Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

KYman37

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
My status has said it was approved, with an estimated shipping date of 4/31. It's said that for about 2+ weeks. Now it's saying that the shipping date is pending. I have Verizon, and I ordered the S2.

Posted via the Android Central App

Cnicks

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I spoke with someone from prizelogic today and she said that my order was fulfilled on the 8th but she is not showing anything stating that it has shipped.. I told her that a lot of people received an email saying that it could be into the summer when it arrives( I have not received any emails). She then stated that only the VR was backlogged and that the S2 is shipping on time.

FYI
Submitted 3/10
Approved 3/12
Fedex: 0 shipments
Sn: who else is starting to hate the song Titanium?

Chris Winters

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
I spoke with someone from prizelogic today and she said that my order was fulfilled on the 8th but she is not showing anything stating that it has shipped.. I told her that a lot of people received an email saying that it could be into the summer when it arrives( I have not received any emails). She then stated that only the VR was backlogged and that the S2 is shipping on time.

FYI
Submitted 3/10
Approved 3/12

I could handle it better if it wasn't instrumental only.

Chris Winters

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

FYI
Submitted 3/10
Approved 3/12

I could handle it better if it wasn't instrumental only.

Polen

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

FYI
Submitted 3/10
Approved 3/12

If that is true about the S2 shipping on time (4 to 6 weeks from approval day), then you should receive yours sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Manny8425

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Hang in there everyone. Submitted for s2 3/10 in Wichita Kansas. Received tracking number today!!!! Was shipped 4/2 even though website shows pending ship date. Fedex says it will be here tomorrow!!!

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
My husband's VR that was due for shipment 4/18 is now at FedEx showing delivery for tomorrow! Mine, on the other hand, still shows the date as "pending".

Aj201

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Prizelogic is the worst company I have ever seen in my life they don't no **** it's like ur talking to the wall with them unprofessional train people

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone who registered for the S2 but received the email stating "you are only eligible for the Gear VR headset due to your purchase being linked to a business account" email, actually received a Gear S2 watch yet? I signed up for a completely new personal line of service with Verizon, and got this "business account" email. I've been told by multiple prize logic reps on the phone that the system says I'll be receiving the S2, but I'm not so sure whatever error generated the email was actually corrected. I submitted my claim on 3/11 and still don't even have a shipping label creation indicator in Fedex delivery manager. My status went from 4/18 (which coincidentally was the estimated ship date on the "business account, no gear s2 for you" email, to "pending" this morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance