Samsung promotion status.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I got my free Gear S2 yesterday. I'm glad I got it way before the 6-8 week timeline they initially said. I feel bad for those who may have to wait until May or the summer to get their free items.

jawill0430

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone gotten this???? I just went to check my status after getting 2 emails saying that my submission was approved and now I get a screen saying that I have no submissions with my email address!? WTF??? Just yesterday and for the last 4 weeks it said my submission was approved and preparing shipment. Is this a good sign??

WTF.JPG

dbrown214

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone else returned their S7 within the 14 day return period (Verizon) and still received their promotional item? I received my Gear S2 watch a couple days ago even though I had returned the S7 weeks before. I have emailed Samsung about the error and inquired as to how I can return the watch. I have yet to receive a response from Samsung. I thought it was strange that they would have sent these items out prior to ensuring that those who would be receiving the items were beyond their return period.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I just got two emails about the S2 has been approved but won't ship until May or summer. I already received one S2, but was told the other was approved for a VR when I called a month or so ago.

So I'm wondering if I will really get another S2 instead....

rweimer

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone gotten this???? I just went to check my status after getting 2 emails saying that my submission was approved and now I get a screen saying that I have no submissions with my email address!? WTF??? Just yesterday and for the last 4 weeks it said my submission was approved and preparing shipment. Is this a good sign??

View attachment 223809

Check Fed-Ex, looks like it says that once the order has been shipped. I checked mine and have a package coming from Brightpoint c/o Time Warner, which after looking that up is a mobile phone fulfillment center.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone else returned their S7 within the 14 day return period (Verizon) and still received their promotional item? I received my Gear S2 watch a couple days ago even though I had returned the S7 weeks before. I have emailed Samsung about the error and inquired as to how I can return the watch. I have yet to receive a response from Samsung. I thought it was strange that they would have sent these items out prior to ensuring that those who would be receiving the items were beyond their return period.

If you already contacted them I wouldn't worry about it, just move on and appreciate your gift as I do not think samsung was properly prepared for this promo and is so overwhelmed they do not know what is coming or going right now so the last thing they will probably do is be worried about double checking on those submissions that might have been returned or for my case ... exchanged... the first S2 I received does not match the original phone IMEI and MAC I registered with because I exchanged it 12 days later after I already submitted it for promo......and the S2 arrived 12 days after exchange....

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Check Fed-Ex, looks like it says that once the order has been shipped. I checked mine and have a package coming from Brightpoint c/o Time Warner, which after looking that up is a mobile phone fulfillment center.

Yes it comes from Brightpoint in Indiana but don't get excited until Fedex shows it is in transit...... some people have had it in their fedex manager for a week with "label created" and no movement

FromBillionsCameOne

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I just got an email saying that my submission approved and something about thenhugh demand "may or maybe even summer bkah bkah blah" Can anyone translate thus for me please haha has anyone gotten that email and still gotten a tracking number or anything?

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I just got an email saying that my submission approved and something about thenhugh demand "may or maybe even summer bkah bkah blah" Can anyone translate thus for me please haha has anyone gotten that email and still gotten a tracking number or anything?

We all got the notices and now just hoping the next one they send out doesn't say might be delayed until fall or through the holidays!!!!

jawill0430

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

I haven't received a tracking number that I can use to check.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting for the new Samsung 4k UBD-K8500 Blu-ray player since it's release on March 1st, and it has been in Backorder everywhere, including Amazon and Crutchfield. I've placed different orders and just canceled them tired of waiting, so today I decided to see what happened when placing directly with Samsung.com and to use the $100 promo code they just sent me instead of the VR offer, for my surprise once I added the item to the cart it showed me a $100 Samsung pay activation credit.

So, I know this is not directly related to the phones but for those of you wanting something on the Samsung.com website and have activated Samsung Pay, take a look and see if you also have the same credit.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for the new Samsung 4k UBD-K8500 Blu-ray player since it's release on March 1st, and it has been in Backorder everywhere, including Amazon and Crutchfield. I've placed different orders and just canceled them tired of waiting, so today I decided to see what happened when placing directly with Samsung.com and to use the $100 promo code they just sent me instead of the VR offer, for my surprise once I added the item to the cart it showed me a $100 Samsung pay activation credit.

So, I know this is not directly related to the phones but for those of you wanting something on the Samsung.com website and have activated Samsung Pay, take a look and see if you also have the same credit.

I tried this and didn't have any credit. Have you used Samsung pay before or gotten any of the freebies from Samsung pay?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463