Samsung promotion status.

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
They have a giant fan. They then drop all the claim forms through a chute in front of the fan. Whatever sticks to the wall on the other side gets processed. The rest are put back in the bin above the fan and the next day they start all over.

It is obvious that they have determined how to cause the maximum amount of pain to the largest number of people. By shipping out watches to those that submitted a claim a week after me and were approved more than a week after I was approved tells me that they have no reasonable method. It is just random without regard to those that made the effort to submit a claim once they had their phone.

I submitted on 03/09. Still don't have a ship date. Was approved right away as I submitted exactly what they wanted. So next time prizelogic is involved wait to submit a claim, don't include the right receipt the first time and then you will be at the top of the queue.

I'm in same boat. 3/9 approved, pending ship date. No fedex label, no email.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine was supposed to ship 4/1 but I haven't gotten any updates from Samsung or FedEx. Now that I know I'm getting the S2 for sure, according to PrizeLogic, I'll just wait it out.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

cyberchief

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got my confirmation.. but a bit concerned. When I first started filling out the forms, i selected the VR. I exited out before putting in the. MAC and other information... and a couple days later re-filled out for the S2. My shipment says 2.3lbs and a size of 10x7x6 in. That don't sound like an S2. ARGH!!

Posted via the Android Central App

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Mine was supposed to ship 4/1 but I haven't gotten any updates from Samsung or FedEx. Now that I know I'm getting the S2 for sure, according to PrizeLogic, I'll just wait it out.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Don't count on the updates from samsung.... I just received an email from Samsung Promotions.....

--------------------"Your Gift is on the Way!

Your free gift* has shipped! Your tracking information is below for your reference:

FedEx® Tracking Number: 940XXXXX"----------------------------------------

Just received that email with tracking number, 3 days after it was already delivered......

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Just got my confirmation.. but a bit concerned. When I first started filling out the forms, i selected the VR. I exited out before putting in the. MAC and other information... and a couple days later re-filled out for the S2. My shipment says 2.3lbs and a size of 10x7x6 in. That don't sound like an S2. ARGH!!

My s2 is 2.3lbs, but doesn't show me dimensions

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I submitted 3/9 for two s2s. Only one has been shipped it will be here WED. Now I have to wait for my second one to be sent. It's approved but shipping pending. I don't understand when I submitted both

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine says "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: 4/1/2016"
So, not sure what limbo it may be caught in... LOL

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
The real question since only one is coming. Do I keep it for myself or give it to my husband........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol