07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 414243
tools
    Hang in there everyone, I just got my S2 today. It was just sitting there on my front porch no tracking number on fedex or anything package was 1lb
    Samsung site says shipping is still pending.

I do feel bad because I had to submit mine late due to the back order on the titanium model and I know others are still waiting. The last email I got other than to activate the watch was my approval for the S2 nothing else at all. Submitted 4/1 (again backorder) approved on 4/7 pointless activation email 5/5 no other communication till it showed up today
    05-13-2016 05:01 PM
    1.5lbs is exactly how much my VR weighed. It's probably a VR. Especially since they got the email saying they were getting a VR. Same happened to me
    Yep it just arrived today and is a VR. Guess I'll have to plan on being put on hold all day Monday when I call them.
    05-14-2016 04:18 PM
    I don't know what to believe regarding this Gear VR Promo. I have been pending shipping for 16 weeks now and still nothing.
    05-17-2016 11:03 PM
    I don't know what to believe regarding this Gear VR Promo. I have been pending shipping for 16 weeks now and still nothing.
    How is that?... Isn't the promo only 10 weeks old right now??
    05-18-2016 09:07 AM
    10 weeks to the day would be the bulk of the pre-order deliveries....
    05-18-2016 12:04 PM
    The most you can expect it is to just show up at your door with 0 notice. I had my pending shipping date at 4/18. Suddenly 2 days ago the VR showed up at my front door and then yesterday I got the email with my tracking #....it's a mess I tell ya
    05-18-2016 12:17 PM
    Hello All,

Here is my situation. I work for a business and I bought my S7 Edge on the Verizon's business webpage. I then went to PL website aka samsungpromotions.com and filled out the form for the free Gear 2 watch. Submitted the form fine and then got a response that my location code was invalid and to please re-submit the form. I re-submitted the form and it was approved with no problem. So like all of us I was constantly checking my status and my status finally change and it said I was approved. I called PL to make sure I was getting the S2 watch and they told me YES don't worry about it you're getting the watch. Well then over the next month I called back a few more time and got the same response YES to watch. THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!!!!! I was then alerted that there was a glitch in the system and I'm now getting the VRs instead of the watch. So I called in and they reported that don't worry you're still getting the watch and to disregard the message. Called a few more times and got the same response. I got an email that my VRs had shipped. Thats nice, but I don't want the VRs!!!! I called them and they said that you should of got the S2 watch and they would have to have a supervisor get back to me. To make a long story short after talking to Verizon and PrizeLogic I am not getting the watch because my Location Code was not on the approved Location Codes sent from Verizon to PL. I talked to a Verizon rep and she stated that I was also supposed to fill out the form on https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ when I bought the phone, I was supposed to get a PROMO Code and enter it into Verizons website. So after all this I received one VR and no watch. BS in my opinion. Any help on getting the watch would be greatly helpful.

I have spent hours talking to Verizon
    Hours taking to PrizeLogic
    Hours talking Samsung support

Anyone remember what that code was you entered on Verizon's webpage

All denied because of my location code M576101

Thanks,
    The4cris
    05-18-2016 03:33 PM
    Hello All,

Here is my situation. I work for a business and I bought my S7 Edge on the Verizon's business webpage. I then went to PL website aka samsungpromotions.com and filled out the form for the free Gear 2 watch. Submitted the form fine and then got a response that my location code was invalid and to please re-submit the form. I re-submitted the form and it was approved with no problem. So like all of us I was constantly checking my status and my status finally change and it said I was approved. I called PL to make sure I was getting the S2 watch and they told me YES don't worry about it you're getting the watch. Well then over the next month I called back a few more time and got the same response YES to watch. THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!!!!! I was then alerted that there was a glitch in the system and I'm now getting the VRs instead of the watch. So I called in and they reported that don't worry you're still getting the watch and to disregard the message. Called a few more times and got the same response. I got an email that my VRs had shipped. Thats nice, but I don't want the VRs!!!! I called them and they said that you should of got the S2 watch and they would have to have a supervisor get back to me. To make a long story short after talking to Verizon and PrizeLogic I am not getting the watch because my Location Code was not on the approved Location Codes sent from Verizon to PL. I talked to a Verizon rep and she stated that I was also supposed to fill out the form on https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ when I bought the phone, I was supposed to get a PROMO Code and enter it into Verizons website. So after all this I received one VR and no watch. BS in my opinion. Any help on getting the watch would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
    The4cris
    Any online business purchases will not be elligble for the S2 watch which is why your location code got denied.
    05-18-2016 03:42 PM
    Lol..... That seems like false advertising to me. I remember asking my Verizon Business rep if I would be able to get the watch and she stated that I would. I guess not! They should've put that on Verizon's website so people like me wouldn't have got my hopes up for the watch.

Thanks,
    The4cris
    05-18-2016 03:46 PM
    Hello All,

Thanks,
    The4cris
    That's site is for the s7 bogo, not the s2 or gear promo
    05-18-2016 03:47 PM
    Lol..... That seems like false advertising to me. I remember asking my Verizon Business rep if I would be able to get the watch and she stated that I would. I guess not! They should've put that on Verizon's website so people like me wouldn't have got my hopes up for the watch.

Thanks,
    The4cris
    Hmmm, I'm not sure what happened in your case but I thought the T&C were pretty clear when I purchased the phone. I got denied even though mine followed the T&C to the dot. PL is just a huge mess.

That's why you can't EVER take what reps tell you at face value. Something I've learned over the years.
    05-18-2016 03:52 PM
    And the Beat Goes On. Received today via email from Prize Logic:
    Hello,
    Thank you for your patience; we are happy to confirm that we were able to successfully change your gift selection to the Gear S2 Smartwatch!
    You will receive a further status update within the next few days via email regarding your submission, including an estimated shipping date.

And so we continue the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American Way!
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-23-2016 06:25 PM
    First off, they want too much information to reply to this thread. Additionally, my name isn't a user name? I'll never remember how to log back in to this...too difficult, too many accounts....
    My shipping date has been pending for MONTHS NOW. Still nothing and can't get answers. I went through so much trouble with Verizon To get my new phone in time, and I'm stuck with an ugly *** gold one for 800 bucks because Silver wouldn't ship in time for the promo. This is ridiculous. You CAN'T tell me you are "overwhelmed" and that you "didn't know" so many people would want a free watch. They cost 400 bucks....which is why no one is buying them by the way. They want too much for a gimmick device. They should just issue via email a gift certificate for the full amount so you can take it to your local provider down the street and just get one of the ones sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Instead, I hear they are trying to rip people off by giving them a 100 dollar certificate so they won't have to pony up the full amount they promised everyone. So done with Samsung, and I have EVERYTHING Samsung. No, this isn't prize logics fault, it's Samsung, they have the product. I been buying from them for almost 20 years now. What a waste, can't wait to rid my home of everything samsung.
    05-25-2016 08:29 AM
    Just an update on my situation where they sent me a VR after I had spoken to someone at Prize Logic a month earlier and they confirmed I would be getting an S2. I called the other day and they looked into it and said that my location code was not on their list but I should still get an S2 because I ordered online. They said someone from Samsung or Prize Logic will contact me regarding this soon. So we'll see.
    05-25-2016 04:10 PM
    LOL! Every time I read "Prize Logic", I think it is actually "Pretzel Logic". (Steely Dan)
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    05-25-2016 05:03 PM
    Just an update on my situation where they sent me a VR after I had spoken to someone at Prize Logic a month earlier and they confirmed I would be getting an S2. I called the other day and they looked into it and said that my location code was not on their list but I should still get an S2 because I ordered online. They said someone from Samsung or Prize Logic will contact me regarding this soon. So we'll see.
    Where did you order from? If it was comcast or some place like that, we're not entitled even though the reps at PL told me repeatedly if you ordered online you'll get the S2. Did a rep tell you this or a supervisor? These reps are clearly not trained in how the process works with verizon (and possibly other carriers) and what a location code means. It seemed each rep I talked to hasn't read their own published FAQ on the promotion or the terms (except IMHO the writers of the T&C could have been more specific about what the location code means and clarify what they mean by an online purchase with verizon, that it doesn't mean third party portals etc). I think they are used to potato chips, salt, drug stores, hockey, subs, soft drinks, etc.
    05-26-2016 07:44 AM
    I have tried emailing them several times. Prizelogic have now totally lost the plot in my opinion Duplicate emails with conflicting information, standard 6- 8 week reponses and even one that addressed me by the wrong name!

Still no nearer to finding out where my "gift" is.
    wheresmys2 likes this.
    06-03-2016 02:42 PM
    Just an update for those still waiting, I have an inbound via Fedex from Brightlogic in Plainfield IN that may be my wayward S2. Del. Manager isn't showing a weight, but the sent from address is correct for the Samsung promotion stuff. Will see I guess, now that I've had an S2 that was sent directly from Verizon at no cost to fulfill the promotion.
    07-08-2016 08:15 PM
    Hi,

I bought a Galaxy s6 32 G from the coolblue.be website in Belgium. It was mentioned in their website that there is a cashback by Samsung. But when I'm going to register it in Samsung website it says that the EAN code is wrong ! I contacted the coolblue they say it's not their problem ! When I check the Samsung website the EAN code of what I bought is not in the list of that provided by Samsung. What should I do now?
    07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 414243