Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
The estimated ship date on fedex is useless. The only way the ship date would be one to two days out is if prizelogic sent the package to fedex right after the label is created. Instead prizelogic waits several day. My estimated ship date was three days ago. Expecting s2 saturday.

Cnicks

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Today officially marks 6 weeks to the day that I submitted because that's what it was when I purchased my phone..

Not even a label created boohoo

Posted via the Android Central App

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I submitted for the Gear VR on 3/11, approved 3/22, and delivered on 4/7.

My mom submitted for the Gear s2 on 3/12, approved 3/14 and on claim status it says, "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

No other emails for her, no watch in the mail yet, nothing...I emailed prizelogic...got the usual canned response everyone else has. Check your status at so-and-so link, check every few days, etc.

Frustrating at this point...it's been over 5 weeks from submission date now...

Last edited:

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I submitted for the Gear VR on 3/11, approved 3/22, and delivered on 4/7.

My mom submitted for the Gear s2 on 3/12 and on claim status it says, "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

No other emails for her, no watch in the mail yet, nothing...I emailed prizelogic...got the usual canned response everyone else has. Check your status at so-and-so link, check every few days, etc.

Frustrating at this point...it's been over 5 weeks from submission date now...

Same thing for me on my S2 but submitted 3/13. Never even got an email I was approved, just happened to check my status at the point that said it was approved before going to shipping date pending... I know I'm approved but only from that and from emailing them to confirm, which took like a week to get any response...

Deakon67

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I actually got mine about an hour before I got the Email confirming shipment..

Not sure how that worked, but after using the headset I got an email saying the Gear VR was just shipped.

There may be hope for those of you that haven't gotten emails yet.

PS: it said the expected shipping date was for April 30th, but I got it on the 13th.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
FedEx says delivery Fri 3/22. Left IN. 3/19. that was the last update. Nothing new on FedEx app. Only it left 3/19 @ 12:58 am.

SmokinAce41

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Again another s2 out of order being processed. I didnt submit till 3/16 and today i recieved an email from fedex saying i have a package that was picked up in zionsville indiana and now arrived at fedex in indy. and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I have been reading this forum since the start and im glad mines on the way its not right that they arent in order like the rules said. Good luck to all.

Austin Hartson

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Here I am sitting with 1 email since March 9th when I filed, checking the sight everyday multiple times, fedex manager everyday, nothing I'm at my 6 week mark now, only reason I did this promotion was for the s2, but still waiting last time I ever deal with prize logic, I don't care if it's free or not, I woulf pay 100 bucks if they would of let me buy it in store, jus ridiculous

Cnicks

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Here I am sitting with 1 email since March 9th when I filed, checking the sight everyday multiple times, fedex manager everyday, nothing I'm at my 6 week mark now, only reason I did this promotion was for the s2, but still waiting last time I ever deal with prize logic, I don't care if it's free or not, I woulf pay 100 bucks if they would of let me buy it in store, jus ridiculous

Trust me I feel your pain.. Free or not this is HS... I am in your boat nothing at all.. its a damn shame.

Justinhm

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Trust me I feel your pain.. Free or not this is HS... I am in your boat nothing at all.. its a damn shame.

I Just got a package on fedex manager. Im getting mine saturday. Submitted my papers some time in mid march. Just have to wait it out and dont call prize logic. tou just wait on hold for an hour and they cant tell you anything.

giannifiore7

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Just went from being "In route" to this "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending" That's it. I'm going to just try and stop checking. I get the watch, I get the watch, if not, whatever. This is ridiculous though. Like it's one thing to not have the watch and still be within the 6-8 week time frame, which I am, but now messages are changing every other day? How misleading and really discouraging.

shrlckhms

Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
My watch is going to be delivered tomorrow. I submitted the paperwork on Mar 11, when my wife got her new phone. I am also waiting for information on the BOGO, I got an S7 edge with the free one. So it will be nice having two free items.

iadrumbum

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I finally got a tracking number on the submission status page for one of my submissions. 1.4lbs. I'm assuming it's the VR and I'll have to continue to wait for my S2.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My second Gear VR was delivered today. I am so happy that all of this waiting is finally done.

The Gear VR has a warning that no one under 13 should use the Gear VR so now I have no idea what I'll dow with the second one. I have a second S7 Edge that I kept just for this reason so maybe I'll be selling the other Gear VR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz