Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine switched to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" last week, it then switched to "congratulations, we have approved your order and are working on preparing your order for delivery" or something along those lines it the switched back to "in route" status the last couple hours. PrizeLogic is trying as hard as they can to mess with my head and it's working.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
Mine switched to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" last week, it then switched to "congratulations, we have approved your order and are working on preparing your order for delivery" or something along those lines it the switched back to "in route" status the last couple hours. PrizeLogic is trying as hard as they can to mess with my head and it's working.

I agree. I think they keep changing status to make it look like something is happening, although nothing really is happening.

Jukins

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
To add even more confusion I have two submissions one switched from processing for delivery to enroute no tracking as of yet the other still on processing for delivery

kansieo

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Got a tracking number today, shipped Friday, to be delivered tomorrow.

Submitted 3/9, approved 3/22, had an estimated delivery date of 4/1, went through the same in route email shenanigans lot of people did last week.

All I can say is I should have just bought one from ebay for $50 and saved on the browser refresh button and wasted time with BS prizelogic support!

M_Hx404040

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
The following has been my status since about mid-March, submitted March 10.

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: 4/18/2016

And here we are today, April 18, with no update or shipment status. Sad day.

raphyp

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm back to " processed and in route"
Personally I think that Prizelogic printed out all the submissions and sorts them by where in the process they are. The status and emails are sent based on that. Then somebody's 2 year old comes in to the office and rearranges the piles. The next day someone goes through the piles and sets the status, and sends the email based on which pile they are now in.
I know it's absurd but it fits the facts as well as any other explanation I've seen.

Last edited:

bdh1689

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
2 VR's / 2 Orders

Both:
Submitted 3/12...
Website change status to Approved. "Fulfillment Pending" 3/22
Email with Approved message and Netflix code, Website show Expected Delivery 4/18... 3/28

Last week around 4/11 status change to Congratulations... currently in route

Today (4/18) I received my first Gear VR, also the Website is updated with both tracking numbers (4/18) for the package that I received and the other one, that I suppose to receive tomorrow (4/19), no emails.

Last edited:

Sean John416

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Just checked my usps and got a package coming Shipped From:
PSI SYSTEMS, INC
KANSAS CITY , MO
Im hoping it's my S2s but who knows. Anyone get there's through usps? Has $50 or more insurance too on it.

GIRLaxy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy S7 and S7 edge submitted on 3/15/16. Expected shipping days are 4/30/16 and 5/8/16. Status for both now say they are in route, but see no tracking number on Samsung site and on FedEx site.

Got an email yesterday from Samsung about claiming my 6 games, which I did last month.

src1425

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what to think, but keeping my fingers crossed for sometime this week!

• Claim for Gear S2 submitted 3/10
  • Received email 4/18, saying "Congratulations, you submission has been approved!"
  • Status listed as, "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route," but no shipping info.
  • No active deliveries listed in FedEx Manager.

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Just checked my usps and got a package coming Shipped From:
PSI SYSTEMS, INC
KANSAS CITY , MO
Im hoping it's my S2s but who knows. Anyone get there's through usps? Has $50 or more insurance too on it.

Woa thats a new one I think. So far the merchandise has been coming from two locations, AZ and IN. and has 50 bucks of insurance?

Please let us know if that is the package with your gift.

Oh and for my own records yeah my status changed from "processing for delivery" to "in route" sometime in the last 24 hours.

I personaly don't believe anything has changed. Submitted 3/9 for 2 gear S2s

zachatx

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone who originally had an estimated shipping date of 4/18 received their's or a tracking number (through Delivery Manager or other) yet?

I had that estimated shipping date pretty much since approval in mid-March, but it changed to pending shipping date early last week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci