07-23-2016 01:48 PM
1,069 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    I have a pending fedex shipment from BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER. Is that what you guys are seeing? Delivery date was today, but there was no shipment activity.
    03-31-2016 09:27 PM
    Mine is approved pending shipment, been that way for a week but now it's telling me that I can opt for a 100 dollar coupon for the Samsung store instead....

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-31-2016 09:35 PM
    Got this today. Same as some others.

cbugzeee likes this.
    03-31-2016 10:17 PM
    Mine is approved pending shipment, been that way for a week but now it's telling me that I can opt for a 100 dollar coupon for the Samsung store instead....

I wouldn't. Everytime I've ordered thru them, it's been a pain in the ****
    03-31-2016 11:14 PM
    I have a pending fedex shipment from BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER. Is that what you guys are seeing? Delivery date was today, but there was no shipment activity.
    Yes

03-31-2016 11:42 PM
    Curious when was the label created?

In FedEx delivery manager mine shows label was created Wed at 845pm and supposed to be delivered by end of day on 3/31...... but nothing has changed all day under tracking activity and never arrived....

and then about 2 hrs ago I get my first email from samsung stating my claim has been approved and will ship Apr 8th...... I have 3 claims submitted on 3 seperate days the week of March 8th....so I have no idea which one it is referring to Apr 8...... or if I should even wait around for fedex on friday after it didn't arrive today.... today felt like april fools day -- looking at my security monitor every 5 min for a fedex truck that never came
    03-31-2016 11:58 PM
    How are you guys knowing that its supposed to be delivered today? I got the same email yesterday stating submission approved, delivery April 8th. But I see some of you say Fedex is shipping with delivery today. How do you know this if there is no tracking number to check with? Can someone please explain how you think it will be delivered today?
    04-01-2016 07:26 AM
    How are you guys knowing that its supposed to be delivered today? I got the same email yesterday stating submission approved, delivery April 8th. But I see some of you say Fedex is shipping with delivery today. How do you know this if there is no tracking number to check with? Can someone please explain how you think it will be delivered today?
    I can't say I'm getting mine today. But, if you call fedex and verify some information and tell them the shipper didn't give you a tracking number they will search by address.

04-01-2016 07:37 AM
    There is a tracking number and a ship date from Fedex.......

Samsung promotion status.-fedex.jpg
    04-01-2016 07:39 AM
    On the FedEx website go to the "delivery manager"

04-01-2016 07:43 AM
    Mines set to be delivered today but my label hasn't been updated. So we will see.

04-01-2016 08:01 AM
    Curious when was the label created?

In FedEx delivery manager mine shows label was created Wed at 845pm and supposed to be delivered by end of day on 3/31...... but nothing has changed all day under tracking activity and never arrived....
    About the same time as yours. But they haven't shipped them yet because there is nothing beyond the label being created. So any delivery dates are most likely not to be met as the website states.

"The scheduled delivery date is valid only if the shipment is tendered to FedEx by the latest published cut-off time in the origin city on the anticipated ship date indicated. It is calculated at the time of shipping with assuming no delay to final destination."
    04-01-2016 08:06 AM
    Mines set to be delivered today but my label hasn't been updated. So we will see.

Mine showed delivery for yesterday, but never actually came. Still haven't received tracking updates.

04-01-2016 08:07 AM
    Yeah mine says 4/1 delivery. That's a bad April fools joke lol

04-01-2016 08:16 AM
    Yeah mine says 4/1 delivery. That's a bad April fools joke lol

Ehhh I'm not home anyways today. As long as it comes before the 10th I'll be fine.

04-01-2016 08:27 AM
    About the same time as yours. But they haven't shipped them yet because there is nothing beyond the label being created. So any delivery dates are most likely not to be met as the website states.

"The scheduled delivery date is valid only if the shipment is tendered to FedEx by the latest published cut-off time in the origin city on the anticipated ship date indicated. It is calculated at the time of shipping with assuming no delay to final destination."
    yeah I read that yesterday.... was thinking maybe their website wasn't being updated because of h the service disruption from weather again which caused fedex tracking to go on the fritz 2 weeks ago during midwest storms
    04-01-2016 09:58 AM
    yeah I read that yesterday.... was thinking maybe their website wasn't being updated because of h the service disruption from weather again which caused fedex tracking to go on the fritz 2 weeks ago during midwest storms
    FedEx didn't update when my phone was being delivered so I'll hold out hope. If not I can wait

04-01-2016 10:25 AM
    Boooo.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung promotion status.-2007.jpg  
    04-01-2016 10:27 AM
    Boooo.

Have you got anything?

04-01-2016 10:34 AM
    Have you got anything?

As far as physical or digital? My ship date is supposedly today, supposedly for a VR.

04-01-2016 11:33 AM
    I did get the notice from samsung that mine was approved. In that same email from Samsung they sent the Netflix code and the 6 free game sfor the VRI have already redeemed it. It says my VR ships today ( 4/1/16) when I check my Claim Status. Hope this clams your worries. I also have tmobile. FYI I did my claaim on 3/5/16 and got the approved notice on 3/23/16, so it took 18 days to get my approval email.
    04-01-2016 12:10 PM
    Somewhat funny, but mostly frustrating story for me. I bought 2 phones. One an S7 Edge, one an S7, on the same date/time and from the same retailer. Submitted 2 separate claims one right after the other using the same receipt, but it had 2 distinctive line items and was very obvious I bought 2 phones. Couple days later received confirmation that the 1st was approved. Next day I get a notification that the 2nd one was denied as it was purchased from a non-participating retailer (which is not true).

I responded to the denial asking how one was approved and the other not knowing they were bought at the same time and place. Received an email back saying it was again bought at a non-participating retailer. Asked the question again and received the same response as if they were not reading my email, no offer to help or explanation of what happened.

Last email I sent asked if they understood English. Haven't heard back since. lol Thought my question was valid and tried to be patient the first couple of exchanges. I'll be contacting Samsung directly instead of Prize Logic.
    04-01-2016 12:34 PM
    Asked the question again and received the same response as if they were not reading my email, no offer to help or explanation of what happened.

Last email I sent asked if they understood English.
    This sums up my email correspondence I had with them. Except in my follow up email I asked them to actually read my question and not give me a canned response.

They responded, but all they did was copy and paste the terms and conditions.
    04-01-2016 12:37 PM
    Samsung is now offering me a $100 coupon code instead of the Gear VR because they are so far behind on shipping. I think I'm going to take it. I've had this new Gear VR already and wasn't jazzed about the fixed IPD.

Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
    Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

Delivery times for Gear VR are now extending into May and potentially Summer 2016. Click “Update Gift” if you would like to receive a $100 coupon code towards a purchase at Samsung.com* instead of the Gear VR. You must select your choice no later than Friday, April 8, 2016 at 11:59:59pm ET. If you select to receive the $100 coupon code, you will not receive the Gear VR.
    UPDATE GIFT
    *$100 Samsung.com code is a one-time use Reward eCertificate valid only for purchases made on Samsung.com 3/23/16 - 7/1/16.
    04-01-2016 12:44 PM
    Doesn't sound very secure. All you need is an email address for someone waiting on a VR and change them to receive the $100 code.
    04-01-2016 12:47 PM
1,069 ... 7891011 ...