Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I submitted 3/9 and my status also changed to “currently in route” this was the first change in status since “approved”, shipping: ”pending” that happened on 3/16.

I believe that this change is superficial and only a reaction to those two “news” articles that where published yesterday.

Funny how those “news” articles where a reaction to the… database crash that happened the day before…

tcmiller49

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
actually I just checked fed ex after mine updated to "in route",and it say mine will be delivered tomorrow!!!! Gotta a tracking number and everything!!

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I checked mine this morning and still said pending, checked about 10am and it now says in route, but no tracking or anything, and nothing in fedex yet but fingers crossed

tcox8

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Fedex Delivery manager just emailed me. Package is on the way and scheduled delivery of tomorrow!

Label created on 4/8 with original scheduled delivery of 4/9.

liquid228

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Looks like a lot of you are having success, I guess I just have to hope the people at prizelogic don't do the promotion fulfillment equivalent of spitting in my food since I have complained to them so much. :)

Matt Nacarato

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I think them changing the status for everyone to in route will just make people want to call them more asking even more questions because it's "on its way"

Last edited:

BascoEp2016

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I submitted for 2 S2's. One on the 9th and one on the 11th. I originally received the first thanks for your submission email and nothing else until the recent blanket emails. My status did change today to in route, but I have no tracking and delivery manager won't allow me register my address for some reason. Maybe because I just moved.

One thing I noticed is some people need to calm down. It does suck that people who ordered later got their watches already but not to the point of outrage. Stop worrying about what happened to others and worry about you. The way I see it is they still have another week to get me the watch and make the original 4 to 6 week standard listed.

Prizelogic is definitely horrible at their notifications, that's the frustrating part. It would almost be better not expecting updates. I'm just hoping I'm one of the people who are surprised it is just showed up on their door...but not holding my breath.

Aj201

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
There shipping out today everyone that doesn't have fedex manger u need to register because u are not going to get a email from samsung believe me

Posted via the Android Central App

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
There shipping out today everyone that doesn't have fedex manger u need to register because u are not going to get a email from samsung believe me

At this point I am believing in the tooth fairy and santa claus before believing it is shipping today. 😂

Somewhere on planet earth!

MrOnager

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Also got an email just now from FedEx Delivery manager - headline: Your delivery is scheduled for Thursday 4/14, yet when I scroll down & click on the tracking number, the link it says: Scheduled delivery Tues 4/19 by end of day. I'm more apt to believe that since it shows the pkg. in Indiana & I'm in Utah. Label created 4/4 for my Gear S2.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site

FedEx manager shows nothing. I agree with others. If they are shipping today than reindeer can fly, my s$$t don't stink, and Verizon has promised not to mess with android and not load bloat on their phones.

jyarbrough20

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Well...preordered silver edge on 3/2...received phone on 3/18...I submitted on 3/19...was approved on 3/20 for s2...notified Sunday on delivery manager that fed ex had a label..originally said estimated delivery for 4/12....got an update today and it will be here friday...hope everybody else gets theirs soon....I thought it'd be summer for me so I'm a little surprised! FWIW I live in middle ga...doesn't seem to be a regional thing....I don't think they really have any order at all...but hey, it's a free 350$ watch

Attachments

• 768.jpg
    768.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 90

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza