Samsung promotion status.

berryabusr88

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says pending as well but no label from FedEX. March 8 submission S7 edge from Verizon. I don't understand why those submitted later are shipping before others. (For the S2)

That's exactly what I'm wondering. I called fedex earlier today and a label has been made. So I hope you get one soon too!

Posted via the Android Central App

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
That the ship date was set at yesterday and there's been no movement yet is making me think the April Fools day prank may be on

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Okay so today on My FedEx it has a tracking number for my Gear S2 and a delivery date of 4/1. Tonight I get an email from Samsung saying I have been approved for the S2 and it will ship on 4/8, they will send me a tracking number before it ships....wth

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Okay so today on My FedEx it has a tracking number for my Gear S2 and a delivery date of 4/1. Tonight I get an email from Samsung saying I have been approved for the S2 and it will ship on 4/8, they will send me a tracking number before it ships....wth

That's the same thing that mine is. But the Gear VR group was getting samsung emails with ship dates a couple weeks out, but they received them a couple days later. Like shipping in April or may, but receiving them in March

berryabusr88

May 5, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I called fedex (not a my fedex user) they said the label was made and shipping soon.

slacker74

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Mine says approved, but shipment is still pending. I also signed up after they revised and extended the promotion.

TheotherJohn

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: Pending

Delivery times for Gear VR are now extending into May and potentially Summer 2016. Click “Update Gift” if you would like to receive a $100 coupon code towards a purchase at Samsung.com* instead of the Gear VR. You must select your choice no later than Friday, April 8, 2016 at 11:59:59pm ET. If you select to receive the $100 coupon code, you will not receive the Gear VR.
UPDATE GIFT
*$100 Samsung.com code is a one-time use Reward eCertificate valid only for purchases made on Samsung.com 3/23/16 - 7/1/16.

TheotherJohn

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Whats everyone buying with the 100 dollar coupon codes?

Right? Got that message tonight. I just decided to burn a gift card I had in my drawer on Amazon and will receive my VR on Saturday. I'm opting to wait out to see when my VR will come from the offer and just resell it or cash in on the $100 and buy, who knows...worthless accessory crap I already have? I don't want the wireless case charger as I'm pre-ordered for a mophie. Already have a wireless desk charger so don't need that. Meh.

Last edited:

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I just got an email saying that my Gear S2 will be shipping on April 8, when I'm going to be gone for work. Yay!

That suckered can you check your fedex account on the S7 forum one person had that delivery date but called fedex and it will arrive tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol