Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Finally movement on my shipment. Submitted 3/11 for S2. Label was created last week on 4/2 with no movement all week but was finally picked up by Fed ex today. Delivery now scheduled for Tuesday 4/12. Can't wait!!

jyarbrough20

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered on 3/1 or 3/2....the purchase period ended March 18th...the original ending date for offer claim was like 3/31 or something, but has since been extended to April 15th....

Posted via the Android Central App

Joseph Slone

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Fedex finally updated! S2 scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.

Submitted: 3/10
Approved 3/11
Estimated shipping date: 4/8
Label created (per fedex): 4/2
Actual shipping date 4/10
Estimated delivery date (per fedex): 4/12

This is the info I kept looking for while I was waiting. Hope this gives some relief to anyone's stress.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kasey Pierce

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I totally get being pissed off that they're fulfilling out of order. But to offer another perspective... they initially claimed a limit of 30/35k (can't remember which) of the S2s and what was it... 100k of the VRs? Personally, I was just going to be pissed if I didn't receive an S2. They also claimed a wait of 4-6 weeks (or was it 6-8)? Anyway... it seemed questionable that most of us would get either. So I just try to stay happy that I'm getting that which was offered within the timeframe they stated. I disagree - strongly - with the, "Be happy with your FREE [Vr/S2]", though, because some of us factored that in to buying these on preorder... as in before they were tested with reviews posted by real consumers. So I don't see it so much as a freebie, but a value added item that had shoddy terms and conditions that allowed PrizeLogic to be off the hook at any turn.

I agree. It's a free product. I planned on upgrading anyway. And the fact that before i even purchased, it said 4-6 (then yes later changed to 6-8) weeks out means we are still not at that point yet. The fact that it says approved is all i need. It will get here when it gets here. Honestly it is a first world problem.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Just to make all those of you feel better about people getting theirs even though they submitted later. I submitted mine on 3/21 approved 3/22 and still pending ando nothing on FedEx UPS or USPS. Feel better now?

tamima35

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Submitted: 3/10 for S2 watch
Approved: 3/21
Label Created: 4/8
Estimated Delivery: 4/14
Fed Ex Manager showing movement today and I live in Cali

bdh1689

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
3/12 Submitted
3/22 Website change status to Approved. "Fulfillment Pending"
3/28 Email with Approved message and Netflix code.
4/18 Expected Delivery

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
How hard could "first come, first serve" possibly be?

Exactly, and if it was really "While supplies last" it should be no othe way than "first come first serve" but since they changed the terms on 3/19 and refined the promo after all the backlash about back-orders and only 35k available ......all that went out the window

fustrated111

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
curious if anyone else out there has the following status on the samsung website:

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: 4/1/2016

not getting anywhere when contacting prizelogic

jmart841

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
"curious if anyone else out there has the following status on the samsung website:

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: 4/1/2016

not getting anywhere when contacting prizelogic"
I have the same ship date of 4/1/16 without any updates at all.

Myshell926

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone getting VR's? I submitted 3-16, approved 4-1, still says pending shipment, but submission approved

Fedex delivery manager or insight does not show anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair