Free wirless charging pad

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok it keeps posting the wrong link hang on. It's the same model number that BB is selling. http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5050623

Ok that was the correct Samsung one for 35 bucks.

But this is the one that sounds good if it works with our wall chargers. One person said he had to use another QC 2.0 to plug into the wireless charger and then it worked. But this got good reviews and is a great price.

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5050623

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So you like yours phone sits on it good and you can plug in the charger that came with our phone to the wireless pad? And will it work with my S View Flip cover case on and my Symmetry do you know. I'm gonna google it now Thanks! We want one where we can leave the case on.

I bought a fast charger for $25.99 and can confirm it works with my S7 Edge fast charging. Works great and no problems!

It's by Nektek on Amazon. "Fast Charge Wireless Charger, Nekteck Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7, S7/S6 Edge Plus Note 5 and All Qi-Enabled Devices - Black"

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
So you like yours phone sits on it good and you can plug in the charger that came with our phone to the wireless pad? And will it work with my S View Flip cover case on and my Symmetry do you know. I'm gonna google it now Thanks! We want one where we can leave the case on.

Mine works with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case with no issue. Not sure if the View Flip case is too thick or not. But for me it works great with the original charger that came with the S7.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Real quick can someone answer this question for me. I ordered 2 of these than cancelled right away cause in the name it doesn't say fast but it says in the description underneath Fast Charging : Up to 5V-2A input and 5V-1.5A output, this wireless charger charges your devices in a high efficient. It takes only 3 hours to fully charge Galaxy S6.

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5051990

But the one Knowledge1011 bought here for 25.99 http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Char...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5051990

It says fast charger in the name and says Fast Charge Model(10W Output Max) ONLY But the other one I posted above says 5V and 1.5Amp output and this may be a dumb question but the other says 10W one says 5V so is the 1st link I posted not really a fast charger? I need to order and was confused and cancelled my order real quick.

testt

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Always verify the quality of the Amazon reviews for a product. Amazon has a serious, serious issue with fake reviews and they refuse to do anything about it.

Amazon.com: Fast Wireless Charger,Yootech QI Fast Charge Wireless Charger charging pad for Samsung Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus[Adaptive Fast Charger NOT Included] [Not Support Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Original Factory Adaptive

FakeSpot Opinion
Thumbs down
(79.0% low quality reviews detected, based on 378 reviews)

Tread lightly, this product may contain a major number of inauthentic or low quality reviews!
Our analysis has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our opinion reflects that.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
That is the original one i wanted cause of price and reviews but the company said it's not compatible with our phones and a new one is on the works of being made. I will spend more money toget a good one and yes I was wondering about fake reviews on the one i just ordered and cancelled cause they were all reviews that said they got for free for an honest review except for one person who just got the S7 and bought it. So now I don't know what to do. I may get the 25.99 one someone above bought cause I got a response that it will work with a case. The Samsung one is 35 four people says yes works with case one said no. I need to decide though so I can order. Wasn't sure if this one for 14 bucks was really the faster model or not.

Always verify the quality of the Amazon reviews for a product. Amazon has a serious, serious issue with fake reviews and they refuse to do anything about it.

Amazon.com: Fast Wireless Charger,Yootech QI Fast Charge Wireless Charger charging pad for Samsung Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge Plus[Adaptive Fast Charger NOT Included] [Not Support Galaxy S7 and S7 edge Original Factory Adaptive

FakeSpot Opinion
Thumbs down

Tread lightly, this product may contain a major number of inauthentic or low quality reviews!
Our analysis has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our opinion reflects that.

chriscw81

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

FakeSpot Opinion
Thumbs down

this +1,000,000....

the bogus reviews are out of control. I've been ranting about this lately. especially after searching for S7 edge screen protectors, it's very difficult to find an honest review. it's frustrating because i love amazon and it's affecting what makes amazon great.

By the way, did you use some sort of application that generated the results here?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So should I just get the Samsung one which is 35 still better than 60 at store or my 2nd choice someone has this one in this thread http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5052100 And I was told on Amazon it works with cases it's 25. The one that I liked with all these good reviews I ordered than cancelled not knowing if it was fast charging or not and if the reviews were real. this one Amazon.com: Wireless Charging Pad,DanForce[Ultra Slim] Qi Wireless Charger, Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S7 S7 Edge, S6 S6 Edge/Edge Plus Note 5 -White.: Cell Phones & Accessories

Guess I'll decide later I have to go to work.

lostsoul2

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I did the review for the nekteck.. when the phone is on the pad it does show fast charge on it. With phone off and case on or off I still get about 2 1/2 or a tad more to fully charge.. the thing says to use the samgsung fast charger. I have a qc 2.0 18w wall charger coming here today and will test. according to the ampere app I'm getting a flux of 800-500ma..

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Well it's 25 and Samsungs is 35 so I've narrowed it down to the two but I want to be able to leave my case on. But Samasung Pay is giving 30 to Best Buy so my husband got his and if I can still qualify tomorrow than we can just use the 30 we both have and the fast one is on sale for $60 normally $70 and we can just pay $30 and use our 30 gift card. I don't know. I tried to use Samsung pay in my gift shop at work in the hospital it didn't work or I didn't do it right. I don't know I'm just funny and want the best out of our phones and think the Samsung will be better I don't know. Just like I ordered extra Samsung fast Adaptive chargers off Groupon cause I liked the longer 5ft cord.

Edit: Well I just went to BB website to check on the fast chargers. I was told last week when I bought my card that they were $70 on sale for $60 but they were out. Now it says the black is $52.99 and the white is $55.99. I told my husband just get it for that price since you have the free $30 dollar gift card from BB for using Samsung Pay I hope it's still available for me to get the $30 bucks tomorrow but I am wanting to order before Sunday when sometimes the sales change.

I did the review for the nekteck.. when the phone is on the pad it does show fast charge on it. With phone off and case on or off I still

get about 2 1/2 or a tad more to fully charge.. the thing says to use the samgsung fast charger. I have a qc 2.0 18w wall charger coming here today and will test. according to the ampere app I'm getting a flux of 800-500ma..

Last edited:

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Well it's 25 and Samsungs is 35 so I've narrowed it down to the two but I want to be able to leave my case on. But Samasung Pay is giving 30 to Best Buy so my husband got his and if I can still qualify tomorrow than we can just use the 30 we both have and the fast one is on sale for $60 normally $70 and we can just pay $30 and use our 30 gift card. I don't know. I tried to use Samsung pay in my gift shop at work in the hospital it didn't work or I didn't do it right. I don't know I'm just funny and want the best out of our phones and think the Samsung will be better I don't know. Just like I ordered extra Samsung fast Adaptive chargers off Groupon cause I liked the longer 5ft cord.

Sadly Samsung accessories aren't always the best for the Samsung phones. Their normal wireless charging puck is horrible and won't charge correctly over half the time. The fast charging stand is supposed to be better and many members are happy with it. If you want to wait, Incipio is supposed to release their 15W Ghost charging pad for $70 like the Samsung is, but it's twice as fast. 15W is the fastest our phones can charge wirelessly, but Samsung's is only 7W supposedly.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So the new fast one from Samsung only does 7W cause online I read a couple that said 10W. So I shouldn't get it? Hmm I don't know what to do but if we have $30 gift cards to BB and it's $52.99 that's not bad to try and we can return of we don't like I guess. Easier to return if we get from BB over Amazon I don't know what to do now. But we're mostly gonna use it at night when were sleeping.

Sadly Samsung accessories aren't always the best for the Samsung phones. Their normal wireless charging puck is horrible and won't charge correctly over half the time. The fast charging stand is supposed to be better and many members are happy with it. If you want to wait, Incipio is supposed to release their 15W Ghost charging pad for $70 like the Samsung is, but it's twice as fast. 15W is the fastest our phones can charge wirelessly, but Samsung's is only 7W supposedly.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
So the new fast one from Samsung only does 7W cause online I read a couple that said 10W. So I shouldn't get it? Hmm I don't know what to do but if we have $30 gift cards to BB and it's $52.99 that's not bad to try and we can return of we don't like I guess. Easier to return if we get from BB over Amazon I don't know what to do now. But we're mostly gonna use it at night when were sleeping.

You won't find any fast chargers right now that are a stand. They all lie flat so if you want a fast charger that's a stand, the Samsung is the only way to go right now. Some say it's 7W, some says it's 10W, and unfortunately without Samsung clarifying the issue, it's a toss up. Most folks agree it's a 7W though. I'm sure you'll be happy with it as most members on here are. I actually have one coming as well because I would like a fast charging stand and there aren't any options for it at this time.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know it wont be a stand but we will also take them to work and use them too probably. The couple I saw that were stand said 3 coil and weren't fast ones. I just need to read more reviews on the faster samsung one cause I also heard it got better and people like from reviews I've read. So should i wait on one? Nektek also got good reviews on Amazon.

You won't find any fast chargers right now that are a stand. They all lie flat so if you want a fast charger that's a stand, the Samsung is the only way to go right now. Some say it's 7W, some says it's 10W, and unfortunately without Samsung clarifying the issue, it's a toss up. Most folks agree it's a 7W though. I'm sure you'll be happy with it as most members on here are. I actually have one coming as well because I would like a fast charging stand and there aren't any options for it at this time.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Oh really cool than that's what I'll get it but I hate to pay 70 and he has that $30 dollar BB gift card he got for using Samsung Pay and I was going to try to get that my $30 too tomorrow. I wish this one was at BB with the stand. It says ships mid march do people already have it? And is it the same as the fast one at BB just no stand?

That's the one I ordered and members are very happy with it.

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Oh really cool than that's what I'll get it but I hate to pay 70 and he has that $30 dollar BB gift card he got for using Samsung Pay and I was going to try to get that my $30 too tomorrow. I wish this one was at BB with the stand. It says ships mid march do people already have it? And is it the same as the fast one at BB just no stand?

Yes people have it. It's the same speed as the other Samsung fast charger.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, So it is the same just with a stand? Maybe it will come to BB or go on sale guess I should just order it and let my husband use his $30 BB for something else. We wanted the promotion for the free regular one from Samsung Pay but missed out on it. But if we're going to take it to work mostly we need the fast one. Thank You!

Yes people have it. It's the same speed as the other Samsung fast charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995