Samsung promotion status.

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
do you have to enable location with this? That's the current problem I'm having with my Garmin. Its a MM feature that's causing my uproar. I just sync it once a week now which I hate. Can you give me any hints on what apps work with it?! I'm beyond curious. I love my Garmin but I do love the ability of a smartwatch beyond my Garmins basics

Does it affect doze?

The gear "plugin" does show up under "location" but I am not sure why.. it works fine with location off... maybe it is because I have it connected through wifi as well..... as far as apps go I haven't had much time to experiment with many of them..

I have only downloaded different apps for the watch faces and fitness stuff like "map my ride" "ride with gps", "map my fitness" and endomondo and now that I think about it I think the app "ride with gps" is what turned on "location"..... I haven't checked for any new apps in a few weeks..... oh, I also added "gear navigator" app and the uber app recently which also requires location on.... but otherwise s2 works fine with location off.... not sure about possible issues with syncing or anything to do with mobile maps

Last edited:

peppythetruth

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
So mine came Tuesday, my Bluetooth controller came today about to try out some of these racing games...

04215391711a219b4150d57536ea8fae.jpg

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So I guess everyone got their Gear S2 and are now playing with it as no one is responding on here! Well I signed up for FedEx delivery manager last night and got the info, mine is on truck out for delivery today!!!!!! So should have it any minute now... Has anyone seen issues with it running on the S7 Edge with the new Samsung Gear App? If you look at the app in the playstore there are a ton of bad reviews of people all saying they can't get it to work, has me a little concerned!

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So I guess everyone got their Gear S2 and are now playing with it as no one is responding on here! Well I signed up for FedEx delivery manager last night and got the info, mine is on truck out for delivery today!!!!!! So should have it any minute now... Has anyone seen issues with it running on the S7 Edge with the new Samsung Gear App? If you look at the app in the playstore there are a ton of bad reviews of people all saying they can't get it to work, has me a little concerned!

I received mine this morning, it is the 3G version

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I received an unexpected FedEx delivery first thing this morning. It was my monthly coffee shipment from Community Coffee (I recommend the Breakfast Blend...smoooooooth).

My status for the S2 is still sitting at "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment.
Shipping Date Estimate: Pending." I submitted on 3/19, though. Later than most of you. Approval only took a day or two.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
FedEx still doesn't show they received mine.
Anticipated ship date:
Wed 3/30/2016
PLAINFIELD, IN US

Scheduled delivery:
Pending
IN, US

3/30/2016 - Wednesday
7:33 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Anticipated ship date:
Wed 3/30/2016
PLAINFIELD, IN US

Scheduled delivery:
Pending
IN, US

3/30/2016 - Wednesday
7:33 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

When I went to sleep last night and my shipment left Indianapolis fedex changed my delivery date from Apr 2 to Apr 5th..... which I thought was done because usually "Fedex Home Delivery" doesn't deliver on Saturdays.... I woke up this morning and had an email from fedex it was out for delivery..... so who knows what is going on//// seems to be no rhyme or reason.... maybe because I was so close to Indianapolis I got the saturday delivery... just speculation... 1 down 2 more to go

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Anticipated ship date:
Wed 3/30/2016
PLAINFIELD, IN US

Scheduled delivery:
Pending
IN, US

3/30/2016 - Wednesday
7:33 pmShipment information sent to FedEx

I have the same thing you do label create 3/30 expected date April 1 has not moved since

Posted via the Android Central App

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
When I went to sleep last night and my shipment left Indianapolis fedex changed my delivery date from Apr 2 to Apr 5th..... which I thought was done because usually "Fedex Home Delivery" doesn't deliver on Saturdays.... I woke up this morning and had an email from fedex it was out for delivery..... so who knows what is going on//// seems to be no rhyme or reason.... maybe because I was so close to Indianapolis I got the saturday delivery... just speculation... 1 down 2 more to go

I just got a fedex home delivery package but for something else, so they do apparently deliver saturday. I have no status for my S2 other than shipment est. april 1. I don't know what my date is then.