Samsung promotion status.

waynevidos

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I got my Gear VR and my code for the year of free Netflix approximately 4 weeks after receiving my phone. I had a little trouble at first because my order did not come with a receipt, but after I submitted a PDF of my Electronic Installment Agreement, I was good to go. Good luck.

Frank Aiello

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Got my S2 this afternoon but can't play with it until tomorrow heading to Broadway for a show tonight

Posted via the Android Central App

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I don't understand if I submitted both at the same time why I'm getting one and not the other.

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I don't understand if I submitted both at the same time why I'm getting one and not the other.

Because they have no idea what they're doing. It doesn't make sense at all and it's a poor job of how they're doing it. Just look at how they're doing it. People that submitted early have nothing & notifications & people that submitted later have theirs already or is being shipped.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I submitted for two S2s as well and only got one today. But both of my original confirmation emails said I was getting VR. When I called them they said one of them was Gear S2 and the other VR. So I'm not really sure what my second gift will be.

under_estimated

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to stop back and say that this watch is amazing. The seemless connection to my s7edge is crazy. Ive had it on for 20 mins and cant believe how easy it is to control both devices. Your going to enjoy it.