Free wirless charging pad

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I was playing around with samsung pay today. I added a couple cards and under the settings I clicked on events. There was a free charging pad there. Really cool!!

uploadfromtaptalk1457399953237.jpg

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Cool but just remember it isn't the "Fast" charging pad. So it'll take forever to charge to 100%, this is why it's free. But hey take it anyway since it's free.

Posted via the Android Central App

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Cool but just remember it isn't the "Fast" charging pad. So it'll take forever to charge to 100%, this is why it's free. But hey take it anyway since it's free.

It's good night stand charger, I charge my phone at night so instead of plugging into USB cable I'll just place it on the charging pad. As long as it charges by morning that's good enough for my use case. For fast charging I'll use the charger that came with the phone don't think will be spending money on the fast wireless charger.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just registered on Samsung Pay this morning. Got the Charging Pad on the way. Great service. With the one I already had, I now have one by my bed, one at my computer desk at home, and one for the office. No reason to ever plug the phone in hardly....

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site

It will work to have on my desk while I am working. I know I will buy a fast charge one for the house soon, but you are right, hell it's free.

MsKimmy83

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just registered a card and its telling me the promotion expired 2/29. Anyone else run into this?

Update: now it says its out of stock! Just my luck! :(

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
It will work to have on my desk while I am working. I know I will buy a fast charge one for the house soon, but you are right, hell it's free.

I would use the fast charger at work and the slow charger at home. I'm constantly picking up my phone while at work so it's important to squeeze in as much juice as possible when I set it down. While at home though, you're probably plopping it down before you head to bed. 6+ hours to slow charge that bad boy.

Rheller82

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I just registered a card and its telling me the promotion expired 2/29. Anyone else run into this?

Update: now it says its out of stock! Just my luck! :(

Well gosh darn it and my Phone comes in today. Just in case can anyone confirm?

kpreachers

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
I would use the fast charger at work and the slow charger at home. I'm constantly picking up my phone while at work so it's important to squeeze in as much juice as possible when I set it down. While at home though, you're probably plopping it down before you head to bed. 6+ hours to slow charge that bad boy.

I work from home so it actually is all the same to me. ☺️

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah we tried to and they were out. Amazon has the fast Samsung ones for 35 and I found another one which has good reviews for 12.99 it's fast but I don't understand it says doesn't work with S7/Edge original samsung fast adaptive charger.

Last edited:

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah we tried to and they were out. Amazon has the fast ones for 35 and I found another one which has good reviews for 12.99 it's fast but I don't understand it says doesn't work with S7/Edge original samsung fast adaptive charger.

post the link ... i dont see any fast wireless Samsung for 35 ...

Knowledge10111

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
post the link ... i dont see any fast wireless Samsung for 35 ...

I bought a fast charger for $25.99 and can confirm it works with my S7 Edge fast charging. Works great and no problems!

It's by Nektek on Amazon. "Fast Charge Wireless Charger, Nekteck Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7, S7/S6 Edge Plus Note 5 and All Qi-Enabled Devices - Black"