Samsung promotion status.

puddlejumper32

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any new updates? I'm in "fulfillment pending" status. I registered both my phone and my wife's phone for the promo the day the promo site went live. Given that the Occulus free app promo expires on April 20th, I'd imagine we have to have the VR in our hands soon.

Posted via the Android Central App
I received an update my VR was approved and shipping date April 1st.

sherylm

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I received an email on March 22nd from Samsung with my Netflix code, informing me that my VR would be shipped April 1st. Yay!

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Please explain to us what makes you think you are getting your S2 tomorrow when you haven't even got a shipping date and nobody else has yet? Do you have proof that you got it you can share with everyone? Maybe you are expecting another package you thought was S2.

If you have UPS my choice, login and see if you have a package coming tomorrow. I haven't even got a shipping date from Samsung for the S2, but UPS is dropping it off by 10:30 tomorrow.

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Registered mine first week of the month and received this 2 days ago..

Attachments

• 23771.jpg
    23771.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 181

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived today..... Although estimated ship date is April 1st. Only messed around a bit but I love it!

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ignore the ship date. I got an email on the 22nd that said mine would be shipping on April 1st. Yesterday I received an email with a tracking number, and when I went to check FedEx, it was on the truck for delivery. Received it yesterday afternoon.

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Verizon; submitted 3-7; S2; current status "Approved," Ship Date-Pending.

Oh well. Patience is a virtue (or so I'm told).

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Verizon; submitted 3-7; S2; current status "Approved," Ship Date-Pending.

Oh well. Patience is a virtue (or so I'm told).

I also selected an S2, but I JUST submitted yesterday (3/24). This morning I check my status:

************48 **********EF Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending

I'm not rubbing it in.... I'm just surprised it was accepted and approved so quickly.