tmobile pre orders movement

SROhlms

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
T-mobile is going to be flooded with cancelled preorders tomorrow, as a rep just confirmed for me that they're willing and able to sell to anyone in-store tomorrow and change JUMP or preorder statuses that are awaiting backorder.

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If you cancel the preorder do you surrender your VR headset and Netflix code?

Posted via the Android Central App

if i remember right, the promotion says as long as you purchased from 2/21 and 3/18 you are qualified. Whats not so cool, the fact that supplies seem to be limited, and since thousands others got their phones earlier then we will, we may be screwed.

mikeyd1984

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
who knows if we will even get one at this point. they only had a limited amount for preorders and they opened up the registration a week ago. Tmobile really screwed this up by guarenteing we would receive the phones before release date. one rep said if i dont get it by 6pm tomorrow go to the store and buy one and refuse delivery for my preorder. I mean honestly why are people getting them before me who ordered after i did. They should push the store date back and send us those units instead seeing most of us paid for the phone a week or two before they are released. If i miss out on te promotions ill be expecting a 350 credit fro tmobile to cover netflix, the vr, and 6 free games

AgentDecoy

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Update, update! Just got notice that it shipped! Officially have a tracking number! Good luck to those waiting--hopefully you'll be part of this batch!

Last edited:

Martin Rios

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Did you just receive the shipping info just now? I'm hoping to still get mine tomorrow. Also what color did you get? I called the rep and they said that the black is taking the longest.

AgentDecoy

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you just receive the shipping info just now? I'm hoping to still get mine tomorrow. Also what color did you get? I called the rep and they said that the black is taking the longest.

I ordered the titanium. The notification came like an hour or so ago. I wasn't expecting anything since it was after business hours...then bam!

mosi76

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the tracking number. I was told by T-Force tonight that back orders are now at 10 days from the date of original order

MACKSnare519

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile has been a mess for me. The Simple no credit check plan screwed up had to go in for them to fix it for JOD, now no one over the phone can check on my order because they didn't add my SSN to the account. And my black onyx S7 edge is still stuck on "processing" on the website after preordering on the 4th.

Smmfh WTF, T-Mobile?!

mikeyd1984

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No shipping info on tmobile ordered the 2nd for the black onyx. But checked my ups and have tracking number and delivery for tomorrow between 9 and 12 am. T mobile really pissed me off throughout this preorder and have yet tried to satisfy me as a customer

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well the order that T-Mobile said that they cancelled for me isn't cancelled as they said. I figured they would force send it anyways and they are.

MyUPS has informed me that I have a package coming from T-Mobile Friday. I wonder what will happen if I just refuse it at the door?

Never EVER trust T-Mobile when they say they have cancelled an order. NEVER.

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well the order that T-Mobile said that they cancelled for me isn't cancelled as they said. I figured they would force send it anyways and they are.

MyUPS has informed me that I have a package coming from T-Mobile Friday. I wonder what will happen if I just refuse it at the door?

Never EVER trust T-Mobile when they say they have cancelled an order. NEVER.

So i had my girlfriend go in the store today while i was working. Turns out the pre order wasnt canceled yet (which i expected) but although the lady on the phone said i would be good, girlfriend had to jump thru all sorts of hoops. visiting them after work. wish me luck

SROhlms

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Just received a call from T-mobile customer service stating that I would be receiving a $50 bill credit because they're aware that customers can walk into their stores this morning and buy the same phone that others who pre-ordered may be waiting up to another 1-2 weeks for. Not a bad gesture at all, but still a ****ty system.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma