Samsung promotion status.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So I registered my devices on March 3rd. It's been 6 days and the status still says: Your submission is currently under review.

Has anyone gotten their submission review completed. And with that said, the Netflix codes that T-Mobile is also offering? Maybe is to early to start getting worried but I want to make sure I claim my netflix codes asap.

Posted via the Android Central App

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No luck yet, and I submitted it on the first hour it went live. It did say it'll take 4 to 6 weeks though, so it might be true. Last year's offer for Samsung Pay (wireless charger) also took a few weeks to process for me, too. So it might be slow. The netflix code should follow the VR promo one, in theory. And I assume it'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis, so if you did it early, I wouldn't worry about it.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing they will wait for the return period to be over before validating and approving the claims. But not sure if they are set up that well to check in the carrier systems to make sure the phone is not returned based on imei.

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
This was in the confirmation email I got from Samsung when I registered for the S2 offer.

"Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for review of your Offer Claim Submission."

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
This is what I get but I just registered last night.

Submission Status
I am sorry you have no submission associated with this email

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

Submission Status

Make sure there are no typos when entering the email address. If you got a confirmation email, then it should say is in review.

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
No luck yet, and I submitted it on the first hour it went live. It did say it'll take 4 to 6 weeks though, so it might be true. Last year's offer for Samsung Pay (wireless charger) also took a few weeks to process for me, too. So it might be slow. The netflix code should follow the VR promo one, in theory. And I assume it'll be on a first-come-first-serve basis, so if you did it early, I wouldn't worry about it.

My concern with this is that if they take 4 weeks, it will be after the 3/31/2016 deadline to enter the Netflix code... I just hope they hurry up and get to it :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I did get a code for Samsung Pay credit about 4 days before it expired (and yeah, the e-mail with the code said it expired in 4 days haha) so wouldn't put it past them...although SP promos are Samsung and the Netflix code is T-Mobile. If it does get there later, they can re-issue it or do some sort of credit, I'm guessing. Or maybe push out the date.

FAiello

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site

Submission Status

UPDATE

Submission Status

SAMSUNG GEAR VR

IMEI MAC Status Questions?
************07 **********7C Your submission is currently under review.
CONTACT US
Terms and Conditions

I submitted for the Gear S2......hum????

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a tmobile plan and I contacted tmobile regarding the promotion, Tmobile stated that your are guaranteed to receive the Netflex for a year, but! the Vr Geer is a first come bases, While supplies last.

nyroot

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
FAiello, does your IMEI# end with 07? I submitted mine yesterday and my IMEI# does not end with the ones that they are showing in the status page. Looks like they truncated the last digit of the IMEI number.

Last edited:

Nyago123

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Mine just went "Fulfillment Pending" late last night, which I hope is whatever occurs before it gets sent out. I registered the day the site went live.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE

Submission Status

SAMSUNG GEAR VR

IMEIMACStatusQuestions?
************07**********7CYour submission is currently under review.
CONTACT US
Terms and Conditions

I submitted for the Gear S2......hum????

I submitted for the S2 on the 11th, got an email about location code missing, submitted a different receipt and it gave me a response about being submitted for the Gear VR

I opened chats and sent emails, but I just know they will send me the VR instead of the S2

allschool

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I must be living right. Got my Gear VR and free 64 gig memory card with my phone on March 7, the free wireless charger for signing up a card on Samsung Pay came March 14, and the free $30 gift card for using Samsung Pay loaded to my account within 2 minutes after I used it the first time.

I'm not living too right, or sprint would throw me a Netflix deal. I'm not greedy, though. ☺

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine just went "Fulfillment Pending" late last night, which I hope is whatever occurs before it gets sent out. I registered the day the site went live.

I checked my status and noticed the same. I also registered them on the first day it went live. Can't wait for my headsets and netflix codes :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I checked my status and noticed the same. I also registered them on the first day it went live. Can't wait for my headsets and netflix codes :)

I believe we will start to see them shipping soon. Always good to see the review process passed.