Samsung 128gb Pro + Micro sd on sale for $89.99

paulphilly

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just FYI, Samsung has the Pro plus 128gb micro sd on sale for $89.99. I called Bestbuy and they price matched and went to store to pick up. Regular price is $149.99 and this sd card gets very, very good ratings. Hope this helps for those of you waiting for you S7 Edge like myself and needing a card :) Just go to the Samsung website and look under memory and storage of course.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Just FYI, Samsung has the Pro plus 128gb micro sd on sale for $89.99. I called Bestbuy and they price matched and went to store to pick up. Regular price is $149.99 and this sd card gets very, very good ratings. Hope this helps for those of you waiting for you S7 Edge like myself and needing a card :) Just go to the Samsung website and look under memory and storage of course.

Dude thanks for the amazing heads up! Heading to BB right now!

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
This is the fastest 128GB card available (UHS-I). Good price, too!

Damn skippy. I got so excited I ran to BB and grabbed one. People picking up their pre-orders looked at me with envy thinking I dropped $150 on a card. I was nice enough to tell them about the deal though. Too bad I grabbed the last one there.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I am still waiting a bit for other price reductions and might still end up with the EVO+, considering it's fast specs at a better price. That one is still $66 and I am waiting for a deal to hit it soon.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I am still waiting a bit for other price reductions and might still end up with the EVO+, considering it's fast specs at a better price. That one is still $66 and I am waiting for a deal to hit it soon.

Bet it will within the next few days. I'd check the Sammy site everyday. The Pro version went on sale 2 days ago I believe. Now the Pro +. It's time the for Evo + to get its due.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

It's an excellent card and more than enough if you won't be taking 4K videos all the time. I honestly just wanted the Pro+ because I'm constantly moving files into my phone and I despise waiting.

I would still stick with at least an Evo+ though. You can feel the difference for an extra 10 bucks.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It's an excellent card and more than enough if you won't be taking 4K videos all the time. I honestly just wanted the Pro+ because I'm constantly moving files into my phone and I despise waiting.

I would still stick with at least an Evo+ though. You can feel the difference for an extra 10 bucks.

Had the Evo, but then read your comment and canceled order and Ordered the Pro Plus on samsung site Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34