07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 34567 ...
tools
    correct my fault thanks
    03-25-2016 10:20 AM
    I'm trying to enter my IMEI & MAC address and I keep getting this message "I am sorry your IMEI/HEX MEID and/or MAC Address were not valid. Please try again". A little frustrated since the deadline is fast approaching. Anyone else get this message and what did you do to get the info to take? I'm on T-Mobile.
    double check your numbers on the box
    03-25-2016 10:36 AM
    I got 2 submissions thru VZW.. It was first come, first serve, so I was nervous I wouldn't get my Gear S2 watches. But I just checked, and this is what it says.

Status
    Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending
    tcmiller49 likes this.
    03-25-2016 10:52 AM
    Mine has been approved and will be shipped April 1
    03-25-2016 03:50 PM
    Vzw customer sent email for g2 on 03/18 and was approved a few days later. Still shipping pending. Any one with the same carrier sub and approved same time?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-26-2016 12:33 PM
    I got 2 submissions thru VZW.. It was first come, first serve, so I was nervous I wouldn't get my Gear S2 watches. But I just checked, and this is what it says.

Status
    You can't go by this, the semi-trained monkeys at prizelogic have little to no idea what they're doing or what the status of anything is.
    03-26-2016 01:09 PM

Status
    Same here
    I wonder when it'll ship!!
    03-26-2016 01:19 PM
    Hey guys So i preorderd my samsung galaxy s7 edge. I got it on the saturday after the store launch. I submitted the offer for free samsung galaxy vr and free year of netflix because my carrier is tmobile. After i submitted i got email saying the recieved my submission and will review it and will send a confirmation saying they accepted it. But i haven't got one yet. It says on the samsungpromotions website thing that my submission was approved and it was going to ship the 4/18* but i got not confirmation or netflix code. I sent samsung an email about this promblembut I haven't heard from them in 3 days. Is anyone else having this promblem?

03-26-2016 05:22 PM
    Hey guys So i preorderd my samsung galaxy s7 edge. I got it on the saturday after the store launch. I submitted the offer for free samsung galaxy vr and free year of netflix because my carrier is tmobile. After i submitted i got email saying the recieved my submission and will review it and will send a confirmation saying they accepted it. But i haven't got one yet. It says on the samsungpromotions website thing that my submission was approved and it was going to ship the 4/18* but i got not confirmation or netflix code. I sent samsung an email about this promblembut I haven't heard from them in 3 days. Is anyone else having this promblem?

I got approved on the website two days before I got the email.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-26-2016 05:35 PM
    I got approved on the website two days before I got the email.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Its been like this for about 4 days...

03-26-2016 07:03 PM
    Its been like this for about 4 days...

Ditto

03-26-2016 08:47 PM
    I actually received my vr today. Status still says will be shipped on the first. FedEx dropped it off this morning.

KPMcClave and tcmiller49 like this.
    03-26-2016 11:29 PM
    Oky guys they samsungpromo sent me a message about my promblem it says "Your ticket has been submitted successfully. One of our support gurus will get back to you shortly." What does that mean?

03-27-2016 04:32 AM
    You could try Samsungs Live-Chat.

03-27-2016 05:57 AM
    You could try Samsungs Live-Chat.

Alright i will

03-27-2016 07:44 AM
    The issue I am having, after I submitted the requested information the system states it need proof of purchase or lease info. I am leasing the phone..I contacted tmobile and they stated, not to worry about it,I would receive the devise and Netflix. I haven't received any notifications, and the offer expires at the end of March.

03-27-2016 09:10 AM
    Wait which submission status is better and what does mean? Is fulfillment pending better then submission Aprroved shipping estimate 4/18? And what are you're submission status right now for those who got there netflix code or those whot got a confirm email?

03-27-2016 10:38 AM
    The issue I am having, after I submitted the requested information the system states it need proof of purchase or lease info. I am leasing the phone..I contacted tmobile and they stated, not to worry about it,I would receive the devise and Netflix. I haven't received any notifications, and the offer expires at the end of March.

I also bought the phone from tmobile on lease. While if you are registering now for gear vr offer, you will not get the netflix code, but you should get your vr if not exhausted. I got the netflix code and waiting for gear vr

03-27-2016 11:21 AM
    Wait which submission status is better and what does mean? Is fulfillment pending better then submission Aprroved shipping estimate 4/18? And what are you're submission status right now for those who got there netflix code or those whot got a confirm email?

Shipping estimate status is better. You should have received a mail with the netflix code when the staus changed to shipping estimate.

03-27-2016 11:25 AM
    Shipping estimate status is better. You should have received a mail with the netflix code when the staus changed to shipping estimate.

The thing is i didn't. I emailed prize logic the response they came me was complete bull. It said they will help me shortly

03-27-2016 11:52 AM
    I have the exact same issue as you so yesterday I decided to call prizelogic's customer support to see if they could help me out. The representative told me that they have no control on sending the Netflix emails since it is all automated. He said that it should come in a couple of days and I should check my spam and junk folder.
    03-27-2016 01:20 PM

Status
    Thats what mine also says!! cant wait to get it!!
    03-27-2016 01:35 PM
    Finally got my confirm email and code 😀

03-29-2016 01:32 PM
    A week later still sitting with a pending shipment

03-29-2016 01:48 PM
    A week later still sitting with a pending shipment

It should have a date for the pending shipment.
    03-29-2016 02:01 PM
1,069 ... 34567 ...