07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    No! Starting my 7th week. States, shipping pending.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Same here... But, I'd rather still be waiting for a S2 than have already received a VR...
    05-03-2016 01:21 PM
    So, i just got this off prizelogic's facebook chat...."To be eligible for the Gear S2 watch, you would have needed to purchase the device online or via Tell-Sales. At the moment, we have passed your receipt over to Verizon to confirm your eligibility and will have an update for you by the end of the week. We do want to apologize for the delay, but we will confirm your submission then."
    Ridiculous...
    05-03-2016 02:03 PM
    So, i just got this off prizelogic's facebook chat...."To be eligible for the Gear S2 watch, you would have needed to purchase the device online or via Tell-Sales. At the moment, we have passed your receipt over to Verizon to confirm your eligibility and will have an update for you by the end of the week. We do want to apologize for the delay, but we will confirm your submission then."
    Ridiculous...
    Were you doing facebook chat because you got the "business acct" email? I got that email last week and already did a Verizon chat to document them confirming that was incorrect. Does PL respond to FB messages any faster than their emails??
    05-03-2016 02:58 PM
    Ridiculous...
    What prompted you to contact them, you got a rejection email for the S2? This response is new to me, now they are entertaining the possibility their location code list may be missing a valid one? And they are actually consulting verizon? They didn't offer to do that for me. This also seems to imply they were full of crap when they said samsung did a location code audit, it sounds like PL has this location code list and THEY did the audit. But now maybe they realize they need to ask verizon if your code should be on their list too? Or is this why it is taking so long, that there is no list and PL sends all the receipts to verizon for THEM to verify!?
    05-03-2016 03:51 PM
    I have a personal acct. I did not get any rejection email from them. The only thing i got was the confirmation email after i submitted, to confirm that i submitted for the gear s2. There was no email communication after that. I should mention that I first walked into a verizon store and after reading the fine print on the promotion, i was about to walk out, when the rep said that after talking to the manager, i can still order the s7 and qualify for the gear s2. Maybe that's what got my submission messed up...... most likely.

But, i never got any emails after my submission email saying that i wasn't approved. Facebook was much faster for me, rather than waiting on the phone for an hour or so....

Maybe that's what 'fulfillment' means; that they are verifying with verizon to make sure we qualify???
    05-03-2016 03:57 PM
    But then again....i take whatever they say with a grain of salt. i'll be following up with verizon to figure out if they have any idea what's going on. I'll let you guys know.
    05-03-2016 03:59 PM
    I have a personal acct. I did not get any rejection email from them. The only thing i got was the confirmation email after i submitted, to confirm that i submitted for the gear s2. There was no email communication after that. I should mention that I first walked into a verizon store and after reading the fine print on the promotion, i was about to walk out, when the rep said that after talking to the manager, i can still order the s7 and qualify for the gear s2. Maybe that's what got my submission messed up...... most likely.

But, i never got any emails after my submission email saying that i wasn't approved. Facebook was much faster for me, rather than waiting on the phone for an hour or so....

Maybe that's what 'fulfillment' means; that they are verifying with verizon to make sure we qualify???
    So did you order in the store or online?
    05-03-2016 04:02 PM
    After weeks of back an forth with VZW PL and Samsung im finally receiving my S2 watch tomorrow. Basically VZW was the ones to correct the issue for me since PL sent me the VR instead of the S2. VZW agent set it up where I could buy the s2 watch for same price as the VR since the VZW store could not accept the the exchange on the VR from the promotion. In the end I got the VR and s2 watch for s2 watch for $99 win-win for me. Probably sell the VR to offset the price of the watch but idk
    05-03-2016 08:03 PM
    So did you order in the store or online?
    guessing they purchased in store from what was said, so yet another person trying to "work" the system and posting about how mad they are that they haven't received their watch yet..... more and more the truth comes out, just being a squeaky wheel until they get what they want, hope all of you that did do what you were supposed to get your watches, but I'm sure there are 1000's of people trying to take advantage of the system making your stuff just take longer..
    05-04-2016 08:28 AM
    I honestly believe I won't be receiving the watch.

Posted via the Silver Slacker
    05-04-2016 09:33 AM
    Watch, unannounced
    05-04-2016 09:46 AM
    Watch, unannounced
    Lucky SOB... You've got your watch, now just let the rest of us that have been waiting nearly 2 months (and some that got sent an item 1/3 the value they were supposed to get) b*tch and moan until we get our (hopefully) watches...
    05-04-2016 09:57 AM
    Lucky SOB... You've got your watch, now just let the rest of us that have been waiting nearly 2 months (and some that got sent an item 1/3 the value they were supposed to get) b*tch and moan until we get our (hopefully) watches...
    I sold my VR for $80 and moved on. I'm gonna wait for pay day and buy one off of Swappa or I may get the new Garmin.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    05-04-2016 09:59 AM
    I sold my VR for $80 and moved on. I'm gonna wait for pay day and buy one off of Swappa or I may get the new Garmin.

the new garmin looks pretty nice
    05-04-2016 10:01 AM

I beleive bsteppuhn got the garmin hr, and she also has the s2, so you could check with her first if you wish.
    05-04-2016 10:25 AM
    I just spent 45 minutes on the phone with Verizon, first with customer service then with management. I have forwarded the email I received from Samsung and PL to the manager and am waiting for a return phone call. They had the same luck (none) that we've had. Will update post if I get something useful.
    05-04-2016 01:03 PM
    the new garmin looks pretty nice
    Checking Amazon I'm not seeing anything in Garmin that I would consider along side the S2. Garmin appears to be running/exercise oriented only. Do you have a particular model you're looking at?
    05-04-2016 01:05 PM
    Checking Amazon I'm not seeing anything in Garmin that I would consider along side the S2. Garmin appears to be running/exercise oriented only. Do you have a particular model you're looking at?
    i believe MizWylie was going to use it as an excersize tracker and still get notifications and such... I didn't mean to imply it was the same as the S2
    05-04-2016 01:11 PM
    Submitted 3/11 got FedEx email from Brightpoint with tracking, delivery estimated on Friday! Weight says 0.9 lbs
    05-04-2016 03:10 PM
    Submitted 3/11 got FedEx email from Brightpoint with tracking, delivery estimated on Friday! Weight says 0.9 lbs
    Does it say "label created" or "initiated" cuz mine said that since last Thursday....

05-04-2016 03:22 PM
    This is more than annoying for some I know but let's try to keep it civil.....
    05-04-2016 07:05 PM
    Mod note : keep it civil, people.
    Almeuit, rave264 and wheresmys2 like this.
    05-04-2016 07:36 PM
    Does it say "label created" or "initiated" cuz mine said that since last Thursday....

It is actually in transit as we speak.
    05-04-2016 09:28 PM
    It is actually in transit as we speak.
    Nice! I hope mine is soon!

popkurn611 likes this.
    05-04-2016 09:29 PM
    Subscribing. You all saw the warning from LeoRex. If you need a copy of the rules let me know and I'll PM you one .
    Almeuit and danlnyc like this.
    05-04-2016 11:46 PM
1,069 ... 3839404142 ...