Samsung promotion status.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
My label is created and its still not showing anything here either. It started the 30th with supposed delivery today by 8pm. I guess I'll just have to wait til next week. Oh well I need to clean, pack and get **** done before I sit down and play with a new toy.

I have a feeling fedex is still updating tracking info for those that had already had a delivery date.... mine says it was picked up at 12am last night but fedex didn't update until 30min ago....... also the samsung promo - check staus page has been updated for 1 of 3 submissions now... no longer says shipment pending on the one arriving tomorrow....

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I have a feeling fedex is still updating tracking info for those that had already had a delivery date.... mine says it was picked up at 12am last night but fedex didn't update until 30min ago....... also the samsung promo - check staus page has been updated for 1 of 3 submissions now... no longer says shipment pending on the one arriving tomorrow....

1/2 submissions just now gives me a ship 4/8

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
1/2 submissions just now gives me a ship 4/8

the one fedex just updated for delivery tommorrow also says 4/8 on status page.... the status page was just updated in last 30min because when I got the fedex notice I checked and it still said "shipment - pending"

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Just got an update from fedex that I have a delivery tomorrow...... checked tracking and S2 has been picked up and is in transit now from Indianapolis..... delivery date has been changed from 3/31 to 4/2...... supposed to be here by 3pm tomorrow - no signature needed.

Cool! What was your original ship date on FedEx? Mine shows "shipping 3.30" with delivery on 4.1

My approved email from Samsung said shipping 4.8

Posted via the Android Central App

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Cool! What was your original ship date on FedEx? Mine shows "shipping 3.30" with delivery on 4.1

My approved email from Samsung said shipping 4.8

orig it said "labe created on 3/30 at 845pm to be delivered by end of day on 3/31..... now label created has been changed to in transit for delivery 4/2 between 10:20am-2:50pm

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
ahh so it must only be one. I have a shipment date on the Samsung site for one off them. Will it matter if I pair it to a different phone or will they come semi paired to the mac address?!

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
ahh so it must only be one. I have a shipment date on the Samsung site for one off them. Will it matter if I pair it to a different phone or will they come semi paired to the mac address?!

It shouldn't matter.

I'm more concerned with the issue I have with connecting things via Bluetooth to this phone. It keeps resetting and/or lagging, so if the s2 connects via Bluetooth then it could be a problem

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site

You can pair them with any device via BT..... I have an S2 already and chang it between 3 devices with no issues although I am not sure how the 3G version will work if you activate it with $5 access

"
Was it no signature from the sender, or did you have to change it in the delivery manager?"----------------------------------------

no signature required....

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You can pair them with any device via BT..... I have an S2 already and chang it between 3 devices with no issues although I am not sure how the 3G version will work if you activate it with $5 access

"
Was it no signature from the sender, or did you have to change it in the delivery manager?"----------------------------------------

no signature required....

do you have to enable location with this? That's the current problem I'm having with my Garmin. Its a MM feature that's causing my uproar. I just sync it once a week now which I hate. Can you give me any hints on what apps work with it?! I'm beyond curious. I love my Garmin but I do love the ability of a smartwatch beyond my Garmins basics

Does it affect doze?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11