Samsung promotion status.

ILMNCG37

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
What's really sad is the number of folks who actually received the watch and have them listed on eBay and Craigslist while those of us, who really WANT the watch, are left holding our breath waiting for it to hopefully magically arrive.

For me: filed 3/9, approved 3/23, estimated ship date of 4/1, and still nothing.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. I've always wanted a smart watch and now I have the chance to get one for free and am waiting. Meanwhile people are getting there's and selling them.

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Spoke to Beyonca at PrizeLogic. Worst fears have been confirmed watches are backordered :/ May be shipped 4/18 like I was originally told two weeks ago may be May or June. Talking to Verizon now about possible options.
Update: Verizon Rep took 20% off 40 dollar line access fee for two months. She also said it looks like my device wont ahip until june or july. I SENT IN 4/11!!! Not satisfied so I'll call them back later when i cool off haha.

Last edited:

DJSkott

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Submitted mine on 3/9. My status finally changed to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route" after three weeks of showing approved and pending shipment. No tracking info though. For those that received their watch is it shipping ground, 2-day or overnight?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked and my status has changed to the same message. I'll believe it when I see Fedex coming up the walk as there's nothing showing in Fedex Delivery Manager. Not sure on the signature.

Last edited:

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
This happened with my first
S2. Label created 3/30 delivery April 1. Actually shipped April 4 delivered the 7th

Posted via the Android Central App

Well according to my math, that means mine should be shipped today. Info was sent to FedEx on the 8th. No movement since then.

Sometime in the last day or so my status on the promo site changed to:

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route"

So, maybe on Monday (no weekend delivery right?).

Edit: and now, several hours later, my tracking number is added to the status above. I had it already from the Fedex side.

Last edited:

apcplaza

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Verizon Gear S2 promotion, submitted on 3/11. I got an email yesterday with Tracking Number at the same time it came in yesterday. I was surprise to see its the 3G version with GPS. I will keep this and sell my Bluetooth/WiFi version.

Vz Blk S7 Edge

Attachments

• 2052.jpg
    2052.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 53

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I've got the same message. Is a signature required upon delivery?

Posted via the Android Central App

I didn't need to sign for it. Was sitting on my front porch when I got home from work.
Mine was scheduled for 4/8 and I got notification of a package on the 4/4 with delivery on 4/5.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Ugh. I'm glad I'm 4 hours from home and can't stand at the window hoping the FedEx guy shows up.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Sammy is a little slow getting emails out. I got my vr gear yesterday and today I got an email with a tracking number saying it was on the way.

thomasmarcgodskid

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
My status was updated today as well now says "currently in route" with a tracking number. However, tracking it via FedEx shows that the label was created on 4/8 but they have not received the package yet.

I'm sure PrizeLogic pre-printed a ton of labels and dated them 4/8 which is why some people have that label but got theirs before 4/8 and others of us have a label from 4/8 but it hasn't actually shipped yet.

Still, I'm encouraged that at least there's a label now which means one step closer!

The shipping method is FedEx Home Delivery - which is basically Ground Delivery to a Residential address.

Rygots

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Sill waiting on watch #2. I went ahead and bought a new VR off of ebay and got a Moga controller as well. Interested in trying Stream Theater on the VR

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz