07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    It just amazes me that Samsung customers knew there would be a huge demand for the Gear S2 promotion yet Samsung was surprised by the huge demand. That is why so many of us were so quick to submit our claims within minutes of receiving the phone. Yet Samsung and Prolizelogic were not able to figure it out. All they had to do was look at the number of pre-orders for the phones.
    Since it was advertised with a limited supply, I would think that submissions would be processed in the order received. I submitted on 3/9 and still have ship date pending. It has been in this status for almost 4 weeks now. Yet those that submitted a claim as late as 3/31 already have their watch.

Samsung you have succeeded in creating 10s of thousands of very angry customers. Congradulations.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Wasn't the S2 only available to Verizon customers and not Samsung customers as a whole? I didn't see any other promos for the S2 besides the Verizon one.
    04-08-2016 10:11 AM
    I'm really starting to wish I went with a two year contract. At least I'd be off a payment plan, without a S2. They suckered me in and bagged and tagged me.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    04-08-2016 10:14 AM
    I have some mystery package coming from a promotional company in Kansas... It's followed the same trend as everyone's S2s (label created about the same time then sat there for a week before finally getting shipped) so we'll find out what it is on Tuesday when it's scheduled to get here. It's a different size package than what I've been seeing so we'll see if I'm disappointed or ecstatic when it gets here. lol.
    Mine came out of Indiana. BRIGHTPOINT was the name

04-08-2016 10:49 AM
    Mine came out of Indiana. BRIGHTPOINT was the name

Whatever it is I'm getting, it's coming from Harte-Hanks. I called them and they said they had no idea what it was bc they have 100 different clients they send things out for. Just going to have to wait and see. I don't have an email from Samsung saying it shipped, but then again I never got an email from them since the beginning...
    04-08-2016 10:52 AM
    Whatever it is I'm getting, it's coming from Harte-Hanks. I called them and they said they had no idea what it was bc they have 100 different clients they send things out for. Just going to have to wait and see. I don't have an email from Samsung saying it shipped, but then again I never got an email from them since the beginning...
    Mine was 2.5#

04-08-2016 10:56 AM
    Mine was 2.5#

Mine is 2.0. Probably something else but hey, you never know. Especially with how prizelogic has been handling this promo. Lol
    04-08-2016 11:04 AM
    Wasn't the S2 only available to Verizon customers and not Samsung customers as a whole? I didn't see any other promos for the S2 besides the Verizon one.
    It was a Samsung promo for Verizon customers and is being fulfilled by Samsung via Prizelogic.

04-08-2016 11:21 AM
    Harte -Hankse sends out marketing trial samples
    04-08-2016 01:34 PM
    Harte -Hankse sends out marketing trial samples
    Fudge nugget. Lol. No, I think this might be something my wife signed up for that she didn't tell me about. I'm just going to keep having fun seeing everyone getting their stuff and hope mine starts heading my way soon.
    04-08-2016 01:36 PM
    It was a Samsung promo for Verizon customers and is being fulfilled by Samsung via Prizelogic.
    This is true. Also, I believe that you had to purchase the S7 phone through Verizon Wireless to get the Gear S2 or VR. Purchasing from the Verizon store would only get you the Gear VR.
    04-08-2016 04:47 PM
    Make sure when you all receive your watch to update it. There will be an update for Verizon users

To update go to Samsung Gear app: Settings > System > About Gear > Update Gear Software
    I'm coming from an iphone haven't used android in a long while. This is for for users like me who and no idea how to update their watch.
    04-08-2016 06:01 PM
    I took them up on their $100 promo code at samsung.com instead. My gear VR will be here Tuesday

04-08-2016 08:35 PM
    My second one s2 label is created!!! I believe it's the s2 anyways. It weighs .5 less from the same shipper.

04-09-2016 12:10 AM
    Dang.. got the email about orders possibly being delayed to Summer..

Im tempted to order and old Galaxy Gear 2 for the time being, but it looks like many people are getting theirs now. I know if I order something else, my Gear S2 will ship the next week lol

EDIT: Oh snap!!! Just checked fedex delivery manager and looks like I got something inbound from brightpoint!
    04-09-2016 01:04 AM
    I received a Gear S2 guys. However, I received it from the same day as my phone replacement from Asurion. I don't know who sent it to me now. The claim still says pending. Where did you guys get yours from? My send was Plainfields Return center. The box also says Verizon on it. What do you guys think?

04-09-2016 01:57 AM
    Dang.. got the email about orders possibly being delayed to Summer..

Im tempted to order and old Galaxy Gear 2 for the time being, but it looks like many people are getting theirs now. I know if I order something else, my Gear S2 will ship the next week lol

EDIT: Oh snap!!! Just checked fedex delivery manager and looks like I got something inbound from brightpoint!
    Awesome!!!

04-09-2016 06:40 AM
    Funny, the promotion status for my Gear VR says it's shipping 4/18. The device arrived two days ago.
    04-09-2016 09:07 AM
    Funny, the promotion status for my Gear VR says it's shipping 4/18. The device arrived two days ago.

It says estimated shipping... Prizelogic doesn't really know exactly when Ingram micro (Brightpoint) is going to ship, best they can really do is estimate... Hope you enjoy, they are surprisingly fun!

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge
    04-09-2016 09:41 AM
    I'm leaving town tomorrow for a week. Bummer on no movement.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    04-09-2016 09:45 AM
    My second one s2 label is created!!! I believe it's the s2 anyways. It weighs .5 less from the same shipper.

Great, looks like the first one on here with the 2nd one getting ready to be en-route! Is there a delivery estimate yet? Not sure how they do the weight, the first one said 2.3lbs but was actually 15.6 oz when it arrived.
    04-09-2016 09:58 AM
    Great, looks like the first one on here with the 2nd one getting ready to be en-route! Is there a delivery estimate yet? Not sure how they do the weight, the first one said 2.3lbs but was actually 15.6 oz when it arrived.
    Next tuesday. Unfortunately I'll be in Florida oh well!

04-09-2016 10:22 AM
    I feel so fake! Bleh make up

Attached Thumbnails Samsung promotion status.-519.jpg  
    Sammyajak likes this.
    04-09-2016 10:23 AM

Maybe its a VR instead of the watch
    04-09-2016 10:55 AM
    This beauty came in today! Never received any tracking info...

Attached Thumbnails Samsung promotion status.-1294.jpg  
    Sammyajak likes this.
    04-09-2016 02:28 PM
    Congrats on those finally getting theirs .
    lyingfromyou likes this.
    04-09-2016 03:27 PM
1,069 ... 2223242526 ...