Samsung promotion status.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Checked online and says it was approved! What's really bizarre is I applied for it, even though I did not use the Verizon device payment program. I payed full price for the phone. I wasn't suppose to be eligible, yet was approved.

Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 8.57.42 PM.png

saratogag35

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
If you have UPS my choice, login and see if you have a package coming tomorrow. I haven't even got a shipping date from Samsung for the S2, but UPS is dropping it off by 10:30 tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
So I got 2 devices, both were updated on the website but I only got one email, which is shipping 4/1. I'm missing a second email for my 2nd vr and netflix code... wtf

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Same here.... April 1st ship date for both my wife and I.

Where both under the same email? I did my wife and mine from my email. The website lists both as shipping 4/1. But I only got one email with the netflix code... I already emailed them. Let's see what they say.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Got my email today and Netflix code. Said the vr was scheduled to be shipped 4/18. Man, I don't want to wait that long. Hard to complain about free though.

ozzygarcia

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
If you have UPS my choice, login and see if you have a package coming tomorrow. I haven't even got a shipping date from Samsung for the S2, but UPS is dropping it off by 10:30 tomorrow.

What does your status say on the samsung promotions website?

Last edited:

Nikkiekoala

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I haven't gotten an email yet but I noticed on samsungs promotion status page the VR went from pending fulfillment to Approved and a April 30th shipment date. That seems like a long time.

ozzygarcia

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing if it says "pending" for shipping date estimate it might be on the way already.

Mine gives me a 4/1 ship date but nothing in UPS My Choice.

cdjohnson25

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I haven't gotten an email yet but I noticed on samsungs promotion status page the VR went from pending fulfillment to Approved and a April 30th shipment date. That seems like a long time.

Submitted claim on 3/16. We just received our email with a May 8th estimated shipping date.

RetroKing23

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Signed up for the Gear S2, got an email today stating since I preordered in-store I wasn't eligible for S2 only the VR headset. Immediately called Verizon and expressed my frustration and also called Samsung promotions about the issue but nevertheless Samsung Promotion rep told to disregard the email and ensured me that the Gear S2 will being shipping on the April 18th and not the VR Headset. Thats a win in my book...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox