03-19-2016 06:29 AM
32 12
tools
    I know that would make a lot of folks happy for a removable battery.
    Think after they see how well the Note 6 is gonna do. They might change their minds.
    What I'm trying to say is Samsung releases a ton of phones per year, the company should be able to hare something for almost everybody.

S series - gorgeous design, high end flagship, form over function design
    Note - productivity beast, function over form design, high end phablet
    Active series - function over form, high end for the outdoor warriors. Love love that series has 3 physical buttons
    A series - mid range budget friendly

I think the Edge is gorgeous but for me it would be too fragile and a fingerprint magnet. I'm also using the S Pen A lot especially after ive eaten something or late night at a party when my finger coordination isn't the best anymore lol
    03-18-2016 09:15 AM
    I am a note 4 and 5 user and I decided to try the s7 edge, and Wow! I love this phone! Stunning screen! Amazing phone! Bye bye note 5!...The best phone on the market!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-18-2016 09:45 AM
    Loving it over the Note 4. I was trying to make my note 4 do things it wasn't designed to do. For example, to make the note 4 do adaptive display with a lock screen, I was using four different apps and it wasn't flawless. The s7e has it built in. I never used the pen on the note 4. But now that I've been playing with the edge a bit, i really like the edge technology. I like the size of the s7e also. with a slim case it fits better in my hand and my pocket. In comparing phones, it seemed like the note 4 beat the s7e in the camera department, just in size. But I like the camera. I also like Marshmallow, which I doubt the Note 4 will ever receive. With the deal I got and the $200 trade-in for my phone, I got the s7e for cheap... I'm sure after I press enter a few more things will come up.
    03-18-2016 09:52 AM
    S7 Edge can only impress those folks who don't use Spen or don't know how to use their Spen ( I meant wrt productivity) on their note series. Just my opinion. I have note edge by the way.

Posted via the Android Central App
    huntnyc likes this.
    03-18-2016 10:44 AM
    I went from the note 4 to the S7 edge as well. What I miss most is the S pen and the slightly bigger screen. But the size of the S7 edge is enough for me...
    03-18-2016 07:20 PM
    4 to S7e is a no question - no brainer if you can swing it DO it. 5 to S7e bit harder to justify. If you need the s-pen I suggest keeping your 4 for another 6 months and see what the Note 6 has to offer.
    huntnyc likes this.
    03-18-2016 07:28 PM
    I got no problem with the S7 edge.
    It's fast and got a nice keyboard.
    I don't have little hands. So it's not so slick it falls out of my hands.
    Been trying to find a silicone cade for it.
    I got a leather holster that clips on my pants that I slide it in that I used to use for my S6.
    Phones are changing. And for the better
    Technology is changing. You are gonna have to climb out of the hole & change with it or get left behind.
    03-19-2016 06:29 AM
32 12