07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    Status changed back to shipping date pending this morning, but delivery manager shows a label was made for delivery on Tuesday. I bought my phone online 3/17 and submitted for the watch on 3/18.
    04-22-2016 04:37 AM
    My status has changed back to processing your gift for delivery.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-22-2016 05:55 AM
    Mine changed back to shipping date pending also but I looked on fed ex delivery manager and there's a label created at 1:30 am this morning. I checked last night about 8:30 pm and nothing was on there then I emailed the guy in charge of the Midwest branch of PrizeLogic about how messed up it is that they are going out of order on this stuff and I got back a canned message and I wake up to a label created this morning. Supposed delivery Tuesday the 26th. We'll see. I'm just glad to finally have something happening. Submitted 3/10.
    04-22-2016 06:49 AM
    My status went backwards too. Submitted on the 11th and still nothing. Not even a FedEx label. Nothing against the people that are getting their watches, but it is really aggravating that people who submitted several days after me are already getting theirs
    04-22-2016 06:57 AM
    I don't know weather i want to go through this HELL again!

If this is hell for you, I want your life!
    LanceAllan likes this.
    04-22-2016 07:31 AM
    I would just like to point out all the a-holes on ebay selling their watches for $170 or less destroyed the resale market. It's a $350 MSRP watch...way to ruin the secondary market by severely underpricing it.

/Rant.
    04-22-2016 08:08 AM
    I would just like to point out all the a-holes on ebay selling their watches for $170 or less destroyed the resale market. It's a $350 MSRP watch...way to ruin the secondary market by severely underpricing it.

/Rant.
    It's supply and demand. Everybody is getting these free watches and want to offload them. They have to compete on price. I sold my first one on Swappa and 170 was all I could get. The ones priced for more weren't selling. My guess is by time I get the 2nd one, it's gonna be even worse. At least it's all profit though.
    04-22-2016 08:11 AM

/Rant.
    Good. Resellers are scum anyway. Hopefully any people that have multiple watches on order for that purpose will now cancel them so others who just want their watches will get them faster.
    04-22-2016 08:12 AM
    My gear VR arrived yesterday. Shortly after that I received an email from Samsung saying that it shipped with the tracking number... Little late for that. Haha. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Maybe I'll find some time over the weekend.

04-22-2016 08:17 AM
    My second submission now has a label created. It shows up as being created Wednesday even though I didn't see it the other day.

It's supposed to be an S2 watch. Weighing in at 0.9lbs... Is that the new weight they are shipping them at?
    04-22-2016 08:17 AM
    that is correct .9 lbs
    Rygots likes this.
    04-22-2016 08:50 AM
    that is correct .9 lbs
    Awesome. Both of my initial confirmations said gear VR. Then when I called they said one was a watch and the other a gear VR. But then after I was 'approved' I got two emails saying Gear S2....

This has been a roller coaster of emotions.
    04-22-2016 09:01 AM
    Getting really frustrated here.... submitted 3/9; approved 3/11. I sent a blistering email to their customer service, not sure if it goes anywhere. i'm on the phone with them now....30 calls ahead of me...seriously.....
    04-22-2016 09:15 AM
    Getting really frustrated here.... submitted 3/9; approved 3/11. I sent a blistering email to their customer service, not sure if it goes anywhere. i'm on the phone with them now....30 calls ahead of me...seriously.....
    They'll reply to your email with a "To check your claim status go to the claim status webpage" response... lol. I know. It's happened to me twice so far. I hope you have better luck with them on the phone!
    04-22-2016 09:26 AM
    It's supply and demand. Everybody is getting these free watches and want to offload them. They have to compete on price. I sold my first one on Swappa and 170 was all I could get. The ones priced for more weren't selling. My guess is by time I get the 2nd one, it's gonna be even worse. At least it's all profit though.
    Looking at the selling history, it looks like the first ones were sold for that cheap to start...so whoever got their watch first screwed us all. That's all I'm complaining about. I realize I'm not going to be getting $350 for it, but it should easily fetch $200+.

Good. Resellers are scum anyway. Hopefully any people that have multiple watches on order for that purpose will now cancel them so others who just want their watches will get them faster.
    So I'm scum because I have no use for a Smartwatch that was given to me for a phone that was going to preorder regardless of the promo? Wow, that's pretty harsh criticism there...Make sure you never buy anything on ebay or Swappa then, otherwise you're a hypocrite for buying into such a scummy practice...
    04-22-2016 09:33 AM
    I am going through the same issues!.What is interested, I did receive a notice from Samsung to remind me to download games package when I receive the device!.... Check your emails in all boxes. This is just odd!..

