Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Got a reply from Samsung about that e-mail.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics America, Office of the President. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

Samsung believes in building quality products and we apologize that all of your expectations have not been met. We value our relationship and are committed to providing the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve it.

The feedback you provided is vital to Samsung and our commitment and dedication to our products and services. We will utilize your feedback to consider possible changes and enhancement to our current policies and procedures.

We have contacted Prizelogic regarding your concerns. As per Prizelogic,the consumer below has registered for two Gear S2s and has been approved. Fulfillment has not been completed by the fulfillment company, however the order has been placed. Due to inventory shortages, there are delays in shipments.

Please contact us if you should have any other concerns you would like to bring to our attention.

Best regards,
SEA Office of the President

Maybe Ill send them another only mentioning the first come first serve part of the terms and conditions,

Odd thing is that they must have called Prizelogic or had accsess to thier database cause I didnt tell them I submited for two watches but they did mention 2.. (my email I guess)

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Got a reply from Samsung about that e-mail.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics America, Office of the President. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns.

Samsung believes in building quality products and we apologize that all of your expectations have not been met. We value our relationship and are committed to providing the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve it.

The feedback you provided is vital to Samsung and our commitment and dedication to our products and services. We will utilize your feedback to consider possible changes and enhancement to our current policies and procedures.

We have contacted Prizelogic regarding your concerns. As per Prizelogic,the consumer below has registered for two Gear S2s and has been approved. Fulfillment has not been completed by the fulfillment company, however the order has been placed. Due to inventory shortages, there are delays in shipments.

Please contact us if you should have any other concerns you would like to bring to our attention.

Best regards,
SEA Office of the President

Maybe Ill send them another only mentioning the first come first serve part of the terms and conditions,

Odd thing is that they must have called Prizelogic or had accsess to thier database cause I didnt tell them I submited for two watches but they did mention 2.. (my email I guess)

Well at least they didn't tell you to go to here... lol

Meesh7688

May 2, 2016
Visit site
I haven't received anything for the watch from Prizelogic (I have a watch from Verizon).

Nothing in FDM or the status page. Probably won't receive anything. But at least I got one out of Verizon!

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Just to update for me. Submitted 3/13, Label created 6/10, Actually in transit 6/13. Scheduled delivery date is 6/15. Both SHOULD be watches, weight is 2.6lbs (or 2.7lbs depending on where I look at it on FDM...).

tllippert

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Just to update for me. Submitted 3/13, Label created 6/10, Actually in transit 6/13. Scheduled delivery date is 6/15. Both SHOULD be watches, weight is 2.6lbs (or 2.7lbs depending on where I look at it on FDM...).

My delivery date is tomorrow, and mine also should be 2 watches. Delivery weight also 2.6 lbs.

deh2004

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Nothing in FDM. Nothing at the front door. Status Update: Pending, Pensive, Perturbed, and P*ss*d.

Same here. 14 weeks since submission, and 9 weeks since PL's "magical" approval date of 4/14. I am happy to see some movement, but alas, a majority of us were the first to submit and still waiting. =(

mistak5

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Nothing in FDM. Nothing at the front door. Status Update: Pending, Pensive, Perturbed, and P*ss*d.

Same here. I haven't called prizelogic for a couple of weeks. Don't think I want to. I just want this watch to get here already.

Should we start a pool on if we will receive our S2's before the S3 is announced/released?

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
As I feared, it was in fact the VR and not the watch now waiting on them to email me a return label so I can get my proper gift which I'm sure will be another 6 to 8 weeks from when they receive this package back, if I'm lucky.

mistak5

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
As I feared, it was in fact the VR and not the watch now waiting on them to email me a return label so I can get my proper gift which I'm sure will be another 6 to 8 weeks from when they receive this package back, if I'm lucky.

That really sucks. I can't believe this is still happening. I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to return the VR and receive the S2 before us that are still waiting. Either way, I hope it is resolved soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084