03-11-2016 05:00 PM
34 12
tools
    Did you just receive the shipping info just now? I'm hoping to still get mine tomorrow. Also what color did you get? I called the rep and they said that the black is taking the longest.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-10-2016 10:10 PM
    Did you just receive the shipping info just now? I'm hoping to still get mine tomorrow. Also what color did you get? I called the rep and they said that the black is taking the longest.

I ordered the titanium. The notification came like an hour or so ago. I wasn't expecting anything since it was after business hours...then bam!
    mosi76 likes this.
    03-10-2016 10:19 PM
    Congrats on the tracking number. I was told by T-Force tonight that back orders are now at 10 days from the date of original order
    03-10-2016 10:34 PM
    T-Mobile has been a mess for me. The Simple no credit check plan screwed up had to go in for them to fix it for JOD, now no one over the phone can check on my order because they didn't add my SSN to the account. And my black onyx S7 edge is still stuck on "processing" on the website after preordering on the 4th.

Smmfh WTF, T-Mobile?!
    03-10-2016 10:42 PM
    Congrats on the tracking number. I was told by T-Force tonight that back orders are now at 10 days from the date of original order
    This accurately described mine---placed order on Feb 29 and got the shipping notification today.
    03-10-2016 10:43 PM
    No shipping info on tmobile ordered the 2nd for the black onyx. But checked my ups and have tracking number and delivery for tomorrow between 9 and 12 am. T mobile really pissed me off throughout this preorder and have yet tried to satisfy me as a customer

03-10-2016 10:49 PM
    Well the order that T-Mobile said that they cancelled for me isn't cancelled as they said. I figured they would force send it anyways and they are.

MyUPS has informed me that I have a package coming from T-Mobile Friday. I wonder what will happen if I just refuse it at the door?

Never EVER trust T-Mobile when they say they have cancelled an order. NEVER.
    03-11-2016 12:32 AM
    Well the order that T-Mobile said that they cancelled for me isn't cancelled as they said. I figured they would force send it anyways and they are.

MyUPS has informed me that I have a package coming from T-Mobile Friday. I wonder what will happen if I just refuse it at the door?

Never EVER trust T-Mobile when they say they have cancelled an order. NEVER.
    So i had my girlfriend go in the store today while i was working. Turns out the pre order wasnt canceled yet (which i expected) but although the lady on the phone said i would be good, girlfriend had to jump thru all sorts of hoops. visiting them after work. wish me luck
    03-11-2016 03:26 PM
    Just received a call from T-mobile customer service stating that I would be receiving a $50 bill credit because they're aware that customers can walk into their stores this morning and buy the same phone that others who pre-ordered may be waiting up to another 1-2 weeks for. Not a bad gesture at all, but still a ****ty system.
    03-11-2016 05:00 PM
34 12