Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Who did everyone complain on which Samsung Branch I have already filed one on Prizelogic but I would like to file one on Brightpoint and Samsung as well cause 4 months waiting is just ridiculous.

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Who did everyone complain on which Samsung Branch I have already filed one on Prizelogic but I would like to file one on Brightpoint and Samsung as well cause 4 months waiting is just ridiculous.

Samsung Electronics of America HQ is who I filed mine to. I didn't bother with Brightpoint but I did file one on PL.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Electronics of America HQ is who I filed mine to. I didn't bother with Brightpoint but I did file one on PL.

Prizelogic has requested more time to respond and so far I think Samsung just got mine this morning. I got that teir 2 bs when I called themy yesterday so nope done 4 months is ridiculous.

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Does your wife not like it because it is way too big and bulky for a lot of ladies? Because I do not like it either and am thinking of selling mine and either getting the new Samsung Fit (I have the original Samsung Fit) or getting a higher end fitness one.

I had bought her a fitbit back when it was looking like I may not see them. She likes it better and a lot smaller.

Somewhere on planet earth!

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Add me to the list of women who find the S2 too big and bulky. I rarely wear it because it feels so clumsy.

I went so far as to buy the Samsung strap adapters (from Germany) and bought a short leather band. It helped, but still not great.

I think my S2 is heading to my nephew's wrist. I have to admit that I'm disappointed.

SamsungORbust

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone, hope most people have received their watches by now from the original vzw launch promo.

Relieved to finally report that 4-months after submitting i finally have the watch in hand. It was quite painful but was able to work with the PrizeLogic facebook owner to get it squared away. After was weeks of asking for updates and being told "check in next monday" i finally blew up in anger with them (her?) threatening to submit BBB cases for all parties involved. 2 days after that, PL was able to get the shipping company to overnight the watch to me.

Hope others find similar luck with their BBB cases and/or reaching out to the Prizelogic facebook rep.

/wait

edited to add: thanks for all those who posted their experiences and updates in this thread. It was a HUGE help for me to know i was not the only person in this situation and it was only because of others having success with writing the facebook user known as Prizelogic that prompted me to try that option. Thanks again everyone!

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, hope most people have received their watches by now from the original vzw launch promo.

Relieved to finally report that 4-months after submitting i finally have the watch in hand. It was quite painful but was able to work with the PrizeLogic facebook owner to get it squared away. After was weeks of asking for updates and being told "check in next monday" i finally blew up in anger with them (her?) threatening to submit BBB cases for all parties involved. 2 days after that, PL was able to get the shipping company to overnight the watch to me.

Hope others find similar luck with their BBB cases and/or reaching out to the Prizelogic facebook rep.

/wait

edited to add: thanks for all those who posted their experiences and updates in this thread. It was a HUGE help for me to know i was not the only person in this situation and it was only because of others having success with writing the facebook user known as Prizelogic that prompted me to try that option. Thanks again everyone!

So far looking good for me if they live up to their word Samsung and Prizelogic both messaged me through the BBB saying it will be fulfilled this week. Here's hoping that this nightmare will finally be over.

TammyH66

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
Add me to the list of women who find the S2 too big and bulky. I rarely wear it because it feels so clumsy.

I went so far as to buy the Samsung strap adapters (from Germany) and bought a short leather band. It helped, but still not great.

I think my S2 is heading to my nephew's wrist. I have to admit that I'm disappointed.

You would think at this point Samsung could make a smaller version for women, I did like the original Samsung Fit so maybe I will get something like that.

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I am kinda, for my bogo the S7 bogo rebate now..

I finally was approved and It says that its "Good news. We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

and that was 2 weeks ago...

ahh memories!

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I am kinda, for my bogo the S7 bogo rebate now..

I finally was approved and It says that its "Good news. We are getting your reward ready for the mail."

and that was 2 weeks ago...

ahh memories!

Wow I got that weeks ago. Once I got that message it took around 2 weeks to get it. Nice thing was I was able to transfer to checking account.

Somewhere on planet earth!

devdog91

May 11, 2016
Visit site
I've been enjoying a Harley Davidson watch face I found on Mr.Time Maker. I wish that I could tweak it though. Let me know what you decide to do!

Another Name

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
You can customize watch faces on mrtimemaker website. In fact, you can make your own too.
I am going to design a watch face similar to Montblanc TimeWalker Urban e-Strap on GearWatchDesign program.