While I'm waiting for my S7 Edge to appear from Verizon, I've been thinking about several kinds of apps that I've used and may still be using on my S5.

One of them is the email app. I got a little tired with the native email app with its "Load More" in order to see the email and the annoying "Must Download to see attachment" and the incredible nonsense of opening the Trash folder, selecting all and then finding out that there are still emails in trash when the screen says there are none. About a year ago I tried Blue Mail which for some reason morphed into TypeApp Mail. And then it got too complicated with groups, clusters, delayed sending, etc. All I need is a simple app that allows me to read and occasionally reply to or forward an email (most of time I use Outlook on my PC for writing and sending). Has the Samsung native email been improved or should I hunt for something else?

I've also been satisfied using the CM Security apps (Clean Master, CM Security, etc). They do a good job keeping the phone's RAM as uncluttered as possible and the Wi-Fi Security seems to work well. Sometimes they get a little heavy with ads, but for a free app... And unless there's something better out there which is why I'm posting this.

Thanks for any suggestions or advice
    03-07-2016 07:39 PM
    Why don't you use Gmail?
    03-07-2016 09:45 PM
    I just looked and I still see Blue Mail in the app store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-08-2016 04:54 AM
    I am only going to put on a few of my most important apps the first week until I get everything fully updated and figured out. The external storage I have heard a few different things about so not sure if I will use its just for pics and stuff or try running apps from it.
    03-08-2016 08:06 AM
    Gmail/Inbox... no issues. I agree with you about the "load more," etc. in the native app. Annoying!
    03-08-2016 10:53 AM