07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 45678 ...
tools
    It should have a date for the pending shipment.
    I have yet to see anyone with a Verizon G2 get an actual date. Everyone just has pending.

Posted via the Android Central App
    KPMcClave and tcmiller49 like this.
    03-29-2016 02:10 PM
    If anybody with Verizon received their free VR let me know please of when you received/submitted/etc. Thanks
    03-29-2016 02:17 PM
    I received mine but I'm on T-Mobile don't know if that makes a difference but I also received my phone 9 days before launch and registered it immediately. I also got 2 more phones approximately 3 weeks ago and I just got notice that my other 2 units will arrive in Florida on April 18...Hope this helps

03-29-2016 04:30 PM
    Just a thought... The headsets come from Samsung so I don't think the Cartier has much to do with it.. Again I'm no expert but if you guys want I can show ya the shipping label where it came from?

03-29-2016 04:33 PM
    Got my Gear VR today delivered by FEDEX. No shipping status on FEDEX manager neither got any tracking number from Samsung.
    Thing is that they didn't wrote the Apt # in the address. So the FEDEX guy was searching around my building and wondering what to do. Luckily I came for lunch to my house and found him so after few verification he gave the package to me.
    I don't know how they missed the apt #. So guys please watch out for any fedex truck near you doing the rounds, make to sure to check with them.
    03-29-2016 05:25 PM
    There is no excuse to need 4-6 weeks to review a submission.

03-29-2016 05:46 PM
    It should have a date for the pending shipment.
    No date submission accepted shipping pending for a week! 2 s2 submitted 3/9

03-29-2016 08:14 PM
    My VR is shipping April 1. And the other one April 18.
    I have Verizon.

☆.♡~S7 edge~♡.☆
    03-29-2016 08:18 PM
    After your email confirming the date. Has anyone gotten the tracking for shipping that the confirmation email talks about?

03-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Big red customer here. I've been on shipment pending for a week. Called prize logic. They told me they had an overwhelming amount of people request the Gear S2 and they are behind getting them out because of that. They stated that I shouldn't worry I'm fully approved and will receive my gift soon.

03-30-2016 07:52 AM
    Big red customer here. I've been on shipment pending for a week. Called prize logic. They told me they had an overwhelming amount of people request the Gear S2 and they are behind getting them out because of that. They stated that I shouldn't worry I'm fully approved and will receive my gift soon.

I emailed them this morning and waiting for a response. I am in the same situation as you and I submitted the info on 3/9 and I see people who submitted later and already had dates.
    03-30-2016 08:13 AM
    I emailed them this morning and waiting for a response. I am in the same situation as you and I submitted the info on 3/9 and I see people who submitted later and already had dates.
    Be prepared for a lack luster canned response. They have terrible support, but their email support is even worse.
    03-30-2016 08:41 AM
    A at least I'm not the only vzw customer then

03-30-2016 08:48 AM
    I have Verizon and I got my ship date for the Gear S2 when my status changed to Shipment Pending. It's due to ship April 1st. I submitted my claim March 9th.
    03-30-2016 09:43 AM
    I submitted the 8th.

03-30-2016 10:18 AM
    I'm on VZW and still just get shipment pending, submitted for a Gear S2 on the 11th. However my initial claim came back saying the receipt didn't have the location code, so when I resubmitted it said I was getting a Gear VR. I emailed them about the confusion, but got no response.

So I dont know if my shipment pending is for a Gear VR or Gear S2. Hopefully it is the S2, and it seems like everyone with the S2 is on shipment pending
    03-30-2016 10:28 AM
    I have Verizon and I got my ship date for the Gear S2 when my status changed to Shipment Pending. It's due to ship April 1st. I submitted my claim March 9th.
    Hey why don't you share a screenshot of it showing you have a ship date of April 1st as you might be the first person to have one. Everyone else says its pending and I even submitted on the same day as you so not sure what is going on here!
    shane starr likes this.
    03-30-2016 10:52 AM
    I'm on VZW and still just get shipment pending, submitted for a Gear S2 on the 11th. However my initial claim came back saying the receipt didn't have the location code, so when I resubmitted it said I was getting a Gear VR. I emailed them about the confusion, but got no response.

So I dont know if my shipment pending is for a Gear VR or Gear S2. Hopefully it is the S2, and it seems like everyone with the S2 is on shipment pending
    I am in the same situation, I also emailed them and finally received an email yesterday stating that my gift of s2 will be shipped and I should be on the look out for an email with shipping confirmation...it took a while but they replied

03-30-2016 10:56 AM
    Ship date pending. I was approved for an S2. Submitted on 3/9. I fail to understand why companies can't figure out that demand would be high for this device. They never take in to consideration human nature. Over a $300+ device vs a $99 one, that is a no brainer. Of course demand would be high. You don't have to be an over paid executive to figure that one out.

03-30-2016 12:05 PM
    Ship date pending. I was approved for an S2. Submitted on 3/9. I fail to understand why companies can't figure out that demand would be high for this device. They never take in to consideration human nature. Over a $300+ device vs a $99 one, that is a no brainer. Of course demand would be high. You don't have to be an over paid executive to figure that one out.

I am sure they did some preparations but no company can predict it 100% so .. Sometimes things go on back order / wait for resupply. This isn't just for phones .. It is for everything.
    03-30-2016 12:08 PM
    I am sure they did some preparations but no company can predict it 100% so .. Sometimes things go on back order / wait for resupply. This isn't just for phones .. It is for everything.
    I was responding to a previous post:
    Berryabusr88 stated: "Big red customer here. I've been on shipment pending for a week. Called prize logic. They told me they had an overwhelming amount of people request the Gear S2 and they are behind getting them out because of that. They stated that I shouldn't worry I'm fully approved and will receive my gift soon."

It is typical of organizations to not take into consideration "Human Nature". This includes corporations and governments. In this case PrizeLogic failed to take into consideration that given the choice between the two options available to Verizon customers, that a large number would opt for the more expensive one the Gear S2. They should have planned for this possibility prior to the offer being made. Not three weeks later. 100% accuracy is not required, but they should have known or at least anticipated high demand so as to avoid being "overwhelmed" or at least reduced the possibility.
    I have had jobs where different scenarios were considered. For PrizeLogic I would have consider at the very least three options: 1. Lower than expected, 2. Expected, 3 Higher than expected. How would I deal with each and can I put something in place, once we determine what demand actually is. Since people were submitting claims daily, once the phones were received, I could track demand and make adjustments based on the pre-planning I did.
    berryabusr88 likes this.
    03-30-2016 12:51 PM
    Samsung promotion status.-screenshot_20160330-110227.jpg
    clintw22 likes this.
    03-30-2016 01:07 PM
    Still don't know if I'm getting the VR or S2. I wanted the S2, submitted for the S2 legitimately, got told I'm getting the VR in an email, so I don't know. At this point I want the gift, though I wanted the S2 way more.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Rygots likes this.
    03-30-2016 02:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20160330-110227.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	222719
    And you're positive your email said Gear s2 and not Gear VR, right?

I submitted on 3.9 also. My order date was 2.24. Mine shows pending and no date.

03-30-2016 04:22 PM
    I submitted for the gear s2. I got an email saying bc I have a business acct/brought in person (both false) I was getting the VR. I called PrizeLogic and they said the email was sent in error and that I was getting the gear s2 and confirmed the Apr 1 ship date.
    03-30-2016 05:14 PM
1,069 ... 45678 ...