Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

wheresmys2

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
So, it's looking like it's truly over? TammyH66, aren't you still looking for the replacement watch?
Thank you, thank you to all my fellow Threaders...I am so happy that you were here...providing information, support, & camaraderie during this wild trip we found ourselves on. Glad it's over, but I will miss our daily rituals. I know it sounds mushy, but in the end, it seems that life is about those who pass in & out of our lives & make a difference. Each one of you made a difference.....and I thank you. All the best to each of you!

TammyH66

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
So, it's looking like it's truly over? TammyH66, aren't you still looking for the replacement watch?
Thank you, thank you to all my fellow Threaders...I am so happy that you were here...providing information, support, & camaraderie during this wild trip we found ourselves on. Glad it's over, but I will miss our daily rituals. I know it sounds mushy, but in the end, it seems that life is about those who pass in & out of our lives & make a difference. Each one of you made a difference.....and I thank you. All the best to each of you!

That is exactly how I felt. We were all in it together. I got my replacement watch 2 weeks ago and they sent me two replacement watches one for me and one for my husband....They really had no clue what they were doing. I am now going to try to sell my watch because it really is not comfortable for me.

I am still going to check in here every now and then to say hello and see how everyone is doing. If anyone finds another site or place to do this let us know. Thank you all for being there through this crazy ride.

Sammsunnged

Aug 7, 2016
Visit site
It's been 6 months for me. I had a VR headset delivered the same week as my pre-ordered phone.
Never made it to my house. Instead it was shipped back.
Found out nearly 2 months later. Apparently it was damaged in shipping. I was then told many absurd things like call the post office, call UPS, I was even transferred to UPS by one clueless rep. They don't even know they use Fedex?
Another one told me to file a police report. I'm not kidding.
Then I finally got through to an actual supervisor who sort of made things happen, but it still required a follow up call with a different Samsung rep to file a claim with Fedex and the wheels were put in motion. (this after waiting 3 months)
Even got a new tracking number. I was so excited! Finally I get to see what Lil Wayne is talking about in the commercials!
Nope. Sent it to the wrong side of the country. I live in Florida but somehow this was shipped to California.
Of course, the next few reps told me to call Fedex, as if that would help.
I have since been escalated 3 more times to "Level 2 support" which I have seen on this forum to be nothing more than a get off my phone loser you get nothing sort of tactic. So now 6 months later I still don't have it, and the 10 hours + I have wasted on the phone just give me more of a drive to not give up, but seriously, this has to be my last Samsung product purchase...

May 25, 2016
Visit site
It's been 6 months for me. I had a VR headset delivered the same week as my pre-ordered phone.
Found out nearly 2 months later. Apparently it was damaged in shipping. I was then told many absurd things like call the post office, call UPS, I was even transferred to UPS by one clueless rep. They don't even know they use Fedex?
Then I finally got through to an actual supervisor who sort of made things happen, but it still required a follow up call with a different Samsung rep to file a claim with Fedex and the wheels were put in motion. (this after waiting 3 months)
Even got a new tracking number. I was so excited! Finally I get to see what Lil Wayne is talking about in the commercials!
Nope. Sent it to the wrong side of the country. I live in Florida but somehow this was shipped to California.
I have since been escalated 3 more times to "Level 2 support" which I have seen on this forum to be nothing more than a get off my phone loser you get nothing sort of tactic. So now 6 months later I still don't have it, and the 10 hours + I have wasted on the phone just give me more of a drive to not give up, but seriously, this has to be my last Samsung product purchase...

Have you tried the BBB method described in this forum? It has shown to produce tangible results unlike the customer support options.

whholder

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site

I agree with Sammsunnged. The BBB complaint route has a much higher success rate than dealing directly with any of the vendors involved.

FCSC

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Have a shipment from brightpoint to be delivered on Tuesday.. We shall see.

At this rate I'll get the s2 when the s3 gets released.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol