03-13-2016 07:28 AM
77 1234
tools
    i got that car charger with my Droid Turbo, or at least it looks like that one and was a fast charging one too. It's the best car charger ever
    Yes, I now have two of them. Love the push button LED light on these chargers.
    03-11-2016 01:40 PM
    Just got mine also.
    I do have a slight concern. I put my phone on the fast charge stand and it said "35 minutes to full" then I also put it on my regular charge pad and it also said "35 minutes to full". I don't know how accurate this timer is and I'll actually time it on both pads when my phone is almost dead and report my findings.
    03-11-2016 01:48 PM
    How did I not hear about this? I just went to the website, and of course it's sold out.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-11-2016 01:51 PM
    Just got mine also.
    I do have a slight concern. I put my phone on the fast charge stand and it said "35 minutes to full" then I also put it on my regular charge pad and it also said "35 minutes to full". I don't know how accurate this timer is and I'll actually time it on both pads when my phone is almost dead and report my findings.
    I think if you wait like a minute in between. It will switch back to normal charging. Same thing happens if I plug a fast charger or a regular charger in to the MicroUSB.
    03-11-2016 01:53 PM
    How did I not hear about this? I just went to the website, and of course it's sold out.

It's still available. Ships on 3/14 which is Monday.

Samsung Fast Charge Everywhere Bundle - Verizon Wireless
    03-11-2016 02:00 PM
    Hmm, charging pad is acting kind of flaky. I put the S7E on it and it immediately begins charging, but several times now the blue LED light starts blinking and a message pops up on the phone saying "Wireless charging is paused." Anybody else?
    03-11-2016 02:43 PM
    Hmm, charging pad is acting kind of flaky. I put the S7E on it and it immediately begins charging, but several times now the blue LED light starts blinking and a message pops up on the phone saying "Wireless charging is paused." Anybody else?
    Nope, my phone has been on it for about 1 hour and everything is working fine. Love the new Samsung Charging stand. Plus my phone is in the Otterbox commuter case.
    03-11-2016 02:48 PM
    OMG Samsung chargers are still having this issue? That problem has been present since the wireless round puck charger when the S6s came out.
    03-11-2016 02:54 PM
    Mine just got delivered. Battery pack is way bigger than I anticipated. I had an older Samsung one that was much smaller. The car charger has a coiled cable where my other Verizon fast car charger has a straight one. I prefer the straight one, but not that big of a deal. The fast wireless charger is wonderful. Put it up on my desk and S7 is charging right along. The value of the bundle is pretty darn good. Kind of surprising for Verizon.
    03-11-2016 03:12 PM
    OMG Samsung chargers are still having this issue? That problem has been present since the wireless round puck charger when the S6s came out.
    I have the first round charger and it was terrible with my S6. This stand up fast charger hasn't given me any trouble all morning. Happy blue light which is about to go full charge without issue.
    03-11-2016 03:13 PM
    I didn't even open the car charger as I thought it was the same as the one I got last year. Nice surprise that it has an coiled cord. I'll have to check it out when I get back home tonight.
    03-11-2016 03:19 PM
    Here they are.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Verizon FastCharge Bundle Updates...-272.jpg  
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-11-2016 03:49 PM
    Just delivered. Looks like they took a puck charger and mounted it to a base vertically.

felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-11-2016 04:11 PM
    I have the first round charger and it was terrible with my S6. This stand up fast charger hasn't given me any trouble all morning. Happy blue light which is about to go full charge without issue.
    I just hope the old man's charger was just a fluke! Glad your charger is working out though!
    03-11-2016 04:17 PM
    I just hope the old man's charger was just a fluke! Glad your charger is working out though!
    Think so. Mine is not flaky so far.
    03-11-2016 04:21 PM
    Think so. Mine is not flaky so far.
    Can't get myself to buy another wireless fast charger but the stand aspect is so tempting...
    03-11-2016 04:31 PM
    Can't get myself to buy another wireless fast charger but the stand aspect is so tempting...
    Let's do it together. Look at all that fast charging. I didn't realize all three fast charged.

03-11-2016 04:33 PM
    Let's do it together. Look at all that fast charging. I didn't realize all three fast charged.

Yup. It's the fast charging bundle!

I went ahead and ordered the fast charging stand. I already have a fast charging power bank and car charger. I have multiple quick charging power banks in fact.

Edit: I just canceled the order and ordered the bundle. For $30 more, I get the power bank and a car charger I can just carry in my travel bag.
    Almeuit likes this.
    03-11-2016 04:40 PM
    Love it!

Plugged the car charger in for 5 mins and it charged 11%

Can't wait to try the pad.
    03-11-2016 08:49 PM
    So I feel like the fast charging on the wireless charger in the bundle isn't so fast! Is it because the battery is so big?
    03-11-2016 09:25 PM
    So I feel like the fast charging on the wireless charger in the bundle isn't so fast! Is it because the battery is so big?
    Yes. 1000mAh bump from the S6E. That's a whole lot of juice. Takes roughly 30 minutes longer to charge using a QC wall charger comparing the S6E to the 7.
    03-11-2016 09:27 PM
    Yes. 1000mAh bump from the S6E. That's a whole lot of juice. Takes roughly 30 minutes longer to charge using a QC wall charger comparing the S6E to the 7.
    Yeah true, patience young padawan....that's what I keep telling myself!

Problem here is I haven't made the past 38% charged because I keep using it and having to put it back on the charger lol
    03-11-2016 09:48 PM
    Yeah true, patience young padawan....that's what I keep telling myself!

Problem here is I haven't made the past 38% charged because I keep using it and having to put it back on the charger lol
    LOL that's the bad part about wireless chargers.

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 Edge SM-935V
    popkurn611 likes this.
    03-11-2016 10:35 PM
    I received my bundle yesterday too. Phone was on it all night. Absolutely no problems and fully charged when I woke up this morning

03-12-2016 08:15 AM
    Question ? Anyone in the know how safe this fast charger is when leaving the phone on it all night long ? Guess it turns itself off after full charge, but anyone with a long term experience
    03-12-2016 08:52 AM
77 1234