Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Was the FedEx tracker stuck on 'in transit: departed from Indianapolis' for you too when it got delivered?

Fedex del mgr was stuck "in transit" which I assumed was from service disruption(this also happened due to bad weather in Memphis on first order in late March) but I did receive a txt message from fedex this morning that it was "out for delivery"

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
As upset as I am still waiting with a 3/13 submission I can't even imagine still waiting with as early as a 3/9 submission...

xx_bishop_xx

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
FINAL UPDATE: Received $200 eCert this morning. Used at Samsung.com to purchase the Gear S2 Classic. Should arrive in 1-3 days. Theoretically, sometime in June I should receive the VR. For that, I am not holding my breath. Writing that one off.

What process did you go through to accomplish this? I have made several calls to PrizeLogic, Verizon and Samsung. I have not had much success so I wondered what your approach was. Thanks.

wheresmys2

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
This promotion is so screwed-up! We're talking Verizon & Samsung....two seasoned mega giants....this isn't their first rodeo. The shocking part for me is that they just don't seem to care. I can't help but think that there is more going on here. Especially since Verizon is showing the Gear S2 as 'sold out' and Samsung has removed the Verizon version from their online site. I'm hoping I get one before they really are out of them. Bummed.

Built4Comfort

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Submitted 3/17. Approved 4/7. Received email last night with tracking number. Gear S2 delivered today. Obviously, no rhyme nor reason to distribution. Good luck to all waiting, especially those who submitted week or more before me.

rocktoad13

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Tracking details in fdm!!! And it's 0.9lb

Submitted 3/21, approved 3/23 via check status 4/7 approval email. 5/11 tracking details

Tracking details as in movement or "label created"?

Don't get your hopes up too much if it's only a label. I had a label on 4/28 but it didn't actually ship until 5/8.

Toad

Posted via the Android Central App

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Tracking details as in movement or "label created"?

Don't get your hopes up too much if it's only a label. I had a label on 4/28 but it didn't actually ship until 5/8.

Toad

Ahh but it is something. Most of us have nothing.

Somewhere on planet earth!

rocktoad13

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Ahh but it is something. Most of us have nothing.

Somewhere on planet earth!

I feel your pain...I've read most this whole thread over the past couple of months and the ineptitude of PL and those running this promotion is unbelievable.

I surely hope y'all get some satisfaction in the end.

Toad

Shygurlizshy

May 9, 2016
Visit site
So I received mine yesterday and I love it so far I didn't know how handy it would be when driving. But has anyone received there watch that submitted around 3/7 my sister did and she hasn't gotten her watch but I did and submitted on 3/20?

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
So I received mine yesterday and I love it so far I didn't know how handy it would be when driving. But has anyone received there watch that submitted around 3/7 my sister did and she hasn't gotten her watch but I did and submitted on 3/20?

There's many of us from the first week still waiting. One thing I can say confidently is that if Prize Logic was a company that SOLD items instead of doing promos, there is no chance in hell they would stay in business... They should be treating the promo claims like they would customer orders, not like some freakin lottery.

Frank Abbott

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody received their Gear S2 who did not reach out and call any party (Verizon, Samsung, or Prize Logic)? I am curious if this has occurred as I have not called but am seeing those who submitted their claims in a similar fashion as me.

* Preordered S7.
* Submitted for Gear S2 on 3/19.
* Approved on 3/20 and then again on 4/7.
* Current status of claim on Samsung site says shipment pending; nothing in FedEx tracker; received generic activation email from Verizon on 5/5.

iadrumbum

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Has anybody received their Gear S2 who did not reach out and call any party (Verizon, Samsung, or Prize Logic)? I am curious if this has occurred as I have not called but am seeing those who submitted their claims in a similar fashion as me.

* Preordered S7.
* Submitted for Gear S2 on 3/19.
* Approved on 3/20 and then again on 4/7.
* Current status of claim on Samsung site says shipment pending; nothing in FedEx tracker; received generic activation email from Verizon on 5/5.

I didn't contact any of them and I received my Gear VR on 4/26 and my S2 Watch on 5/6.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
This promotion is so screwed-up! We're talking Verizon & Samsung....two seasoned mega giants....this isn't their first rodeo. The shocking part for me is that they just don't seem to care. I can't help but think that there is more going on here. Especially since Verizon is showing the Gear S2 as 'sold out' and Samsung has removed the Verizon version from their online site. I'm hoping I get one before they really are out of them. Bummed.

You sure sold out? I just checked and it let me add to the cart at verizon. And I don't remember seeing the verizon watch on samsung's site to begin with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12