It did ask me to activate by dialing some Verizon activation number, but I skipped this step. It works very good with Bluetooth.3704c8e1-c5f1-40ad-8200-569a870a8242.jpg

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
How do you know?? I did mine on the 9th of March got a email and that was it never heard anything back, or let alone anymore emails when I check it says shipping pending but alot of people that filed after already has there's this is ridiculous and stupid, definitely the last time I ever do anything like this, prize logic is garbage, I should have mine by now especially if people after me already got there

Kasey Pierce

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Just talked to a very nice Verizon rep. So the bottom line is, you can't exchange the watch for another (aka moto 360) because samsung is the one providing it and not Verizon. BUT you can essentially sell the watch to Verizon and they credit your account and you can use that money to buy a moto 360. It sounds great and all but my fear is that even an unopened 3g gear s2, wouldn't be credited half of its retail value because Verizon is Satan. So all in all I think it might just be worth it to keep it than try and sell it up for a different watch.

Posted via the Android Central App

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I submitted on 3/31, it had switched to 'APPROVED - shipment pending' later that same afternoon. And I received my S2 Watch yesterday. That's exactly 1 week from submission to delivery.

PSYCH!!
(Yes I'm trolling, and yes I'm waiting (im)patiently for my watch as well.)
02c92debfd5e3a0650657cfbede465a0.jpg
A waiting thread ain't a waiting thread without Veruca Salt in the mix.

Last edited:

KRITZ9

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Talking to Prizelogic via Facebook:

Hi. My status currently says, "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: 4/8/2016" What does this mean? Should I be receiving my S2 tomorrow? Or will it be shipped tomorrow?
10:51AM

You will be receiving an email with a tracking # when your item has shipped. please be sure to check your spam and junk folders as well.
I got an email yesterday that it may not be coming till Summer, is this true? Are you able to look up my tracking number.

There is currently no tracking # available for your package, per the terms and conditions, certain orders may be delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

"Gear VRs or Gear S2s claimed
before March 18, 2016, may be sent within approximately six to eight weeks after verification
of Offer Claim Form, but in some cases, it may take longer for delivery (some items may not
deliver until approximately May, 2016 based on item availability)"

https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr/en-us/Rules
promos.samsungpromotions.com
promos.samsungpromotions.com

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
When they first started they only allowed pre orders to do it up till March 17th I did mine on March 9th when I got the phone and haven't got crap yet, while other after me already got it that's bs

compddd

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Got my two $100 Samsung Codes and two Netflix codes. Waiting for who knows how long wasn't worth it.

Bought a printer, fast charge wireless stand, and 128GB MicroSD card with the two $100 Sammy coupons on Samsung.com

queensgirl

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
How long did it take the receive your $100 samsung code email?? The other night I got the email and choose the $100 over waiting for the VR and I thought it would be like immediate LOL grrrrrrr

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I got the approved email that alot of people received but then today I got this.... Think I can submit again for the VR this time instead of the gear s2 and get both? 😜

Attachments

• 1460137143814.jpg
    1460137143814.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 42

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1