Samsung promotion status.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Wasn't the S2 only available to Verizon customers and not Samsung customers as a whole? I didn't see any other promos for the S2 besides the Verizon one.

It was a Samsung promo for Verizon customers and is being fulfilled by Samsung via Prizelogic.

Posted via the Android Central App

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Whatever it is I'm getting, it's coming from Harte-Hanks. I called them and they said they had no idea what it was bc they have 100 different clients they send things out for. Just going to have to wait and see. I don't have an email from Samsung saying it shipped, but then again I never got an email from them since the beginning...

Harte -Hankse sends out marketing trial samples

oks10

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Harte -Hankse sends out marketing trial samples
Fudge nugget. Lol. No, I think this might be something my wife signed up for that she didn't tell me about. I'm just going to keep having fun seeing everyone getting their stuff and hope mine starts heading my way soon.

Polen

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
It was a Samsung promo for Verizon customers and is being fulfilled by Samsung via Prizelogic.

This is true. Also, I believe that you had to purchase the S7 phone through Verizon Wireless to get the Gear S2 or VR. Purchasing from the Verizon store would only get you the Gear VR.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Make sure when you all receive your watch to update it. There will be an update for Verizon users

To update go to Samsung Gear app: Settings > System > About Gear > Update Gear Software
I'm coming from an iphone haven't used android in a long while. This is for for users like me who and no idea how to update their watch.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I took them up on their $100 promo code at samsung.com instead. My gear VR will be here Tuesday

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My second one s2 label is created!!! I believe it's the s2 anyways. It weighs .5 less from the same shipper.

crazed_z06

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Dang.. got the email about orders possibly being delayed to Summer..

Im tempted to order and old Galaxy Gear 2 for the time being, but it looks like many people are getting theirs now. I know if I order something else, my Gear S2 will ship the next week lol

EDIT: Oh snap!!! Just checked fedex delivery manager and looks like I got something inbound from brightpoint! :D

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I received a Gear S2 guys. However, I received it from the same day as my phone replacement from Asurion. I don't know who sent it to me now. The claim still says pending. Where did you guys get yours from? My send was Plainfields Return center. The box also says Verizon on it. What do you guys think?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Dang.. got the email about orders possibly being delayed to Summer..

Im tempted to order and old Galaxy Gear 2 for the time being, but it looks like many people are getting theirs now. I know if I order something else, my Gear S2 will ship the next week lol

EDIT: Oh snap!!! Just checked fedex delivery manager and looks like I got something inbound from brightpoint! :D

Awesome!!!

LanceAllan

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Funny, the promotion status for my Gear VR says it's shipping 4/18. The device arrived two days ago.

It says estimated shipping... Prizelogic doesn't really know exactly when Ingram micro (Brightpoint) is going to ship, best they can really do is estimate... Hope you enjoy, they are surprisingly fun!

Sent from my Adamantium™ S7 edge

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
My second one s2 label is created!!! I believe it's the s2 anyways. It weighs .5 less from the same shipper.

Great, looks like the first one on here with the 2nd one getting ready to be en-route! Is there a delivery estimate yet? Not sure how they do the weight, the first one said 2.3lbs but was actually 15.6 oz when it arrived.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Great, looks like the first one on here with the 2nd one getting ready to be en-route! Is there a delivery estimate yet? Not sure how they do the weight, the first one said 2.3lbs but was actually 15.6 oz when it arrived.

Next tuesday. Unfortunately I'll be in Florida oh well!

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
This beauty came in today! Never received any tracking info...

Attachments

• 1294.jpg
    1294.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 112