Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

GIRLaxy

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Got both my VRs earlier this week, now I just gotta sell one of them. Haven't used it as much as I thought I would. Anyways, glad the wait is all over.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
same here, looks like they work sundays. or they've dropped it off somewhere and fedex is sorting through the thousands of packages

same here, rec'd notice from fedex at 730pm that it changed from label created on 4/28 to "in route" del. mgr says it was picked up last night at midnight and arrived in Indy today at 6pm for Tuesday delivery.... this is my 3rd S2 submission - submitted 3/18

SMastro3

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Finally got a email from FedEx for my S2 submission saying a shipment is in transit. Submitted 3/21, approved 4/7. Weight: 1 lb. Now more waiting!

aechulo82588

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Finally got a email from FedEx for my S2 submission saying a shipment is in transit. Submitted 3/21, approved 4/7. Weight: 1 lb. Now more waiting!
I also just got an email about my s2 being in transit. yay!!! label was made 4/28 so hopefully my torture will be done in next day or two as i am only about 3 hours from shipping location. But question anyone think that its weird that label has Plainfield, IN as address but Fedex said it was picked up in zionville IN.????

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I also just got an email about my s2 being in transit. yay!!! label was made 4/28 so hopefully my torture will be done in next day or two as i am only about 3 hours from shipping location. But question anyone think that its weird that label has Plainfield, IN as address but Fedex said it was picked up in zionville IN.

"anyone think that its weird that label has Plainfield, IN as address but Fedex said it was picked up in zionville IN."

No, seems they all go from zionsville, In to Indianapolis and then in route to destination

aechulo82588

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
yea in know i get that but whats weird id you would think that pick up location would be plainfield IN as BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
501 AIRTECH PKWY
PLAINFIELD, IN US 461687408

I get that it moves from one loaction to another via fedex but its almost how like label is made in one department of company and then sent to another department/warehouse where actual fulfillment happens which i could then see why it too from 4/28 to 5/5 to actually be shipped Maybe i am just looking into it to much.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
"do love the phone though. I got the S7 Edge as well AND I bike too, so I am glad to read your first hand experience with the product, especially in a biking context. Is there a specific mount you use?"

I use inexpensive mounts from REI I got when they were on sale for $11 and they work great at mounting on handlebars... Delta Bicycle Smartphone Caddy... I use 2 of them, one for galaxy S5 I use as gopro when riding that fits perfect and one for s7edge which fits but is really snug with spigen case on it but is very secure mount....

SMastro3

May 5, 2016
Visit site
@aechulo82588 Mine says the same exact thing too. I hope yours arrives quickly. Mine says I should get it Tuesday (in upstate NY) but I'm not going to be surprised if it comes much later

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
yea in know i get that but whats weird id you would think that pick up location would be plainfield IN as BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
501 AIRTECH PKWY
PLAINFIELD, IN US 461687408

I get that it moves from one loaction to another via fedex but its almost how like label is made in one department of company and then sent to another department/warehouse where actual fulfillment happens which i could then see why it too from 4/28 to 5/5 to actually be shipped Maybe i am just looking into it to much.

my previous 2 S2 deliveries were the same way.... my first one arrived 2 days after label was created.... once fedex delivery manager has them leaving zionsville, IN the delivery date is updated and they have been extremely accurate with their delivery dates once they are actually in transit......

SMastro3

May 5, 2016
Visit site
And here I am a S7 preorder 3/10 submit date, with nothing..

Posted via the Android Central App

I would probably be in the same boat as you if I got my phone on time. I pre-ordered 3/11 for the titanium but that was backordered. So I had to wait until 3/21 for my phone