Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Verizon FastCharge Bundle Updates...

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Verizon FastCharge Bundle Updates...

Pics or it didn't happen LOL..

LOL, I can post a screen shot from my security camera of the UPS man dropping them off to my mother in law who is watching my children at my house today. I asked her to come to my house to be able to sign for my package.

Posted via the Android Central App

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

My wife just informed me that mine arrived at the house. Can't wait to get home and check them out..

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

i got that car charger with my Droid Turbo, or at least it looks like that one and was a fast charging one too. It's the best car charger ever

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Just got mine also.
I do have a slight concern. I put my phone on the fast charge stand and it said "35 minutes to full" then I also put it on my regular charge pad and it also said "35 minutes to full". I don't know how accurate this timer is and I'll actually time it on both pads when my phone is almost dead and report my findings.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

How did I not hear about this? I just went to the website, and of course it's sold out.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Just got mine also.
I do have a slight concern. I put my phone on the fast charge stand and it said "35 minutes to full" then I also put it on my regular charge pad and it also said "35 minutes to full". I don't know how accurate this timer is and I'll actually time it on both pads when my phone is almost dead and report my findings.

I think if you wait like a minute in between. It will switch back to normal charging. Same thing happens if I plug a fast charger or a regular charger in to the MicroUSB.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

Hmm, charging pad is acting kind of flaky. I put the S7E on it and it immediately begins charging, but several times now the blue LED light starts blinking and a message pops up on the phone saying "Wireless charging is paused." Anybody else?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Hmm, charging pad is acting kind of flaky. I put the S7E on it and it immediately begins charging, but several times now the blue LED light starts blinking and a message pops up on the phone saying "Wireless charging is paused." Anybody else?

Nope, my phone has been on it for about 1 hour and everything is working fine. Love the new Samsung Charging stand. Plus my phone is in the Otterbox commuter case. :p

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site

OMG Samsung chargers are still having this issue? That problem has been present since the wireless round puck charger when the S6s came out.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Mine just got delivered. Battery pack is way bigger than I anticipated. I had an older Samsung one that was much smaller. The car charger has a coiled cable where my other Verizon fast car charger has a straight one. I prefer the straight one, but not that big of a deal. The fast wireless charger is wonderful. Put it up on my desk and S7 is charging right along. The value of the bundle is pretty darn good. Kind of surprising for Verizon.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site

OMG Samsung chargers are still having this issue? That problem has been present since the wireless round puck charger when the S6s came out.

I have the first round charger and it was terrible with my S6. This stand up fast charger hasn't given me any trouble all morning. Happy blue light which is about to go full charge without issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel