Samsung promotion status.

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I also got the Gear S2 3G version from Verizon!!!!! Woooo, its charging up right now, can't wait to use this baby!!!!!!! No I will actually be able to text and make calls with it!

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
So are you saying that the free promotional s2 requires a 3g plan?

Posted via the Android Central App

This 3g version can be used without any plan.... you can add a plan for $5 a month but otherwise works just like the BT version .... the 3G has a slightly larger screen but is almost twice as thick as the BT version 20160402_143707.jpg

Last edited:

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
When I went to sleep last night and my shipment left Indianapolis fedex changed my delivery date from Apr 2 to Apr 5th..... which I thought was done because usually "Fedex Home Delivery" doesn't deliver on Saturdays.... I woke up this morning and had an email from fedex it was out for delivery..... so who knows what is going on//// seems to be no rhyme or reason.... maybe because I was so close to Indianapolis I got the saturday delivery... just speculation... 1 down 2 more to go

I was hoping for a surprise as well. I'm only 2.5 hours from Indy. No such luck.

I wish I could have an unexpected visit from FedEx today :(

So much this

This 3g version can be used without any plan.... you can add a plan for $5 a month but otherwise works just like the BT version .... the 3G has a slightly larger screen but is almost twice as thick as the BT version View attachment 223141

I'd rather have the Bluetooth version just due to the thickness. But I can't complain about a free S2

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping for a surprise as well. I'm only 2.5 hours from Indy. No such luck.

So much this

I'd rather have the Bluetooth version just due to the thickness. But I can't complain about a free S2

yeah I am in Chicago so just under 3 hrs from Indy but seems to be no pattern to their logic, I am a bit surprised after so many people received fedex notices last week not more have received it by now.......

I am not a fan of how thick the 3G is.... I was hoping they would ship the 3G but now I might just stick with the BT.... I have worn the same movado since 1995 and don't think I could get use to the added bulk on my wrist

Polen

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to see the S2 moving through the system. Can't wait. I think I will add it to my plan. Then I can go for a bike ride without my S7.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
After talking to Prize logic I think I figured out how they determine which claims get sent out. They printed out all the claims and dumped them in to a huge pit. Then they toss an employee in to the pit and that person is pulled out with an arm full of claims to be filled.

Really,, they have no idea as to how someone that submitted a claim a week after me got their watch already and my claim still has a shipping date pending.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
After talking to Prize logic I think I figured out how they determine which claims get sent out. They printed out all the claims and dumped them in to a huge pit. Then they toss an employee in to the pit and that person is pulled out with an arm full of claims to be filled.

Really,, they have no idea as to how someone that submitted a claim a week after me got their watch already and my claim still has a shipping date pending.

I called Friday to verify what address since I didn't remember providing one, and had my phone sent to my work, due to signature. The lady told me I should get a date in about a week, and delivery in about 4 weeks. I submitted 3/9. Others after me have dates or the watch already. I agree, they have no idea!

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I'll be fine as long as I get one. Now if they run out and I don't get one but many others after me have then I'm going to be pissed

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Can you set a ring tone on the s2? I feel like a "calling **** tracey, calling **** tracey" ring tone is in ordee

weirdohappy

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Did anybody who was scheduled for delivery friday, but their package hasn't moved yet, contact prizelogic to see what's up with that?