04-22-2016 09:37 AM
    Think this has gone beyond nuts now haha.

Trying to be good natured about it, and trying not to be entitled but I'm really failing, aren't I?

I'm having buyers remorse I believe.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    04-22-2016 09:47 AM
    Looking at the selling history, it looks like the first ones were sold for that cheap to start...so whoever got their watch first screwed us all. That's all I'm complaining about. I realize I'm not going to be getting $350 for it, but it should easily fetch $200+.

So I'm scum because I have no use for a Smartwatch that was given to me for a phone that was going to preorder regardless of the promo? Wow, that's pretty harsh criticism there...Make sure you never buy anything on ebay or Swappa then, otherwise you're a hypocrite for buying into such a scummy practice...
    Trust me, I never buy things from any of those places. And if you have no use for it, you don't have to redeem the promo. It's not like it made any difference in the price of the phone or anything. People like you are part of the reason others who actually want the watch are having trouble.
    04-22-2016 09:52 AM
    24 free GB of data every year for life

So you were on a 6 GB plan and got 2 GB for adding the watch with the deal mentioned in that link you sent? That is pretty cool then because it says you must be on the XL or higher plan and tablets and connected devices are not eligible. Did you have to talk to someone to get that or was it automatic?

Here is what it says from the details of that offer:
    (However, tablets and connected devices are not eligible to receive the 2 GB monthly bonus data when upgrading or activating.) You can add up to 10 lines per account. To receive the bonus data for life, your smartphone must remain active on the XL or higher Verizon Plan.
    04-22-2016 10:03 AM
    Trust me, I never buy things from any of those places. And if you have no use for it, you don't have to redeem the promo. It's not like it made any difference in the price of the phone or anything. People like you are part of the reason others who actually want the watch are having trouble.
    If you were approved for the watch, you should receive it sometime soon. The frustration is understandable when you really want the watch and you see others receiving that don't want it. But expecting someone not to submit a rebate for something they don't want/need isn't reasonable. They are entitled to the free 'gift' as much as anyone else. What they do with it is their prerogative.

This is coming from someone who isn't reselling their watches. Not right away at least. I've been wearing mine for a couple weeks now.
    Jaycemiskel likes this.
    04-22-2016 10:05 AM
    If you were approved for the watch, you should receive it sometime soon. The frustration is understandable when you really want the watch and you see others receiving that don't want it. But expecting someone not to submit a rebate for something they don't want/need isn't reasonable. They are entitled to the free 'gift' as much as anyone else. What they do with it is their prerogative.

This is coming from someone who isn't reselling their watches. Not right away at least. I've been wearing mine for a couple weeks now.
    And when you're done with it you'll promptly send it to your good friend in Montana.

04-22-2016 10:06 AM
    And when you're done with it you'll promptly send it to your good friend in Montana.

LOL. You probably won't want it after I'm done with it. It will probably look like someone skated across the street on it.
    04-22-2016 10:09 AM
    How on earth am I the reason you haven't gotten your watch yet? Blame Samsung/Prizelogic for their terrible promo distribution system, not me because I want to sell mine - I have 0 impact on the fact that you don't have your watch yet.

And what person in their right mind wouldn't accept a free, valuable promo? Are you really that daft to believe that people are not going to take advantage of something that's been given to them? You need a wake up call bud.
    04-22-2016 10:27 AM
    How on earth am I the reason you haven't gotten your watch yet? Blame Samsung/Prizelogic for their terrible promo distribution system, not me because I want to sell mine - I have 0 impact on the fact that you don't have your watch yet.

And what person in their right mind wouldn't accept a free, valuable promo? Are you really that daft to believe that people are not going to take advantage of something that's been given to them? You need a wake up call bud.
    I'm not daft, and I'm also not greedy like you. If I didn't want to actually use the watch, I probably wouldn't have taken advantage of the offer. It is optional after all. That way someone else who really wants it can get it. And I certainly wouldn't try to make them pay for one.
    04-22-2016 10:32 AM
    LOL. You probably won't want it after I'm done with it. It will probably look like someone skated across the street on it.
    Ha ha. It was free after all.

04-22-2016 10:39 AM
1,069 ... 3233343536 ...